• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
funky_a said:
i missed last weeks episode *weeps*
do u mean the first or second episode???

as for episode 12....
i dont want to see lesbians... i know you guys are probably chearing about this one. I want Alex and Seth to be together and him to at least be over Summer for a few episodes. Seth was funny when he hdad drunk all the coffee... Do u reckon they will still have a comic book coz i really liked that idea. As for Ryan Lindsay and Caleb, Caleb should just get over it already. Marissa treats her mum like shit and hopefully she will get over it soon. But i hated the Sandy Kirsten thing... they are meant to be the perfect parents, they aren't meant to have problem :(.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Hahaha, Marissa becomes a lesbo! How cool is that?!
But I thought she liked the gardener boy?
Hmm, how much does that sound like the storyline in Desperate Housewives...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i dont care wat happens on the show as long as marrissa and ryan end up back together. ben mackenzie was literally the only reason i watched the oc!! so theyd better hook up again coz they're meant for each other. and i wish caleb would just die. i h8 him. :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
mizz_smee said:
do u mean the first or second episode???

as for episode 12....
i dont want to see lesbians... i know you guys are probably chearing about this one. I want Alex and Seth to be together and him to at least be over Summer for a few episodes. Seth was funny when he hdad drunk all the coffee... Do u reckon they will still have a comic book coz i really liked that idea. As for Ryan Lindsay and Caleb, Caleb should just get over it already. Marissa treats her mum like shit and hopefully she will get over it soon. But i hated the Sandy Kirsten thing... they are meant to be the perfect parents, they aren't meant to have problem :(.
I really like the Alex and Marissa lesbian affair. There hasn't been a leso relationship on tv since Willow and Tara. I really want Seth and Summer back together and the Sandy and Kirsten thing is shit.. I agree.

But ay, don't you think that Julie deserves the shit Marissa gives her?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
marissa becomes a lesbo? well thats been "spoilt" now :rolleyes:
how do u do spoilers?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i dont care wat happens on the show as long as marrissa and ryan end up back together. ben mackenzie was literally the only reason i watched the oc!! so theyd better hook up again coz they're meant for each other. and i wish caleb would just die. i h8 him. :p
Umm, I would have to disagree. They are two completely different people and I really don't think they should be together. Things come between them to easily and causes them to continually fight:(.

joe_m_2000 said:
how do u do spoilers?
Sorry to be blunt but do you ever do a search before you ask a question? You are continually asking questions that have been asked and answered many times before and it is getting pretty annoying:).

goan_crazy

HSC
Merethrond said:
Sorry to be blunt but do you ever do a search before you ask a question? You are continually asking questions that have been asked and answered many times before and it is getting pretty annoying:).
ok sorry for that but there are 137 pages in this thread
am i meant 2 look through every single page :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
No, what you do is go up to the top of this thread and click on the "Search this Thread" option and type in something like "Spoiler Tags" and then click "Go". You will find your answer only two posts down:).

goan_crazy

HSC
Merethrond said:
No, what you do is go up to the top of this thread and click on the "Search this Thread" option and type in something like "Spoiler Tags" and then click "Go". You will find your answer only two posts down:).
ok thanks alot merethrond sorry for annoying u! :)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
steph@nie said:
I really like the Alex and Marissa lesbian affair. There hasn't been a leso relationship on tv since Willow and Tara. I really want Seth and Summer back together and the Sandy and Kirsten thing is shit.. I agree.

But ay, don't you think that Julie deserves the shit Marissa gives her?
yeah i spose... i really like Alex i think her character is good for the show she isnt the stuck up rich bitch. Seth and Summer together would be good but i just wnat them to have a relationships, no problems but i doubt that will happen...

As for Julie... yeah she does deserve but i really am not all that interested in it, some of it is ammusing but most the time its just annoying.

does anyone know if DJ comes back or was he just in it for the first few eps? coz i really dont see how they can put him in the story line unless he becomes Julie's new toy boy, but they already had that storyline with Luke.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Oh, it is fine. I just get a bit sick of reading the same questions over and over:).
i swear we get asked so many times how to do spoilers in this thread, i think its coz we use them all the time...

as for Joe... edit your post on the last page please... we put it in spoiler brackets for a reason. And its not our fault you read the spoilers you knew it was there.

payafee

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
marissa becomes a lesbo? well thats been "spoilt" now :rolleyes:
how do u do spoilers?
you can thank channel 10 for that. :vcross: even though they didn't reveal who it was it's pretty obvious it's going to be Marissa coz she's so screwed up and would be the ideal candidate for a lesbo storyline.

payafee

HSC
Althea said:
Yeah, I'm not sure which one it is either but he's defintely changing... and for the better (the facial expression for an answer is slowly deterioating and revealing a character who can actually speak. It's great :) :p !).
im loving Ryan in the second season. soooo much funnier!! who knew he had such impeccable comic timing?

banana?? lol

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Yeah, I'm not sure which one it is either but he's defintely changing... and for the better (the facial expression for an answer is slowly deterioating and revealing a character who can actually speak. It's great :) :p !).
Oh, I forgot to reply to this post. You will see in the upcoming episodes that Ryan is starting to mimic some of Seth's body language. Next week is a prime example. I wonder if Ben McKenzie is consciously making an attempt to copy Adam Brody because he knows how popular Seth's character has become, or whether it has just been subconsciously brought about from him sending so much time around Seth's character:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)