The most you'd ever spend on a pair of jeans (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
minimum a million dollars

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
faov said:
$140 and the phrase "I don't wear cheap s--t" do not belong in the same sentence.
You think $140 is NOT cheap? a.k.a. you think it's expensive?
hahaha

btw. I'm not a troll, I just find the logic in your post to be lacking.

There is a difference between "not cheap" and "expensive".

$20 jeans are cheap (and probably shit unless they're on sale).

$80 jeans are not cheap, but they're not expensive (or shit).

$300 jeans are expensive (and probably kind of wanky).

And A.K.A stands for Also Known As. Just so you can use it properly next time.

faov

HSC
It seems I must reply to some posts.

Malfoy said:
I don't know what you're talking about, faov - $140 is very, very expensive to me. I don't think I have a single thing that costs that much, including shoes, because I buy everything on sale.
I admit, I do not wear jeans, and only have 1 item of jeans in my wardrobe; however, $140 sounds rather low, and I'm shocked to hear that someone could not have "a single thing" worth so little. Again, I rarely buy items on sale, but I would go so far as to say that most sales are not 90% off -- especially if a label wants to maintain the integrity of its brand.

scarybunny said:
There is a difference between "not cheap" and "expensive".

$20 jeans are cheap (and probably shit unless they're on sale).

$80 jeans are not cheap, but they're not expensive (or shit).

$300 jeans are expensive (and probably kind of wanky).

And A.K.A stands for Also Known As. Just so you can use it properly next time.
Oh please. $300 is not expensive, fool. Clearly, you must come from a different upbringing to me. My parents would be in hysterics laughing at you and your value of money, but I'm kind, so I will not.

Also, I used A.K.A. in context. I know what it stands for.

black_kat_meow said:
If you look at her post, there is a full stop between the price she mentioned and the comment. Not one sentence.

I find the logic in your post to be lacking.

And just 'cause you're a rich cunt doesn't mean you have to pay out other people who aren't as fortunate.
I'm far too mature to respond to this.

Trev said:
I'm pretty sure your 'logic' is lacking black_kat_meow.
You can't say someone is a 'rich cunt' just from that post, you idiot.
You're probably just a bitter mole that wears trash and looks like trash.
(I am not saying my 'logic' is correct, and i'm not saying you are trash, just implying it)
<3 Thank you for your comments. I completely agree.

trolloutaface said:
......don't fucking be a smartarse, you dirty homo. I cbf reading or replying to ur posts.
ohmygod. Homophobe!

You do not have the right to call me a "dirty homo". That would imply that homosexuality is dirty, or bad, or 'wrong' which it clearly is not. YOU need to develop some tolerance. Gay people can be nice or mean - I know both types - but that does not justify describing their sexuality as a whole as "dirty", and it certainly does not justify using their sexual orientation as an insult. I, however, can hardly be offended by someone who fails to believe in equality.

K

katie_tully

Clearly, you must come from a different upbringing to me. My parents would be in hysterics laughing at you and your value of money, but I'm kind, so I will not.
I, however, can hardly be offended by someone who fails to believe in equality.
k, stfu now.

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
faov said:

I admit, I do not wear jeans, and only have 1 item of jeans in my wardrobe; however, $140 sounds rather low, and I'm shocked to hear that someone could not have "a single thing" worth so little. Again, I rarely buy items on sale, but I would go so far as to say that most sales are not 90% off -- especially if a label wants to maintain the integrity of its brand.

Oh please. $300 is not expensive, fool. Clearly, you must come from a different upbringing to me. My parents would be in hysterics laughing at you and your value of money, but I'm kind, so I will not.

ohmygod. Homophobe!

You do not have the right to call me a "dirty homo". That would imply that homosexuality is dirty, or bad, or 'wrong' which it clearly is not. YOU need to develop some tolerance. Gay people can be nice or mean - I know both types - but that does not justify describing their sexuality as a whole as "dirty", and it certainly does not justify using their sexual orientation as an insult. I, however, can hardly be offended by someone who fails to believe in equality.
enjoy your eternal hellfire sodomite, you can have plenty of faggot sex with satan, hitler and stalin in between rounds of burning in hell and feeling the flesh melt off your bones

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
faov said:

ohmygod. Homophobe!

:rofl::rofl:

T

trolloutaface

faov said:
hahahaha, you claim that you would spend over $140 for a pair of jeans coz lyk u know only poor people spend $140 on jeans, and yet you only have ONE pair of jeans rofl. do you wear the same jeans everyday?? has the colour worn out yet?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
faov said:
But you just contradicted yourself, first you call her a fool for thinking that's expensive, then you say you're kind and won't laugh at her value of money?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Faov a.k.a Troll.

You trolls need more depth of character. Who is Faov? Why does he have such distain towards midrange jeans? Was he molested by them? Did his father elope with a pair?

But I digress. This thread is about jeans.
The average pair of jeans is probably worth around $80, because there are sooo many stores with cheap jeans but only a handful of brands are much more than $200.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
g star raw looks pretty nice but i couldnt justify paying $200 for them.
Most id pay would prob be $120, but then again i rarely do any of my shopping here.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$2 tshirts?
yeah why not?
you prob will buy a shitload of clothes when youre going to japan though.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
with my current finances (or lack thereof) i'd pay 150 bucks at the absolute most. and they would have to be the most awesome hot jeans i had ever seen in my life, endorsed by jesus himself.

normally i just buy an $80 just jeans pair and they last for ages if you look after them.

i miss the days when my parents paid for everything :(

blacksunset

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
nudie is fucking shit imo
Nudie is actually a fantastic brand of jeans as the denim is made in Japan so its brill quality and it stretches. they are also higher waisted than brands like bettina liano so they do not have the problem of showing the "muffin top".. and if you put on a kilo or two you dont have to put them in ur cupboard until you have lost it !

i am also a victim of expensive jeans.. bettina liano $225.. nudie $345.. white suede $180..

mind you i died when i saw the nudie price tag and almost put them back - except i got them and they are the best jeans i own they are so so comfortable and dont wear out.

but to compensate i also make my own i buy cheap ones such as jay jays and do them up myself :)

blacksunset

HSC
faov said:

Look, you can't deny that $300 is expensive. people who can afford may look at it differently to those who can't, but it is still alot of money. yes, i own a pair of nudie jeans $345, but that does not make them cheap or even properly affordable at all, i worked for them and i saved for them. and by saying your PARENTS would be in hysterics is silly, as you should probably be buying your own clothes, which im sure alot of people here do, rather than relying on their parents to pay for their things.
and maybe they do cmoe from a different upbringing to you, but what right does that give you to judge?
Grow up.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
foav must be one of those things that think money comes out of walls when you put cards into them.

-P_D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)