the OC (1 Viewer)

mm99

HSC
i dont want the OC to end!! :( yesterdays episode was really intense!! farout vulcheck (dont really know the spelling of it) should die lol. i had a feeling he would kill marissa! i happy as long as summer and seth stay together...

*hopeful*

HSC
i didnt go out 2 movies last nite so i could watch the 2nd last ep

and this time last yr i used 2 make fun of my oc-watching friends :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG u never used to watch the OC...waht is wrong with you child :O

haha...i alwayz go to the movies on tuesdays but i always go during the day so that im home by 7. but this week i went on monday instead of tuesday :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Hi everyone
sorry for my inactivity in here

I watched the whole of season 3 again over the last few days:D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awwww...i cant believe the oc is finsihing this week. im gonna be so depressed tuesday night. i told my friend that we have to go out on wednesday to get over my depression. *cries*

goan_crazy

HSC
*hopeful* said:
wat season is this one ?
season 3
up to episode 25

its over for 2006

hopefully season 4 will start in the US sometime this year like season 3 did last year :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
i went out and forgot to tape it :| !!!

anyone care to fill me in on what i missed?:p thnks in advance

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://www.tv.com/the-o.c./show/16960/episode_guide.html?season=3 said:
The Graduates
It is graduation day for Ryan, Seth, Summer, and Marissa at Harbor High School. After graduation they all went out to eat and celebrate their graduation. Ryan's mother gave him a new car as a graduation present. Marissa is going to spend a year on a boat with her father as her graduation gift. Seth finally got into RISD for second semester. Summer is still going to Brown University in the fall. Volchok is still mad at Marissa and Ryan so he decided to crash Ryan's car.
Thats the basic episode summary from TV.com if you wanted more probably best to search around as it was the climatic season finale there should be tons of summaries.

*Tear* Well I just watched the episode an episode spent mostly looking back on how far they have come, mistakes made, friends built as they complete their high school education. The final 10 minutes are the most climatic for those who have seen the episode will know and you all should know since channel ten gave it away
that Marissa dies in the car crash, with Ryan the driver following being rammed by Volchok.

goan_crazy

HSC
Finally the finales been on
and Marissa is dead.
that was so like a few months ago!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha...i didnt cry last night. i srsly thought id be like depressed but i was probs more depressed after lasts years finale then this year. am i loosing my oc touch :(

HyPnOtiSeD this is a fully thing of what happened last night scene by scene :) enjoy reading it...its really long :)

Sandy finds Kirsten in the bedroom as Seth finds Ryan in the pool room. Seth admits to Ryan that he started the fire, but it was an accident. Sandy laments that he thinks Seth is hiding something, but after their fight earlier, now isn’t the time to doubt his honesty. Seth wants to get his iPod from the car so he can listen to some mopey music, and Ryan remembers he left it parked outside of Volchok’s target. Ryan heads out to get the car and that’s when Volchok rushes up to him. He ditched the car and ran. He tells Ryan he needs to get out of town, but he needs some money. And if he goes down, Ryan goes with him. Who knew a few punches could get a guy so deep?

Summer, Marissa and Taylor decorate the bleachers for the graduation ceremony. Julie finds her daughter and hands her a graduation gift from Jimmy. A letter. Dawn arrives at the Cohen home for the graduation. Ryan happily hugs his mom. And Caitlin arrives home, her new home, also for the ceremony. Julie suspects Caitlin has more in mind that a simply sisterly gesture.

Seth finds his father upstairs and confesses that he burned down the Newport Group with a wayward roach. Although disappointed, Sandy understands. He’s good that way. At Harbor, Marissa tells Summer what the letter was about. Jimmy is working on boats sailing to the Greek Islands and has invited her to join him for a year. She’ll be doing hard work, peeling potatoes and pitting olives and such, but she thinks it’ll be a good break from the hullabaloo of Newport. Thing is, she has to fly out tomorrow night to catch up with the boat in Hawaii. Summer makes her promise that she’ll sail to Rhode Island one day.

Volchok hides in a van, waiting for a friend to bring him some clothes from the loft. The girl wonders why Volchok hasn’t just left yet, then realizes he wants to see Marissa one last time.

It’s graduation time. Before the ceremony, Marissa pulls Ryan aside and tells him about her plan. He thinks it sounds great. Just great. As long he can drive her to the airport and be the last person to say goodbye. The ceremony finally arrives and the Class of ’06 is handed their diplomas.

That night, the Cohens, Robertses, Coopers and Atwoods gather for a celebratory dinner at The Yacht Club. After the meal, Marissa pulls Julie aside and mentions Jimmy’s letter to her. But Julie already knew, as Jimmy called her last week for he thoughts on sailing before sending the letter. And Julie thinks that if this is something Marissa wants to do, she’s happy to let her go. Julie then gives Marissa her graduation gift, a pearl necklace.

