The most you'd ever spend on a pair of jeans (1 Viewer)

Paintbrush

HSC
gracie007 said:
ksubi is such bad quality denim...way overpriced for what ur getting. plus they are made in china not aus
The pair I have is made in America, but I'm with you on that one, you're only paying for the [+][+] haha.

sasa-o8

HSC
$260ish..cos I love my Ksubis. Admittedly, I think it's because I'm sucked into it because of the brand and the [+][+], as the person said above me haha.

I'm not trying to snob 'cheaper' brands, but I have yet to come across a pair of Valleygirl / Supre jeans that last longer than a week , as they stretch ridiciously, the colour fades or something is just wrong with it. So that's why I prefer paying more for a better pair that'd last me years :)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
sasa-o8 said:
$260ish..cos I love my Ksubis. Admittedly, I think it's because I'm sucked into it because of the brand and the [+][+], as the person said above me haha.

I'm not trying to snob 'cheaper' brands, but I have yet to come across a pair of Valleygirl / Supre jeans that last longer than a week , as they stretch ridiciously, the colour fades or something is just wrong with it. So that's why I prefer paying more for a better pair that'd last me years :)
maybe buy a bigger size?

icecoffee

HSC
ANYONE can wear skinnies if they want to! Why should it be restricted to just skinny girls?

Trev

stix
HSC
icecoffee said:
ANYONE can wear skinnies if they want to! Why should it be restricted to just skinny girls?
Ok. Skinny girls and GUYS.
It gives you muffin tops, and you'd just look like a torso on two stumps of a blackbutt tree.
Don't be so defensive, hippo thighs.

Annalisee

HSC
I spent $180 on some baby doll ones once, then I put a hole in the knee. I pretty much cried.
I bought Sass and Bides for $100 which I thought was good.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Trev said:
Ok. Skinny girls and GUYS.
It gives you muffin tops, and you'd just look like a torso on two stumps of a blackbutt tree.
Don't be so defensive, hippo thighs.
i totally agree with this...fat people in skinny jeans is right up there with other i-just-vomited-in-my-mouth-a-bit fashion mistakes like buttcracks hanging out or midriff tops on overweight girls. (or on anyone, really.)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Hey, talking about skinny jeans...im having this problem with them. I've tried skinnies on at a thousand stores, but they dont look like they're the "skinny style" on me at all!! I really like skinny jeans, but they're like so loose around my ankles, they dont hold on/they're a bit baggy.

Anyone know why this happens? Is it because my ankles are too skinny? Even though i've seen girls who are almost anorexic wear skinnies that are actually fitting and tight around the ankles.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Hey, talking about skinny jeans...im having this problem with them. I've tried skinnies on at a thousand stores, but they dont look like they're the "skinny style" on me at all!! I really like skinny jeans, but they're like so loose around my ankles, they dont hold on/they're a bit baggy.

Anyone know why this happens? Is it because my ankles are too skinny? Even though i've seen girls who are almost anorexic wear skinnies that are actually fitting and tight around the ankles.
yeah i have this too. ive got very slim ankles and theres not much you can do about it because they make the jeans to fit a 'normal' ankle for that size so you're always going to get a bit of baggage around there.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
awww :(
But im not giving up, im going to look everywhere till i find the right pair! :p

Thanks anyway cosmic doris :)

veronica6535

HSC
Skinny Jeans are on the way out though.. if you have noticed sass & bide and other high retail brands are slowly moving away from the 'butt-crack & stove pipe' trends.

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lol fucking hell why would you even bother doing that. hahaha. reminds me of high school when surf brands were totally the in thing, and some girl wrote rusty or roxy or something on her shirt lapel with texta, in some bizarre attempt to be cool. the really weird part was that it worked (she was one of the 'popular' kids to begin with though), and all those girls started doing similar things to their bags and pencil cases (even though 90% of the time they were already brand name things), writing surf brand names and logos on them, and even on random bits of paper/textbook covers. i'm yet to completely figure out the logic behind it.
I remember the days of the old school yard...

Anyway so we've agreed that skinny jeans should not really be seen on fat people. I'm also going to go the other way and say that they should not be worn by really skinny people either. I mean if you have no arse, or thighs whatsoever, that you can't even fill skinny jeans you should not wear them.

Note to self: Take your own advice.

:(

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
$100 would be my max, I'd (like to be able to) spend more on clothes but I don't wear jeans all that much anymore. Also skinny jeans just don't work for me, anything that's tight on my legs gives me major muffin-top-action even though I don't even have hips imo. Also yeah the ankle thing is annoying. Bleh, skinny jeans just don't work for me - though if I do stuff myself into a pair its always with boots.

pepper :)

HSC
Malfoy said:
Incidentally, my boyfriend looks hot in skinny jeans, a thousand times better than I do. I bought him a pair last week, his best friend was a little upset with me for that! *grin*
Incidentally my boyfriend once managed to squeeze into my 24" Bettinas, and looked better than I do in them.

I don't know why he wanted to try them on in the first place either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)