the OC (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh i so didnt even know theyd kill her...like i knew she was leaving...but not smtg that tradegic...my stomach turned when i found out...and if tho i dont like her...i will be crying :(...and for 2 reasons...the end of the season and her death...waaaaaaa

soz..i wasnt bothered with spoilers coz every1 knows wat im tlkn bout :)...dont be mad...and i didnt name names :)
You're getting lazy Natasha :p
The last scene where *you know who were talking about* dies reminds me of titanic but instead of Jack and Rose this time its Ryan and Marissa
its so funny :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hahahaha...im not lazy

but dude...i think u sorta just ruined the finale...meh

ye it is a bit like titanic :p

goan_crazy

HSC
Jachie said:
Yeah, the ads make it really obvious that something big's going to happen in the finale. Just like they gave away Marissa shooting Trey last year, they'll proably be less-than-subtle this year too.
They've been pretty obvious about what's gonna happen to Marissa
talking about it like "Marissa's fate" and showing false alarms of whats happening 2 her like her falling down the stairs and the drug thing...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i almost cried when i read this

Justin Timberlake has wasted no time moving on from his former girlfriend Cameron Diaz. Just days after dumping his lover of three years, the hunky singer has been spotted getting cosy with The O.C. star Rachel Bilson.

Insiders say Justin and Rachel, 24, were spotted flirting furiously at swanky LA bar Hyde recently, oblivious to the stares of dozens of other patrons.

“He didn’t cross the line,” says one onlooker, “but he was definitely pushing the boundaries.”

Justin reportedly split with Cameron because she wants to settle down and get married, while he wants to “sow his wild oats”. And true to his word, it certainly seems as though Justin’s been making the most of his new single status.

While 25-year-old Justin is now free to flirt with whoever he likes, the couple’s hot hook up could cause problems for Rachel.

The petite actress is supposedly still in a long-term relationship with her O.C. love-interest, 26-year-old Adam Brody.

“He’s funny, he’s adorable, he’s really cool and he’s down-to-earth,” Rachel has previously said of her boyfriend, with the couple generally regarded as one of Hollywood’s most stable.

But while Justin has turned his attention to Rachel, it seems she wasn’t his sole target during the wild night at Hyde. “Rachel wasn’t the only girl Justin was flirting with,” confirms the insider.

Despite ending things with Cameron because he believed she was “too clingy”, Justin’s been spotted out with his ex-girlfriend in recent days. And while they’ve officially split, friends of the pair believe they’re just going through a rough patch.

“Cameron loves Justin and he feels the same way about her,” a friend says. “That’s not the problem – the problem is they just can’t seem to agree about if and when to get married.”

The almost nine-year age gap between Justin and 33-year-old Cameron is thought to be a major issue in their relationship. Sources say JT still loves Cam, but she can hear her biological clock ticking and wants to settle down and have babies.

“They’re really soul mates,” says an insider. “But their age difference is the one thing that dooms their romance.”

Friends are convinced Cam and JT will again find a way to work things out, pointing out that the pair managed to overcome difficulties in their relationship last year, despite the age gap.
And while Justin may be reluctant to commit to just one woman, the heartbroken couple are said to be desperate to sort out their differences, to the extent they’re considering relationship counselling to work through their problems. “They want to stay together,” says a source close to both.
i am praying that its just another stupid rumour...coz if it isnt...i will die...she cant flirt with other guys...she with adam...and no1 break my adams heart :(

and i'll kill JT is adam and rach break up :ninja:

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg i almost cried when i read this

i am praying that its just another stupid rumour...coz if it isnt...i will die...she cant flirt with other guys...she with adam...and no1 break my adams heart :(

and i'll kill JT is adam and rach break up :ninja:
oh gosh
thats terrible!
whered u get that from Tash?

payafee

HSC
i highly doubt it's true. from what i heard justin and cammy are still together. rach and justin would be an odd couple.

btw, who can blame her for flirting with him. justin is way hotter than adam :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^...im gonna pretend u didnt say that last part ok

yeh i too heard that JT and Cam were still together...stupid mags...got nttn to tlk about...so they decide to break fans' hearts instead *shakes head in disappointment*

*hopeful*

HSC
ur adam and ur paul ay tasha lol

sif not flirt with jt even if she got a boy
i wish jt and cameron break up, shes 2 old n ugly

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...michael clarke...the hottie on the aussie cricket team :)...loved him ever since i met him at the airport a couple of years ago :)

i just realised 2 of the 3 are taken...*thinks*

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
^^...im gonna pretend u didnt say that last part ok

yeh i too heard that JT and Cam were still together...stupid mags...got nttn to tlk about...so they decide to break fans' hearts instead *shakes head in disappointment*
Haha thats what mags do Tasha ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh and i dont like my heart broken...so im not gonna read those kinda mags no more...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
well channel 10 just came out and said it tonight. SHE'S A GONER!
i guess they figured that everyone knows she's going to die, so they're trying to make HOW she's going to die the mystery.
quite stupid, imo.

lucky people in the US. they get to be surprised when stuff happens on their tv shows.

amyf

HSC
Do you and your friends watch shows like “Laguna Beach” and say to yourself “That’s so us!”? Are you very active in school organizations (drama club, band, photo, - any kind of club or sport) or social activities with your friends? If so, we want to hear from you. We are casting for a reality documentary series that would follow the lives of high school students. If you appear between the ages of 15-19 and you and your friends would be willing to share your stories on camera, please write to us at highschool@pinksneakers.net. Please include all of your contact information, recent pictures, and why you think you would be great for the show.

goan_crazy

HSC
scarybunny said:
well channel 10 just came out and said it tonight. SHE'S A GONER!
i guess they figured that everyone knows she's going to die, so they're trying to make HOW she's going to die the mystery.
quite stupid, imo.

lucky people in the US. they get to be surprised when stuff happens on their tv shows.
Yeah
Channel 10 ruins everything:mad1:

*hopeful*

HSC
i missed it on tuesday........did i miss anything significant ?
but yeh the ad's now called " marissa's farewell" lmao

goan_crazy

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i missed it on tuesday........did i miss anything significant ?
but yeh the ad's now called " marissa's farewell" lmao
Well she is going to go work for her dad
she just doesn't end up getting there.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww....im gonna be sad...especially since theres only 3 eps left *cries*

wat am i gonna go for 6mnths without the OC??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)