the OC (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Tusitula said:
i said it before, and i'll say it again

ryan has massive pythons
I can't remember you ever saying that:p. Also, what are pythons:confused:?

tonberry_kun said:
i would say less than half of the posts are actually "oc goodness" as u call it
the rest is spam such as above (and this post too of course ;))
I don't remember any such spam:confused:.

welshi said:
oh and what do u watch? the bill? at least the oc acknowledges its status as pure soap.(high budget notwithstanding. it's still 90210 with better writing and darker tans.)
I have never seen it referred to as a soap. I also don't think it has a big budget. I remember reading that Benjamin McKenzie only gets paid US$15,000 per episode, which is not that much in Hollywood:).

Atotoi said:
I was humming that "Evermore - Its too late" song in my head throughout the whole maths exam 2day :)
Yeah, that song is so good:cool:!

Atotoi said:
I cant wait till tonight, we get to see Julie Cooper in a nighty ;) lol
Are you a guy:confused:?

Atotoi said:
By the way, what ever has happened to Oliver?
the only thing i liked about him was his hair, but you cant tell me he was just kicked out of the story after the gun incident without a good explanation?
I think him going off to gaol is a pretty good explanation:p.

Fry

nothing interesting ever happened on Dawson's from what i remember. i think the acting on DC is better than the acting on The OC, but the characters on The OC are far more appealing. plus The OC has lots of eye candy!

Fry

Merethrond said:
I can't remember you ever saying that:p. Also, what are pythons:confused:?
pythons are large tropical snakes that kill their prey through suffocation, but i think he is referring to Ryan's biceps. :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
he told marissa he liked her after she found out that he made up the bs about his ex because the service lady downstairs was called natalie.. then he was hitting himself for doing this 'again' and attempted to kill himself with a gun.. i dunno, seemed pretty strange.. :S
Well he was mentally unstable:).

mz_bubbletea said:
can't wait til tonights ep.. :D hope marissa busts julie and luke goin at it
They made it seem like that would happen. I should have known better:p.

Fry said:
i thought that part was quite cheesy..too mushy for my liking
Yeah, do you think a sixteen year old would really say that:rolleyes:?

Fry said:
i think the writing has been a bit 'off' lately. Seth finally got with Summer and all they ever seem to do is bang each other.
Haha, so true:p!

Fry said:
and when Seth was with Anna, they made them wear the similar clothing, but before they got together and after they broke up, they never dressed alike.
Yeah, that was pretty weird:).

Fry said:
i didn't like how they made Seth totally disinterested in Anna when they were together. in the earlier episodes, Seth was really into her and they used to joke around a lot.
That is because he liked he more as a friend than a girlfriend. When he was with her he was miserable because really, he wanted to be with Summer:).

Fry said:
i didn't like this episode very much, the introduction of Eddie was pretty pointless. i thought Summer's ignorance of Seth was staying very true to her character... finally the writers got something right.
Yeah, this episode was pretty stupid. Who would seriously partake in a kissing booth though:p?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i don't want anna to go
they could play the seth summer anna thing a bit longer
or make a new story line for her?
maybe she could get with ryan?
i don't care just make her stay :(
Definitely not. I am do sick of that love triangle:rolleyes:. Her character has become annoying an boring anyway:).

TurboTom said:
GODDAM RYAN!!! what is he thinking with this theresa chick! WHAT???
What is wrong with hat? She is quite pretty:).

Fry said:
Anna and Ryan? ewwww....they don't match. Oliver and Anna would be nice, as long as he's not psycho anymore.
I can't really imagine Anna with either of them. I wonder if Oliver and Anna ever come back to the show:).

welshi said:
BIG NEWS PPL! season 2 starts in the us on nov 4, so hopefully channel 10 will do what they did with the 2nd season of dc and not have a break in between seasons. hurrah!!!
That would be so good:D!

mizz_smee said:
yeah i already knew they were engaged to
i think it is one of the OC threads
Those posts were just saying that they were dating and house hunting, not engaged:).

mizz_smee said:
hes not officially taken so there is still hope
until the actually wedding day
Even then you have a chance. You now what Hollywood couples and Hollywood in general is like:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
Did anyone see the OC cast on ET? They were talking about how they are now "America's most popular teenagers" (something along those lines) .. and Mischa said "Oh yeh, it's because we all mesh so well" :rolleyes: I thought just a few weeks ago they were all raving on about how Mischa isolated herself because of her oil boyfriend.
I missed it:(. What did they talk about? They were probably just putting on a facade. They don't want negative publicity for themselves or the show. On the other hand, the other stuff might just be all rumours that the press had made up:).

Orange Juice said:
a friend of mine the other day pointed out that marissa has a man-ish voice... i cant get passed it now... its fucking buggin me
I pointed that out in this thread a few months ago:p.

Beckiki_S said:
I think the whole summer/anna debate is getting a little old... so who's hotter... kirsten or julie?
If I was to judge purely on looks, I would have to say Julie Cooper:).

Beckiki_S said:
And if Seth gets back together with Anna this week i will cry. Anna is great and i want her to stick around but AS A FRIEND.
I don't want her to stick around at all:p.

