• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Lessons of Love (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
alby said:
*avoid the guy who likes you when you've got a bf already..he will seriously screw you over and even when he reckons he's over you, he's not and he wont leave you alone!
:(

:p

WWJD_2005

Banned
HSC
- Avoid men who deceive you in any way, for my day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the men of lawlessness are revealed , the men doomed to destruction.
- Avoid the man who will will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
grk_styl said:
Even if ur in a serious relationship? You think it's ok for the guy and girl to talk once every 3-4 days and see each other once a week? Coz that's the type of guy I was talking about...
Well uh...yeah. i dont like using phones, if they really wanted to talk they would come and visit. If i use a phone i kind of feel like its not real because i cant see their face or how they react, like theres absolutely no connection, no feeling of shared emotions, nothing going on and it means the next time i see them i have less to talk about because i said it all on the phone allready. Every one of my male friends feels the same way about talking on the phone and the only person who i put up with talking to me for longer than 5mins is my elderly grandmother. Anyone i am with will find this out pretty quickly, likewise it will end pretty quickly if i keep getting phonecalls every few hours just so you can talk about stupid shit.

I know girls really really love talking, wether on the phone or in person but i dont like using phones so uh save it up for when you see each other in person :) save the phone for basic exchange of facts or organising stuff

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Yeah i get that...sometimes I hate the phone too...and I'm a girl.

However, you did say that you'd rather see the girl instead of talk on the phone, which I totally agree with. But I'm talking about avoiding the guy who won't communicate for a few days (coz he needs his space) but also won't visit the girl for weeks on end, but still thinks it's ok.

Charming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)