The Offical Tennis thread (2 Viewers)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Andy 'I am a loser', yes you are indeed. He lost to Muller 76 76 76

Juan lost too, but, everyone knows he is a loser!!! (even though I know he is saving himself for 2005)

Roddick is not a top 5 player and most deffinetly a one slam wonder.

know_it_all

Sweets said:
Andy 'I am a loser', yes you are indeed. He lost to Muller 76 76 76

Juan lost too, but, everyone knows he is a loser!!! (even though I know he is saving himself for 2005)

Roddick is not a top 5 player and most deffinetly a one slam wonder.
i disagree
he'll win another one.
n he's not a loser.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
He actually said that, himself.

Come back when you know how to do something other then serve. I'm not being mean, I actually realy like Andy, he is really nice. I'm just not a fan of his game and I'm sick of people even considering he can beat Fed.

sarevok

HSC
omg, roddick out in the first round, this will be the best gs ever without his ugly game

sarevok

HSC
i know, it was his birthday too. lol

to be honest i was hoping roddick would go far enough to at least take out nadal for roger =\

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ana lost :( She was injured :(

Maria is playing really well. I still hope Sania can beat her somehow, if they both reach the 4th round.

Serena and Venus one match away from a showdown

Upset Prediction (well hope)- Sesil K def Amelie (I mean its not Amelie is going to win a slam anyway)

Movie_Guy

HSC
Not a complete shock...The surface does favour Blake if he's playing well...he hits it flatter through the air...Nadal's groundies don't bite as much on this very fast slick hardcourt. Very well played. Maybe Blake's got a boost from his latest gorgoeus girlfriend lol.

I'm hoping that Sharapova and Nicole Vaidisova get though their fourth round matches and set up a quater-final. If you haven't heard of Vaidisova, you'll hear about this really talented 16 year old soon enough. She plays like a Sharapova clone...uncanny. She's easy on the eyes too.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Nicole is not hot. She looks about 30 years old, instead of 16. She has a great game though, although it is a little Bolliterri clone like.

Tomorrow the best match of the open so far

Sania vs Maria

Venus vs Serena

Rafy :( You deffinetly didn't play your best. Oh well you can just use Maria's excuse, I'm only 19

What a sad 2nd week in the mens draw, alot of the big personalites are gone- Marat (well he didnt play), Andy, JC, Rafa..

At least Richie is still there.

Federer def Santaro- great match

Movie_Guy

HSC
Sweets said:
Ana lost :( She was injured :(

Maria is playing really well. I still hope Sania can beat her somehow, if they both reach the 4th round.

Serena and Venus one match away from a showdown

Upset Prediction (well hope)- Sesil K def Amelie (I mean its not Amelie is going to win a slam anyway)
Which Ana are we talking about ? I can only think of 1 off the top of my head. Ana Ivanovic ? She's gorgeous

And yeah, Nicole may look a bit old but that doesn't mean she can't be good looking. Her stroke production is EXACTLY like Sharapova's. It'll be so funny if they play to see some absolutely brain dead hitting straight from the Boliterri Academy

Not looking foward to Venus-Serena. They are usually error fests. Hoping Federer romps through another US Open...if he gets past Keifer, who usually gives him fits, then the rest should be pretty smooth (well apart from maybe Nalbandian who he is usually shite against too).

sarevok

HSC
Sweets said:
alot of the big personalites are gone- Marat (well he didnt play), Andy, JC, Rafa..
Ferrero? 'Personality'? bwahahahaha

but yes, the round of 16 is looking a bit lacklustre. sanguinetti? nieminen? =\

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
sarevok said:
Ferrero? 'Personality'? bwahahahaha

but yes, the round of 16 is looking a bit lacklustre. sanguinetti? nieminen? =\
Ok well maybe Ferrero isn't a personality, but I wish he was still there. He did make the finals 2 years ago *sigh*. It seems like such a long time ago, that Juan wasn't ahhh crap...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Movie_Guy said:
Which Ana are we talking about ? I can only think of 1 off the top of my head. Ana Ivanovic ? She's gorgeous

And yeah, Nicole may look a bit old but that doesn't mean she can't be good looking. Her stroke production is EXACTLY like Sharapova's. It'll be so funny if they play to see some absolutely brain dead hitting straight from the Boliterri Academy
Yeh I was talking about Ana Ivanovic. Its a shame she was injured. I would have loved to see her play Kimmie.

Kim vs Venus- This is the freaking moment for Kim. She has been the 'it' girl all summer, if she wins here, I think she will win and go on to win more grand slams. If she loses. She is a choker forever.

Yep, Sharapova and Nicole have basically the same games. Its called blonde babe bashing Bolliterri tennis

Movie_Guy

HSC
Sweets said:
Yeh I was talking about Ana Ivanovic. Its a shame she was injured. I would have loved to see her play Kimmie.

Kim vs Venus- This is the freaking moment for Kim. She has been the 'it' girl all summer, if she wins here, I think she will win and go on to win more grand slams. If she loses. She is a choker forever.

Yep, Sharapova and Nicole have basically the same games. Its called blonde babe bashing Bolliterri tennis
I betcha if Kim plays Justine somewhere, she'll choke it away again. She plays horribly against Justine in grand slams. Does way better when it doesn't count. It's pretty funny, how the 3 grand slam winners this year have done absolutely nothing else....I actually reckon Sharapova deserves a grand slam because she's the only 1 that has done consistently well at all 4 slams. Still going for Justine though.

Damn, didn't get the blonde babe bashing match. I saw some highlights of Nicole's loss and she has improved heaps since I last saw her. If she ever learns to construct a point, she'll be going way into the top 10 pretty fast. She has an absolute monster forehand. She's gotta control that temper though...smashing the gatorade bottle on the court was pretty bad....pelting a ball at absolute full pace into the crowd after losing was flat out dangerous. I'm a fan but she deserved the boos.....and crying after losing points is pretty sad too....she did that in her last loss I think.

sarevok

HSC
damn...henin's out. and of course the women still in the tournament, with the exception of mauresmo, are all boring ball-bashing clones.

women's tennis :chainsaw:

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Kimmie def Venus 46 75 61

I thought she was gone, at 46 24 down, but someone how she got it.

Beat Masha now and take the title!!

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
Federer against Nalbandian in the quarter final! Nalbandian is probably the guy with the best track record against the Swiss. He won 5 of their last 7 encounters. Should be a classic :D

jack white

After Hours
HSC
Lindsay's out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries

I officially hate Elena Dementieva.

C'mon Kim - do us all a favour and dispose of Sharawhoreface. And win.

I cant believe Lindsay is out. That was probably her last US open too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)