The Metal Thread. (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
what a pretentious arse you are my friend. australian music has some fucking epic representatives

BeyondDeath

HSC
bearpaw said:
australian music is shit

bodom?
Ne'obliviscaris, sleepmakeswaves, LORD, Be'lakor but apparently you're of the female gender so I forgive you.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
lol parkway drive lol. There is no lamer bunch of fans then those of Parkway drive. Lets go to concert and punch each other while listening to shit music.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
blakegman said:
lol parkway drive lol. There is no lamer bunch of fans then those of Parkway drive. Lets go to concert and punch each other while listening to shit music.
wrong. carpathian fans are lamer

Mumma

HSC
I can't wait for the new Testament album (http://www.myspace.com/testamentlegions "More Than Meets the Eye" is from their new album).

Opeth should also be releasing a new album soon, I think it's called the "Watershed". I also need to grab hold of Agalloch's EP "The White"... haven't been listening to much metal lately and I need to get back into it after my trance/ambient dabbling lately.

BeyondDeath

HSC
Yea Opeth are releasing a new album soon, Watershed is correct. Theres a video of them playing "Heir Apparent" a new song on the net somewhere.

neafoo

HSC
Mumma said:
I can't wait for the new Testament album (http://www.myspace.com/testamentlegions "More Than Meets the Eye" is from their new album).

Opeth should also be releasing a new album soon, I think it's called the "Watershed". I also need to grab hold of Agalloch's EP "The White"... haven't been listening to much metal lately and I need to get back into it after my trance/ambient dabbling lately.
Fuck yeah testament is good shit. Alex Skolnick is a great fuckin guitarist. Theres a great video of them playing musical death (a dirge) and then the legacy in like 91 or 92 on youtube.

I'm furious i missed testament last time they were here. I hope they come back :(

Mumma

HSC
fuck yeah tell me about it ... last time they came, it was 7 days away from my 18th and I couldn't go ... I heard they might be coming back this year, but nothing confirmed.

neafoo

HSC
Mumma said:
fuck yeah tell me about it ... last time they came, it was 7 days away from my 18th and I couldn't go ... I heard they might be coming back this year, but nothing confirmed.
Guess they might do a tour if they release the album. Funnily enough i didn't even know they were releasing new material.

neafoo

HSC
I personally dislike alot of power metal. If you wanna give some power metal that is very thrash influenced a go i'd recommend you some iced earth. You might not like it (and if you dont you're stupid >;( ). Some of my favourite music comes from their 'horror show' album.

p.s im not sure if you clicked the link in my last post... it said stratovarius had broken up. So even if you like them they wont be making any moar music.

HSC
New Cryptopsy has leaked. It has breakdowns and sounds like Unearth, from what I hear (I haven't had the chance to listen to it yet). Fuck me, they were so awesome before with Worm. What the fuck, Flo?

Mumma

HSC
Thew new cryptopsy is ass from what I've heard.

Anyone heard the leaked Opeth tracks?

.deimonic

HSC
If I say I like slipknot will you all diss me? lol?
Well I also like slayer and metallica...... mainly got into metal music from Guitar Hero.

neafoo

HSC
Testaments latest work is up in its entirety on their myspace atm. It's alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)