Out in the parking lot, Dawn is giving Ryan his own graduation gift. An old Toyota Land Cruiser. She’s been saving up for a little while and her boyfriend Ron knows a guy who restores cars. Ryan is astounded by the gesture. Then Marissa gets a call from Volchok. He tells her that if he can’t see her one last time, he’s going to make life rough for Ryan. If she doesn’t believe, ask Ryan about the car they stole. So she does. Ryan says he needs money to help Volchok get out of town, so Marissa gives him the necklace, figuring they’re in this together.

The next morning, Ryan picks up Marissa for one last drop off with Volchok. After a pit stop at the pawn shop, of course. Marissa asks if she can come along, and Ryan resists. But he relents after saying she has to stay in the car the whole time. Elsewhere, Sandy drops by the DA’s office. And at home, Kirsten hands Seth an envelope from RISD.

Ryan exits the pawn shop and finds Volchok waiting for him. The money exchange is civilized, if chilly. Then Volchok sees Marissa behind the wheel of Ryan’s car. He slams on the window and begs to talk to her, but she simply drives off. Volchok screams in a rage.

Later, at home, Julie comes in as Marissa is packing to leave. On the verge of tears, Julie apologizes to her daughter for sleeping with one of her ex-boyfriends, and framing another for attempted homicide. Despite the colorful and non-traditional offenses, Marissa forgives her mother.

That night, the gang of four gets ready to say goodbye to Marissa. But before they do, Marissa has one last place for the group to visit. Sandy catches up with Kirsten and tells her that he talked to the DA, and since The Newport Group won’t presses charges against Seth, the whole thing is over.

In two cars, the group pulls up to the model home that Ryan and Luke accidentally burned down three years ago. The one that was completely renovated and Marissa passed out in a few months ago. And she still wants to go back inside. The kids hop the fence and go for a swim in the pool. After some cannonballs and some laughs and some tears, Ryan and Marissa head for the airport. Volchok and his friend, sitting in his van, watch them go. Volchok takes a swig from his flask and hits the gas.

Seth takes Summer into his bedroom and shows her his mail. Although his application arrived too late for the fall semester, RISD has accepted him for the spring. He starts in January. He apologizes to Summer for screwing everything up with Brown.

As Ryan drives, Volchok rams his car from behind. He then pulls alongside and tries to run Ryan off the road. And he succeeds. Ryan barrels through a curve and over an embankment. The car rolls end over end down the hill, finally crashing on another road below. Coming back to his senses, Ryan crawls out of the car. Noticing gas pouring from the tank and a small fire, he grabs an unconscious Marissa and carries her free of the wreckage in a mirror from the time he found her in Tijuana. The car explodes and Ryan lays Marissa down on the pavement and rouses her. He tells her he’s going to get help, but she begs him to stay. And then she dies.

And i thought Sandy had a heart attack? or did i miss that *confused look*

gah! now i have to wait 6 months for the oc to start again. how will i survive?

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha...i didnt cry last night. i srsly thought id be like depressed but i was probs more depressed after lasts years finale then this year. am i loosing my oc touch :(

HyPnOtiSeD this is a fully thing of what happened last night scene by scene :) enjoy reading it...its really long :)

Sandy finds Kirsten in the bedroom as Seth finds Ryan in the pool room. Seth admits to Ryan that he started the fire, but it was an accident. Sandy laments that he thinks Seth is hiding something, but after their fight earlier, now isn’t the time to doubt his honesty. Seth wants to get his iPod from the car so he can listen to some mopey music, and Ryan remembers he left it parked outside of Volchok’s target. Ryan heads out to get the car and that’s when Volchok rushes up to him. He ditched the car and ran. He tells Ryan he needs to get out of town, but he needs some money. And if he goes down, Ryan goes with him. Who knew a few punches could get a guy so deep?

Summer, Marissa and Taylor decorate the bleachers for the graduation ceremony. Julie finds her daughter and hands her a graduation gift from Jimmy. A letter. Dawn arrives at the Cohen home for the graduation. Ryan happily hugs his mom. And Caitlin arrives home, her new home, also for the ceremony. Julie suspects Caitlin has more in mind that a simply sisterly gesture.

Seth finds his father upstairs and confesses that he burned down the Newport Group with a wayward roach. Although disappointed, Sandy understands. He’s good that way. At Harbor, Marissa tells Summer what the letter was about. Jimmy is working on boats sailing to the Greek Islands and has invited her to join him for a year. She’ll be doing hard work, peeling potatoes and pitting olives and such, but she thinks it’ll be a good break from the hullabaloo of Newport. Thing is, she has to fly out tomorrow night to catch up with the boat in Hawaii. Summer makes her promise that she’ll sail to Rhode Island one day.