Fry said:
nah, i reckon her hair looks way better now...red hair really suits her. i don't even know her real name but anyways, i think she did the speech cos no one else wanted to. at award shows, it tends to be the outgoing and extroverted people who do the speeches.
I didn't even know she changed her hair colour:p! Her real name is Melinda Clarke:).

Fry said:
i like Kirsten as a person better, but Julie is better looking.
Likewise:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
nothing interesting ever happened on Dawson's from what i remember. i think the acting on DC is better than the acting on The OC, but the characters on The OC are far more appealing. plus The OC has lots of eye candy!
Only a minor couple hurt The O.C. (acting wise):(.

Fry said:
pythons are large tropical snakes that kill their prey through suffocation, but i think he is referring to Ryan's biceps. :)
Did you really think I didn't know that Pythons are a species of snakes:p?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh, another thing I forgot to mention. I hated the way Anna dressed this episode. I hate the skirt over the jeans look:(.

Fry

that's a lot of posts you got there Merethrond! you seem to be getting back on track..

Anna wasn't wearing jeans...it was blue stockings. anyhoo, im not big fan of the look either but she looks good in anything cos she has a nice figure. i like that she has her own individual style, like Kate Moss.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
that's a lot of posts you got there Merethrond! you seem to be getting back on track..
Yeah, I am back now. Have a look at this thread for the reason why:).

Fry said:
Anna wasn't wearing jeans...it was blue stockings. anyhoo, im not big fan of the look either but she looks good in anything cos she has a nice figure. i like that she has her own individual style, like Kate Moss.
Oh, was it? Well it still didn't look too good if you ask me:(.

Fry

Merethrond said:
Definitely not. I am do sick of that love triangle:rolleyes:. Her character has become annoying an boring anyway:).

Even then you have a chance. You now what Hollywood couples and Hollywood in general is like:).
i crave love triangles! once a couple gets together things start to become mundane, like when Rory and Jess on Gilmore Girls finally got together. i like to be kept in suspense :)

i still can't believe that Adam popped the question. he's only known Rachel for less than a year!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
i crave love triangles! once a couple gets together things start to become mundane, like when Rory and Jess on Gilmore Girls finally got together. i like to be kept in suspense :)
I could say the same for love triangles:p. They get boring and repetitive for me:(.

Fry said:
i still can't believe that Adam popped the question. he's only known Rachel for less than a year!
Yeah, they wouldn't have known each other for that long. Maybe they will stay engaged for a while:).

Fry

indeed..that is very ironic that you went into the spoilers thread. well, its pretty safe in here so far but i think that once the second season starts in America, all these newbies are going to come flooding in here with spoilers. i just hope this won't happen. i don't understand why people download the episodes, it takes out all the fun of dicussing the show in this thread. ok well i know its got to do with impatience but seriously, don't people have other things to do with their time?!

Althea

I saw the amount of posts had soared somewhat in the OC board and behold... Merethrond is back :)!

You did some fine catching up there :).

On to next weeks episode - I hope the O.C won't turn all super-cheesy on us now with the whole 'last minute running to the airport' thing... and in regards to Anna... as much as I like her character and individuality, I hope she leaves the series this coming episode because (yep, Merethrond) I am so over that love triangle! Oh, and Anna's hair looks awful in next weeks episode (sorry Anna-fans!:))!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yay he's back ... we did it Althea

yeah i still think it is funny that of all threads it was the spoilers one
it could have at least happened in one of the other OC threads

i think i am going to tape the OC on tues
i plan on not being completly with it
as it is Melbourne cup day and my HSC is almost over
and i haven't really celebrated my 18th yet

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Althea said:
When do you finish? I still have Modern and Ancient History left. Ah - too many quotes to remember!
SAME!
modern is that morning and ancient is on thursday
i suck at ancient so i will study on wed
thats all
b4 i can remember quotes i have to remember the work they go with
i swear if Stalin was still alive i'd kill him myself!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
indeed..that is very ironic that you went into the spoilers thread. well, its pretty safe in here so far but i think that once the second season starts in America, all these newbies are going to come flooding in here with spoilers. i just hope this won't happen. i don't understand why people download the episodes, it takes out all the fun of dicussing the show in this thread. ok well i know its got to do with impatience but seriously, don't people have other things to do with their time?!
It just kind of happened that way. I would say most people downloaded this season because when Channel Nine cancelled it they didn't think it would be coming back and wanted to know what happened:).

Althea said:
I saw the amount of posts had soared somewhat in the OC board and behold... Merethrond is back :)!

You did some fine catching up there :).
Haha:uhhuh:.

Althea said:
On to next weeks episode - I hope the O.C won't turn all super-cheesy on us now with the whole 'last minute running to the airport' thing...
Yeah, that is pretty cliché:(. IT is also one of the things that got spoiled for me a while ago:mad:.

Althea said:
and in regards to Anna... as much as I like her character and individuality, I hope she leaves the series this coming episode because (yep, Merethrond) I am so over that love triangle! Oh, and Anna's hair looks awful in next weeks episode (sorry Anna-fans!:)!
Yeah, it is not only the love triangle though. It is also her personality. It is getting annoying for me:(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)