the 'I HATE SUPRE' thread (1 Viewer)

tania O

HSC
PaleReflection said:
Some of the clothing is actually all right, my contempt is directed more towards its staff, clientele and the horrific music they play at the loudest volume possible.
that's so true, their music and the staff farout

alexmartinek

HSC
supre is the absolute biggest waste of time.....when im shopping for clothes i actually like to be able to hear myself think.
there is only so many fluoro t-shirts one can look at in a clothes store before you start to go quite literally insane.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I could be wrong, but wasnt Supre originally a maternity brand, like aaaaaaages ago?

omgjenchu

HSC
Supre is definitely hit and miss.

I go there for fairly decent basics that don't burn a hole in my wallet, though finding anything else worth paying for usually involves a good rummage through all the fluro, slogan tees (I love my boyfriend, anybody?) and whatnot. Ack, headache. :mad1:

ZaraKu

HSC
Supré is good for cheap staple items (plain singlets, trackkie dacks, mini shorts) but they over did the fluoro thing WAY too much... They also do nice black a-line skirts and satin blouses that look good at a job interview. And some of the girls there are very trashy looking, but I've also seen a few stunningly beautiful girls working there.

Jay Jays is shit, esp. with their whole "lets make Joker shirts so we can make money of Ledger's death" thing, that was wrong..

Glaciana

HSC
N/A
Did anyone hear about the closing of the City store at Gowings?
I don't mind Supre. They are good for cheap plain singlets and the like. I have a few dresses from there which I absolutley love that cost next to nothing, and no they are not skanky at all.

johony

HSC
Did anyone hear about the closing of the City store at Gowings?
I don't mind Supre. They are good for cheap plain singlets and the like. I have a few dresses from there which I absolutley love that cost next to nothing, and no they are not skanky at all.
i saw that yesterday.

what are they going to replace it with? ice? :spzz:

johony

HSC
i will shit myself in excitement if they bring H&M to aus. seriously. it practically shits on all the chain store shit available in aus.

theres been talk for years about zara coming too, but obviously all just bs rhetoric.

we (sydney) definitely need an urban outfitters and a uniqlo too.

HSC
Jay Jays is shit, esp. with their whole "lets make Joker shirts so we can make money of Ledger's death" thing, that was wrong..
omg i know right!!!!!1! i mean who wears shirts of dead celebrities? imagine if they made shirts with jimi hendrix or bob marley, i would like, be so outraged

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i will shit myself in excitement if they bring H&M to aus. seriously. it practically shits on all the chain store shit available in aus.

theres been talk for years about zara coming too, but obviously all just bs rhetoric.

we (sydney) definitely need an urban outfitters and a uniqlo too.
we do.
that's the only reason why i want to go to europe. h&m, topshop, zara, UO and all the fucking sick boutiques.

lol.. supre..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)