The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahaha u suck :p
and a huuuuuge screen at manning bar with cheap alcohol (+jhakka and bubz) so beats that. oh and the atmosphere. hundreds of people screaming and shouting

and i really hope we never play the czechs :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, ironically, it was bubz' call that woke me up haha

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
goooooooooooooal. Ace goal by Pirlo from outside the box :D:D Heres hoping they dont sit back and defend now.

Edit:

[22:56:13] <acmilan> for great justice
[22:56:32] <acmilan> 3-1 aus

True story, notice the time stamps :D

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
2-0 for Italy. Pleased with the result, couldve been a lot more had it not been for the Ghana keeper saving a few shots one on one with Italian strikers. Also happy they didnt concede any goals, something they've been doing a lot of lately.

cimbom

HSC
I was waiting for Tim Cahill to come on, and when he did :) . I haven't seen Aust play so well since Uruguay match... it was good to see defence more organised by the end too. First match= win, i have nooo idea what's going to happen with Brazil and Croatia, but Australia has made some way with this win.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
suck din japs..

hawhawhaw

hiddink is gonna take australia to da semi finals...
he'll be on a hatrick... netherlands korea and den aussies..

hahahahah

it would be funni to see though IF australia advances to the next round.. and korea also advances to the next round... and they ended up facing each other...
wat a awkward situation for hiddink and the korean playas that were in the 02 squad.. hahahahah !!

but n e wayz go korea !!!!! hope they beat togo tonight!!!

peace^^

HotShot

-_-
HSC
stazi said:
hahaha u suck :p
and a huuuuuge screen at manning bar with cheap alcohol (+jhakka and bubz) so beats that. oh and the atmosphere. hundreds of people screaming and shouting

and i really hope we never play the czechs :p
complete domination by aussies. really japanese formation was not suited to their style of play.

as for playing czech i think it will rest on the czech vs italy match. if czech loses most likely we will play italy - who look atm not 100%, beatable.

but.. czech will prob win and we will have to play them unless we are at the top in group f( quite possible). A draw against Brazil and hopefully croatia lose to japan and win against brazil. and we win against croatia - basically dont lose a match lol

but we couldnt have better preparation for czechs, play 3ranked netherlands, then1 brazil. i fancy australia to go into semis.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!
Na. Congrats Socceroos. I personally don't feel that bad, but feel sorry for my new Japanese friends I met while watching the game, I felt really really bad for them, especially as we were feeling really really good til cahill (u wank) showed up.

Hopefully, Korea v. Togo will cheer me up later on. I'm going to the Sydney Entertainment Centre because we supposedly hired it for the night, and a lot of us will be there. Anyone can come along so if you liked what you saw of the K fans in 2002, you should come along too - but don't wear a togo shirt or else we'll kill you. ;)

- L1n -

HSC
what971 said:
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!
Na. Congrats Socceroos. I personally don't feel that bad, but feel sorry for my new Japanese friends I met while watching the game, I felt really really bad for them, especially as we were feeling really really good til cahill (u wank) showed up.

Hopefully, Korea v. Togo will cheer me up later on. I'm going to the Sydney Entertainment Centre because we supposedly hired it for the night, and a lot of us will be there. Anyone can come along so if you liked what you saw of the K fans in 2002, you should come along too - but don't wear a togo shirt or else we'll kill you. ;)

hahaha Gangsta, if i did'nt have exams i would turn up with a togo shirt and see what u tryhard gangstas can do to me. ( Azn here) but the way ur wording it just pisses me off. Go Togo do it for mother Africa.

Congrats to the Aussies + Hiddink, good one coach. But i hope we don't get over confident now the group is still wide open even if Croatia loses to brazil.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
can you two stay on topic? then I wont have to. this thread has been clean for 40 odd pages dont spoil it.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Alright that'll do fellas, keep pissing each other off via private messages not here.

anyway how good was Pirlo's goal, and Rosicky's both goals.

HSC
australia did a few chops, but japan dived a few as well
HOLY SHIT! i cant wait for thursday's match

- L1n -

HSC
copious said:
Alright that'll do fellas, keep pissing each other off via private messages not here.

anyway how good was Pirlo's goal, and Rosicky's both goals.
Yeh cechs did well, Arsenal made a good buy in Rosicky.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Justice has been served now stfu and talk about the great game!

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
what971 said:
Location: too much procrastination, will be back on june 12th to laugh at aussies losing to japan.
omg! a japan supporter, hehe nah japan needs more support than australia cos they lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)