the OC (1 Viewer)

2rko

HSC
few episodes?? noooo :p
whoz zach?
i like summer .. yeah she is superficial but in some ways she isnt.. i think its just keeping up her "rep"

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
Zach is Summers new boyfriend :)
I've seen the first 8 episodes of season 2, But I'm still watching them on TV lol :D

Seths New gf (always forget her name :p) > Summer

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
spoilers already shit!!!!
so glad i have watched it....
its in the post above for those trying to avoid...

if you want to share spoilers simply use
[ /SPOILER] without the space
it works wonders

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
it was different to the one shown on tv....
Are you sure? It looked identical to me:).

joe_m_2000 said:
downloading...grr
wat do u use to get them?
wat site or program?
ten does spoil most of the episodes ay>
Yeah, as mizz_smee said earlier, most people here use BitTorrent but you can use IRC too. I will only use IRC if all of the Torrent indexing pages get taken down. There is plenty of information about BitTorrent if you do a search on it in this thread or you can use google:)

2rko said:
i cant download if i tried .. it'd take me the whole week to download the prog. alone .. ill wait :p
I know what you mean. I had dial-up for over five years. I only recently got ADSL:D.

Althea said:
Noble :rolleyes:? If Ryan was the father (No Spoilers please :)), it's hardly a noble act... she's cheating him of his child in the end. You see, that's the part I don't get... Ryan would never have gone back to Chino in the first place if the child wasn't his... so when Theresa 'lost' the baby, it made sense for him to go back - so the kid must have been his :), well that's my deduction anyway.
Ryan didn't know if it was his or Eddie's baby for sure though, didn't he? He went back to Chino to help Theresa out regardless because he knew she needed help raising the baby and he didn't want the baby to have an upbringing like he did (without a father, etc), remember?:).

Althea said:
She's hilarious :D! I couldn't stop laughing when she was going on about 'good vibrations' and how Seth was a negative vibration... super-funny :).
I just hate the way she speaks. I think she was better in season one:(.

Althea said:
... but if they don't spoil it a little, the have nothing to hook the viewers with. They need dramatic storylines to get the people watching... it doesn't mean I agree with this method though :p :).
Yeah, I agree. Not everyone is like us and would watch it regardless:(.

Althea said:
I can't wait until next week's episode... :).

Seth has already managed to get me hooked again... the line about how 'Luke's dad had a new partner so it's going to get interesting' got me laughing :)

...and to Ryan, 'do we need to hug now?' :).
Yeah, Seth has some very funny lines coming up in the next few episodes:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
That is kind of a spoiler you wrote there firehose and Bradna, the last line sentence of your post is definitely a spoiler:mad:.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I know this is a bit late, but how predictable was Tuesday night's episode. As soon as the last episode of last season finished I was like yeah Ryan will end up going straight back to Newport in the next ep...and Seth going back was also pretty predictable, but isn't it nice that it was all a happy little ending :p pretty crap episode imo

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, it was very predictable but they really didn't have a choice. The whole show is based around Ryan and they couldn't just split everyone apart:).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
That is kind of a spoiler you wrote there firehose and Bradna, the last line sentence of your post is definitely a spoiler:mad:.
yeah it spoils the first few episodes... luckily i have seen it

Althea

Merethrond said:
Ryan didn't know if it was his or Eddie's baby for sure though, didn't he? He went back to Chino to help Theresa out regardless because he knew she needed help raising the baby and he didn't want the baby to have an upbringing like he did (without a father, etc), remember?:).
Hhmm, I think I've missed some of the crucial episodes :p... but he got back with Theresa... what was with that? I thought he was just going for the baby :rolleyes:... because at the end of Season One, I thought they were still together (well, in a Marissa-Ryan kind of way anyway ;)).

And to those of you who have seen Season Two up until the current episode in the U.S. please, please, please... don't post spoilers :(! I know it's hard, but if you reeeaaally have to, do it the proper way as already explained!

Althea

Who else thought that seeing the O.C. in different langauges was hilarious :D. In French, its apparently called 'Newport Beach' instead... and how funny was it when they showed Summer in the first episode of Season One saying 'Ewh Chhino', to Ryan in French :p :D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Hhmm, I think I've missed some of the crucial episodes :p... but he got back with Theresa... what was with that? I thought he was just going for the baby :rolleyes:... because at the end of Season One, I thought they were still together (well, in a Marissa-Ryan kind of way anyway ;)).
This is touched on in the next episode. You will get your questions answered:p.

Althea said:
Who else thought that seeing the O.C. in different langauges was hilarious :D. In French, its apparently called 'Newport Beach' instead... and how funny was it when they showed Summer in the first episode of Season One saying 'Ewh Chhino', to Ryan in French :p :D.
Haha, yeah that was pretty funny. I couldn't stand watching a show with the voice out of sync with their lips though:(.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
thats because they MAKE the shows and to send it over to Australia the censorship board has to go through it to make sure how to classify the episodes because we work by a different classification system to the US and you can't show certain programs at certain times of the day.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
transcendent said:
thats because they MAKE the shows and to send it over to Australia the censorship board has to go through it to make sure how to classify the episodes because we work by a different classification system to the US and you can't show certain programs at certain times of the day.
That is not right. It is mainly due to the fact that our ratings seasons don't correlate. Also, it costs more money to air the episodes the closer you get to the American air dates. The American broadcasting companies also pay for the production of the show so they want to be the first to air the episodes:).

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I hate the fact that the oz axes or stops shows just when it starts to get good. They did that with shows like Smallville, One Tree Hill, That 70's Show etc.
I really hate that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)