the John Mayer thread (merged) (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I like "No such thing"...the wonderland song is not my cup of tea :p

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
He does get very 'into it' when he's performing. His facial expressions are quite interesting,and sometimes amusing. He has a great sense of humour, and expresses it whilst in concert!! He rocks!!! Woo hoo! Go John Mayer!!!! :)

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
I couldn't go to his concert this year.. although, i did go see him last year at Hordern Pavilion :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Don't like him but I've fallen in love with his song "Back To You". *sniff*

rebooki

HSC
N/A
dear lord....

My and my mate are absolutely obsessed with john mayer... seen him three times now and he just keeps getting better and better...
we met him twice at his two last concerts and another time at a radio interview... he is the most talent person i have met/seen/heard!

nice to know i'm not the only one hehehe

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
i adore him. i hardly ever buy cds because i am a pauper but i bought room for squares a couple of years ago and fell in love. i sit there listening to some bits over and over again...like in 3x5 when he does that little run with his vocals towards the end on (brought me back to) "life". i am love with him. some people say his music's kinda bland but apparently he's fantastic live, and he's an amazing guitarist in or out of the studio. fav songs: split screen sadness (OH. MY. GOD.), 3x5, 83, my stupid mouth, why georgia and back to you (AHHHH. totally agree loz.) i need any given thursday.

rebooki

HSC
N/A
he would have to be one of the nicest famous person i have met... he's incredible
i met him this year through this meet and greet thing and there were all these other girls who were waaay young and just telling him that he's hot etc etc... so my friend and i went up to him and go umm... can you direct us in the direction of a J. Mayer? and he pissed himself laughing and is like i like you... your funny and yeh... made my life hehe

his music is awesome live.. at his last concert he played the guitar perfectly.... BACKWARDS!!!!! and yeh he's just so skillful.... ahhh my obsession is quite insane hehehehe

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I just had the chance to listen to a recording done by JM's high school band, Villanova Junction, and it's really interesting. I recommend everyone who's interested in John checks it out. :) His vocal style then is almost the opposite to what it is now.

I agree with the greatness of Back To You. And welshi, that's my absolute favourite part of 3x5 too :D

HSC
N/A
2ndbest said:
hey all....just wondering if anyone out there is really into john mayer.. i love him for his music and talent...being a hottie helps too lol...but my mates like bag me out for thinking he is hot... wat do u think???
I think i've been a John Mayer fan for almost 3 years now <3. I was so bummed when i missed his first gig in Aus...to this very day i am still a JM concert virgin.

i like his facial expressions as well....crack me up.

amyxx

john mayer is so good ive been to two of his concerts and i have all of his life performances on my ipod

my fave song is comfortable

x

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
i dunno many of john mayer's songs but i'm addicted to love song for no one :eek:

nomore3x5

Music Mogul
HSC
John Mayer

Any John Mayer Aussie fans here?
I'm a huge fan. I run his ONLY aussie fan site.
www.splitscreensadness.vze.com
or
http://pub221.ezboard.com/bsplitscreensadness
I'm in contact with Scotty Crowe and Michael Chaves.
I also am close to beginning to aussie street team.
I met Mayer @ the John Mayer Sydney Show in 04 and wrote the set list that night. My fave songs are: Another Kind Of Green (it was written for my mates and I), Split Screen Sadness, Only Heart, Not Myself and 3x5. I have all his albums including AS/IS. Check out the site and join up if you wish!
Rach

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Quit advertising your site or the mods will teh banstick j00.

aimstar555

HSC
yeah i'm a fan....but not as much as urinnerchild :) fav songs: St Patrick's Day, 3x5, back to you, city love, great indoors and quiet (from his 1st album "inside wants out") my parents saw him live a while ago-said he was really good. he's an INCREDABLE guitar player :)

ChrisE

HSC
saw him live back in 03 at the hordern and he was fantabulous. ive never had a greater connection to any artists music like i have to john mayers. comfortable although one of his earlier works still remains his best song IMO, the lyrically and musically strong and 3x5 musically creates such beautiful imagery even without the lyrics.

go to the vh1 website and search for john mayer and check out the videos of his performances with paul simon, its like the master simon is jamming with john the apprentice. definetly worth a look

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i like john mayer but have yet to see him in concert anyone know if he is gunna tour again soon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)