The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (3 Viewers)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
according to the chick on the four corners program thats what he was doing.

i find it bizzare and overly coincidental that she could only remember one of the guys in the room, and this person happened to be a media celebrity now.
fuck the bitch, i'm with you guys. johns did nothing wrong.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
To complete this thread we need a 13-14 year old girl to say something along the lines of

"MaTeW JoHnS iS CuTe, dAt GaL is LiEiNg "

or similar

johony

HSC
if he was in the room, and what his mates were doing was obviously rape, then yeah, he did do something wrong. he should've reported it.
morally its reprehensible for johns as he did not tell the other players to lay off the chick who was obviously scared shitless.

legally, she consented to these men having sex with her; under pressure or not, technically it was not illegal. four corners even disclaims the fact that what they suggested happened in there was not indeed sexual assualt or rape, as she did say yes.

HSC
if he was in the room, and what his mates were doing was obviously rape, then yeah, he did do something wrong. he should've reported it.
um what makes you think that what they did was rape? she didnt say no hey. she said that she wasnt raped. the only reliable source in the matter (the po po) said it wasnt rape. therefore no rape. so how is anyone in the wrong? how is it his fault is she regrets being treated as a cum bucket 7yrs later, thats her judgements fault, isnt it?? how come he is judged because of her poor judgement

Boxes

Banned
HSC
um what makes you think that what they did was rape? she didnt say no hey. she said that she wasnt raped. the only reliable source in the matter (the po po) said it wasnt rape. therefore no rape. so how is anyone in the wrong? how is it his fault is she regrets being treated as a cum bucket 7yrs later, thats her judgements fault, isnt it?? how come he is judged because of her poor judgement
man, as i said, i've really got no idea what's gone on, i haven't been paying attention.

if the police say no rape, then no rape.

HSC
Uni Grad
man, as i said, i've really got no idea what's gone on, i haven't been paying attention.

if the police say no rape, then no rape.
Well this case is solved, time for some left4dead i think...

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
morally its reprehensible for johns as he did not tell the other players to lay off the chick who was obviously scared shitless.
How do you know it was obvious she was scared shitless? It's likely Johns was not aware how she was feeling. We have no way of knowing how she felt and if this emotion was obvious at the time. She could have been feeling and displaying any sort of emotion, from joy to fear.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
how many gang bangs u been in graney

- L -

HSC
What's wrong with consensual sex between consenting adults?
im pretty sure if she had the choice she would of refused, probably pressured seeing shes naked just had sex with johns then a whole group rocks up...

imagine you were in her situation..
well legally nothing wrong here as she did consent however she obviously didnt want it..
morally its disgusting ,and who here would share there girl with mates or dig in after a mates done with her?????
even if it was a casual one nighter shes only getting banged by me

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
imagine you were in her situation..
The Australian national womens netball team get me drunk and take me home. I'm doing it with Liz ellis, when the rest of the team burst in. They procede to take turns banging me, while the rest of the team stand around rubbing themselves and watching.

Horrifying...

The criticism of Johns is basically sexist, you're assuming women can't be promiscuous and enjoy wanton carnality.

johony

HSC
How do you know it was obvious she was scared shitless? It's likely Johns was not aware how she was feeling. We have no way of knowing how she felt and if this emotion was obvious at the time. She could have been feeling and displaying any sort of emotion, from joy to fear.
k maybe not scared shitless, but obviously uncomfortable enough for her to come out about it 7 years later on tv and enough for johns to feel some sort of guilt regarding it.
then again she could be a brilliant opportunist.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
k maybe not scared shitless, but obviously uncomfortable enough for her to come out about it 7 years later on tv and enough for johns to feel some sort of guilt regarding it.
You don't know if she made that feeling apparent to the boys at the time though, which absolves them of any moral responsibilty.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I have one thing to say:

"Jag känner en bot
Hon heter Anna. Anna heter hon,
och hon kan banna banna dig så hårt
Hon röjer upp i våran kanal.
Jag vill berätta för dig att jag känner en bot. "

:D

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
The Australian national womens netball team get me drunk and take me home. I'm doing it with Liz ellis, when the rest of the team burst in. They procede to take turns banging me, while the rest of the team stand around rubbing themselves and watching.

Horrifying...

The criticism of Johns is basically sexist, you're assuming women can't be promiscuous and enjoy wanton carnality.
I havent seen the netball team lately, but tbh that post makes me want to

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
My question is that if Johns was married at the time (I'm not too sure, but I assume so), why was he having sex with someone else? I can understand players wanting to have some fun after a game which might result in accusations of sexual assault, but why adultery?

However, I believe what Nine did is not acceptable. Unless another legal investigation proceeds to find him guilty, Johns has not, in the eye of the law, done anything illegal. Even if it were morally unacceptable, it is an event happening 7 years ago, when he was contracted to the NRL, and thus does not warrant action by his current employee. Also, Gallop's comments on Johns' contractual situation with Nine is out of the blue and highly irrelevant.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
This is ridiculous. You can get CONSENT off a woman, and still be absolutely flamed in the media.

How is any man supposed to know what to do? Before you take a woman home you must register intent to engage in sexual intercourse at the police station.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)