Volchok hides in a van, waiting for a friend to bring him some clothes from the loft. The girl wonders why Volchok hasn’t just left yet, then realizes he wants to see Marissa one last time.

It’s graduation time. Before the ceremony, Marissa pulls Ryan aside and tells him about her plan. He thinks it sounds great. Just great. As long he can drive her to the airport and be the last person to say goodbye. The ceremony finally arrives and the Class of ’06 is handed their diplomas.

That night, the Cohens, Robertses, Coopers and Atwoods gather for a celebratory dinner at The Yacht Club. After the meal, Marissa pulls Julie aside and mentions Jimmy’s letter to her. But Julie already knew, as Jimmy called her last week for he thoughts on sailing before sending the letter. And Julie thinks that if this is something Marissa wants to do, she’s happy to let her go. Julie then gives Marissa her graduation gift, a pearl necklace.

Out in the parking lot, Dawn is giving Ryan his own graduation gift. An old Toyota Land Cruiser. She’s been saving up for a little while and her boyfriend Ron knows a guy who restores cars. Ryan is astounded by the gesture. Then Marissa gets a call from Volchok. He tells her that if he can’t see her one last time, he’s going to make life rough for Ryan. If she doesn’t believe, ask Ryan about the car they stole. So she does. Ryan says he needs money to help Volchok get out of town, so Marissa gives him the necklace, figuring they’re in this together.

The next morning, Ryan picks up Marissa for one last drop off with Volchok. After a pit stop at the pawn shop, of course. Marissa asks if she can come along, and Ryan resists. But he relents after saying she has to stay in the car the whole time. Elsewhere, Sandy drops by the DA’s office. And at home, Kirsten hands Seth an envelope from RISD.

Ryan exits the pawn shop and finds Volchok waiting for him. The money exchange is civilized, if chilly. Then Volchok sees Marissa behind the wheel of Ryan’s car. He slams on the window and begs to talk to her, but she simply drives off. Volchok screams in a rage.

Later, at home, Julie comes in as Marissa is packing to leave. On the verge of tears, Julie apologizes to her daughter for sleeping with one of her ex-boyfriends, and framing another for attempted homicide. Despite the colorful and non-traditional offenses, Marissa forgives her mother.

That night, the gang of four gets ready to say goodbye to Marissa. But before they do, Marissa has one last place for the group to visit. Sandy catches up with Kirsten and tells her that he talked to the DA, and since The Newport Group won’t presses charges against Seth, the whole thing is over.

In two cars, the group pulls up to the model home that Ryan and Luke accidentally burned down three years ago. The one that was completely renovated and Marissa passed out in a few months ago. And she still wants to go back inside. The kids hop the fence and go for a swim in the pool. After some cannonballs and some laughs and some tears, Ryan and Marissa head for the airport. Volchok and his friend, sitting in his van, watch them go. Volchok takes a swig from his flask and hits the gas.

Seth takes Summer into his bedroom and shows her his mail. Although his application arrived too late for the fall semester, RISD has accepted him for the spring. He starts in January. He apologizes to Summer for screwing everything up with Brown.

As Ryan drives, Volchok rams his car from behind. He then pulls alongside and tries to run Ryan off the road. And he succeeds. Ryan barrels through a curve and over an embankment. The car rolls end over end down the hill, finally crashing on another road below. Coming back to his senses, Ryan crawls out of the car. Noticing gas pouring from the tank and a small fire, he grabs an unconscious Marissa and carries her free of the wreckage in a mirror from the time he found her in Tijuana. The car explodes and Ryan lays Marissa down on the pavement and rouses her. He tells her he’s going to get help, but she begs him to stay. And then she dies.

And i thought Sandy had a heart attack? or did i miss that *confused look*

gah! now i have to wait 6 months for the oc to start again. how will i survive?
Yeah im so happy i didn't rely on channel 10
i thought Sandy was meant to have a heart attack too
i was expecting that on the dinner table
but no

so I really thought sandy would die...
but then I got told Marissa was leaving

Marissa in a carcrash death
was a SUPRISE for me
back in the days
when i watched it :p
USA download days :uhhuh:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
It wasnt even that tragic. And she wasnt even hurt on the outside, not sure about the inside, but she was just bleeding a bit on the side of her heard. And ryan wasnt even that hurt, he just had a little cut or something on his forehead. So stupid. But how cute were Summer and Seth :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well there is the probably massive internal bleeding she would of been suffering from. Why does Ryan always have to be aggressive and never gives in, if he had just pulled over...but she was leaving the show anyway so meh. Wasn't the saddest death of a television character of seen a little over hyped I thought. hmm yes they were cute.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
was a poorly kept secret... predictable: once the car chase happened everything from there went downhill..

other than that, it wasn't a bad finale..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)