The Official Big Day Out 2006 Thread (stickied?) (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
to be honest i was expecting a more emo dominated line up... haha i cant see one single band of that wide genre

gerhard

HSC
the second announcement has a couple internationals, maybe 5/6 all up. The third announcement is the local acts.
usually anyway

drownthecrow, err afi?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hmmm i wouldnt go so far as to call afi emo...
i guess you kinda could...

gerhard

HSC
all the kids who listen to afi listen to emo music. they draw the same crowd. of course not everyone who listens to emo listens to afi but you know.

icecreamdisco

HSC
how can anyone complain about this lineup. THE FUCKING STOOGES ARE PLAYING.

unless you haven't heard of the stooges; in that case, get fucked. and if you don't like the stooges, then you're just making a stronger case for coathanger abortions. ditto if you're singling out anyone other than the stooges as a highlight. especially afi.

STOOGES!

STOOGES TODAY! with mike watt!

THREE STOOGES!

SPLOOGE!

Last edited:

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
carpediem said:
after seeing that lineup i feel like stabbing someone
id second that, but i wouldnt mind seeing Iggy just for the fact that it is IGGY! Hmm not to sure if i will crack out $110 to go to the bdo atm, heres hoping for some decent heavy rock acts to be announced in the 2nd round

icecreamdisco

HSC
imsooverskool said:
id second that, but i wouldnt mind seeing Iggy just for the fact that it is IGGY! Hmm not to sure if i will crack out $110 to go to the bdo atm, heres hoping for some decent heavy rock acts to be announced in the 2nd round
quit hi-jacking our thread, buddy.

SUBTERFUGE!

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
icecreamdisco said:
quit hi-jacking our thread, buddy.

aah ill highjack any thread i want, if you could constitute that post as a highjack...

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Hey guys (Icecreamdisco and lessthanthree), as much as I love you can you please move your posts to a new thread? NS is for that shit.

Everyone's been talking about a BOS meat-up...I feel like planning it now. What would we do? Who would we see?

Mind you, I'll be off my face on smuggled drugs - just like this year :):):):):):)

Mini Meiser

HSC
The White Stripes

You people are all crazy, wheres the talk about the white stripes! i saw them with after black Rebel Motorcycle club at livid a while back and they where so wicked theyd rock the socks of any of those other bands. It aint all country when they come around!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)