The Notorious B.I.G VS Tupac (2 Viewers)

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
we have to admit they were both legendary. Honestly it would depend on my mood on which i would listen to on any given day.

And yeah "who shot ya" was more of a subliminal diss..
as we speak i am listening to "fucking you tonight" .. this song is at the top of my list, i could listen to it 12 times in a row and not get bored.

Pilgrim

HSC
Haha Hiphop Don't go insulting Australian hip hop because of these tards. Trips and dillain. Please you both are pathetic.

AND HAHAHAHA at Dillain. "more fanbase than converse, " what the fuck? Your rhymes are worth as much as 50 cent's street cred.

TRIPS

HSC
Pilgrim said:
Haha Hiphop Don't go insulting Australian hip hop because of these tards. Trips and dillain. Please you both are pathetic.

AND HAHAHAHA at Dillain. "more fanbase than converse, " what the fuck? Your rhymes are worth as much as 50 cent's street cred.

Whatever dude your a wank change your avatar i had it before you you faggot. You gonna suck hiphop till he comes or what? Your a gronk whos to say you know more than me about aussie hip hop dickhead cos i bet you don't. Your a gronk your probably not even part of the scene just jumping on the bandwagon.

zizou10-5

HSC
NO^, 1stly imo Tupac was laways real, as a person imo he prob was th ebest. The media amde him as a bad bloke, but he did massive things for the community that he didn't want neone to know, how do i knwo, cos his closest friends said so, his family too. Okay bout his crimes, he got shot heaps yes, da time when he shot two policeman, the policeman were drunk. he sued the poiceman for bashimg him up on the head, he got 42000 dollars. The media didn't blow this up, just made this like it was nothing at all.. The rape case, he didn't get convicted of rape, his fellow others from his concert allegedly raped the girl, but the same girl gave Tuapc oral sex in the club b4. Tupac predicted his death, his ex wife said so.
Biggie kept on rapping how he was poor, but his mum said they weren't that poor. Whilst Tupac wa sliving homeless, his mum was a crack addict. For me if u lie n try to make urself big , den ur wordsman ntiohing in my eyes.
Tupac was real talented, did Biggie make movies?, Tupac has starred in at least 4.
Tuapc if i am not mistaken he also has a book of his own poems. "Rose in a concrete World'
I think Biggie kept on rapping how he was a player, Tuapc said he wasn't a playa n fucke dhis wife. Biggie didn't really say nethign back i think.
Have u seen tupac rush a gangsta in real life on video, i doin't think Biggie would rush someone. I'm not syaing Tuapc is better cos of that, just saying he doesn't lie in his raps. Tupac wa spolitcally conscious, which imo makes him a better rapper, he supported womens rights, n he was planning to be poltically active but unfortunately he died. Tuapc was also a funny person to talk to, even Biggie said this, 'man he was as funny as fuck' I;m sure Tuapc in his songs and maybe in reality dealt with a mlot more issues than Biggie and every other rapper.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
1. You can't type properly

2. You have no idea what you are talking about

3. As a hip hop fan i am offended that people like you have attached themselves to this genre

4. biggie > pac

close this fkn thread for fucks sake

zizou10-5

HSC
I know what i'm talking about. Biggie rapped about being poor but his mum said he exaggerated, whilst Tuapc was homeless at some times and was starving, his mum was also a crack addict. I don't get how u can be poor n be a fat cunt. Yeh Biggie>Tupac in terms of eating amounts.
Did Biggie ever star in movies? No i don't hink so, but Tupac did.
Tupac is a better rapper cos he appealed to a wider audience, hence this is why he holds the world record, thus he is the better rapper TO ME.
Dude don't be offended man, u might know more than me but so what.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
The only record Tupac holds is that of the most retarded fanbase.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
zizou10-5 said:
I know what i'm talking about. Biggie rapped about being poor but his mum said he exaggerated, whilst Tuapc was homeless at some times and was starving, his mum was also a crack addict. I don't get how u can be poor n be a fat cunt. Yeh Biggie>Tupac in terms of eating amounts.
Did Biggie ever star in movies? No i don't hink so, but Tupac did.
Tupac is a better rapper cos he appealed to a wider audience, hence this is why he holds the world record, thus he is the better rapper TO ME.
Dude don't be offended man, u might know more than me but so what.
ever heard of genes?

and yeh she said biggie exaggerated, but he did live in that environment.

starring in movies doesnt make u a better rapper...at all.

is nick cannon a better rapper than chino XL?

what world record?

'Tupac is a better rapper cos he appealed to a wider audience'

^^^thats the most retarded argument ever.

'stars are blind' by paris hilton has charted higher than songs be lletoya lucket. Does that make paris hilton a better singer? She is more known than anthony hamilton...does that make her a better singer? She is more appealing to a wider audience than lyfe jennings is..does that make her a better singer???

zizou10-5

HSC
explain y Tuapc holds a retarded fanbase, is it bcos he has retarded songs?Pppl don't undersatnd where tupac came from, try putting urself in his situation.

zizou10-5

HSC
:) yeh i get what ur mean, but is till think Tupac is a better rapper.
Tuapc was also more outspoken i think. Genes, lol ok ur prob right bout that.
Its not really aretarded argument, if u asked, who was th ebest singer of all time, some would say Michael JACKSON, THIS IS REPRESENTED IN HIS SALES OF THE ALBUM tHRIler. but imo i just like tupac better, cos i htink he was more real, but only God knows.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I'm pretty sure Life After Death outsold any of Tupac's albums.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
zizou10-5 said:
doesn't matter, Tupac all together beat Biggie i t.hink.
I don't think having an opinion is the issue, but have you listened to Ready To Die? Tell me that isn't real!

zizou10-5

HSC
NOPE, TELL ME SOME SONGS GOOD ONES OFF THATM N I'LL GET IT lol.
Tuapc said Biggie stole his style n rapped about his life, or wasit Nas about the 2nd part. This is the main reason y i like Tupac better, n it looks tome as if he suffered a lot more.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
zizou10-5 said:
NOPE, TELL ME SOME SONGS GOOD ONES OFF THATM N I'LL GET IT lol.
Tuapc said Biggie stole his style n rapped about his life, or wasit Nas about the 2nd part. This is the main reason y i like Tupac better, n it looks tome as if he suffered a lot more.
You see!! Having an opinion isn't the issue. THE PROBLEM IS THAT ITS A MISINFORMED (UNINFORMED?) OPINION!!!!!!!

I'd list songs, but it'd be listing like listing Ready To Die's tracklist. Go get that album and listen to it a couple of times. Then do the same with Life After Death. And lastly, listen to Ready To Die again about 4 times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)