the OC (2 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Did anyone see the OC cast on ET? They were talking about how they are now "America's most popular teenagers" (something along those lines) .. and Mischa said "Oh yeh, it's because we all mesh so well" :rolleyes: I thought just a few weeks ago they were all raving on about how Mischa isolated herself because of her oil boyfriend.

Althea

eLmo said:
Did anyone see the OC cast on ET? They were talking about how they are now "America's most popular teenagers" (something along those lines) .. and Mischa said "Oh yeh, it's because we all mesh so well" :rolleyes: I thought just a few weeks ago they were all raving on about how Mischa isolated herself because of her oil boyfriend.
Hmm... maybe they patched things up? Looks like I'm not going to the wedding anymore... :(

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hmm...i think their wedding would be a lovely affair!
I'd like to attend Mischa's wedding when she's older..

As the groom of course ;) lol

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
you got the 1000 post for the second time you proud?

i think Misha is 'too cool' for anyone at this point
i really don't like her i think she is hell boring on screen
summer and anna have something that makes them interesting
i don't know if its there characters or them
coz i have never seen any of them in anything else

PrettyNoose

HSC
argh

this thread nearly has more replies than the lyrics one.

the end

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
nearly?! right well thats not good enough. We will just have to try harder.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
we were infront of the lyrics thread for ages
then anti deleted like 200 bad posts
because thats all the god damn spoilers we get in here

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
a friend of mine the other day pointed out that marissa has a man-ish voice... i cant get passed it now... its fucking buggin me

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Julie cooper looks heaps hotter with long brown hair and on the Teen choice awards her and rachel bilson did practically THE WHOLE speech and i was like, since when is Julie Cooper the star of the OC?

I think the whole summer/anna debate is getting a little old... so who's hotter... kirsten or julie?

And if Seth gets back together with Anna this week i will cry. Anna is great and i want her to stick around but AS A FRIEND.

Althea

hiphophorray123 said:
just an even more superficial and melodramatic dawsons creek
Honestly, I think it is entirely different to Dawson's Creek - hot guys (okay, maybe just one in particular - Seth), hilarious characters and a killer soundtrack... speaking of which, I'll have to get the O.C. Season 1 Mix... I think it is out now? Channel Ten have been advertising it recently...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Althea said:
Honestly, I think it is entirely different to Dawson's Creek - hot guys (okay, maybe just one in particular - Seth), hilarious characters
damn straight... dawsons creek was jusst all crappy love shit
sure this has all that in there to but there is other stuff as well
and it is set in the world of rich ppl which most of us only dream about
so we don't get to see the problems about money
and i don't remember any characters in DC being funny

Althea said:
I'll have to get the O.C. Season 1 Mix... I think it is out now? Channel Ten have been advertising it recently...
yeah it is i saw it the other day
i want season 2
i think that it is nearly out in the US

Fry

Beckiki_S said:
Julie cooper looks heaps hotter with long brown hair and on the Teen choice awards her and rachel bilson did practically THE WHOLE speech and i was like, since when is Julie Cooper the star of the OC?

I think the whole summer/anna debate is getting a little old... so who's hotter... kirsten or julie?

And if Seth gets back together with Anna this week i will cry. Anna is great and i want her to stick around but AS A FRIEND.
nah, i reckon her hair looks way better now...red hair really suits her. i don't even know her real name but anyways, i think she did the speech cos no one else wanted to. at award shows, it tends to be the outgoing and extroverted people who do the speeches.

i like Kirsten as a person better, but Julie is better looking.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hmm, I have eight pages of catching up to do:(. Keep posted for my commentary:D.

emmamar

HSC
i've watched the whole season.. i won't give anything away im not that mean.. but all i can say is i hated the ending of the season.. kirsten is heaps better than julie!!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
fantasia said:
eh the show got boring for me.. the whole ryan/marissa thing especially. one episode they're together, the next one they're not. gah so like dawssons creek
So many people compare the show to Dawson's Creek. Sure it is similar in the way you mentioned (which I also don't like by the way) but the overall plot is pretty different to Dawson's Creek I think (I didn't really watch it). Besides the actors are a lot better:).

mizz_smee said:
i wonder if Merethrond will come back
he said it was his last post and then had
another about 4 post after that!
Well I am back. The reason why a made a few more post was because from the time I wrote it the first time to the time I submitted it, a few more people had posted:).

mizz_smee said:
i don't like anna with long air
i swear we have had this discussion b4
We did:p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)