The hsc starts in about 12 days!!!! (1 Viewer)

hollaholla

HSC
i dont know why but i have this weird sensation.....for a lot of people i feel its gonna come down to luck..those that are better prepared at certain areas will end up doing better than others even if the others have studied far more !

Im worried.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
AIM: Stay Calm
PROBLEM: Can't stay calm!

lol, things seemed so much easier in term 4 last year...i swore i would make study notes and be super prepared...oh the irony!
is it possible to break old habits? maybe at uni? haha

My problem is that i feel guilty focussing on one subject for an entire day! I will start doing chem, but know that i need to work on english!!

Reminding myself (and others) that we have been working towards this ALL YEAR - we are revising, not learning... we've seen this stuff before =]

OK, NOW GET OFF THE NET AND STUDY!!

boxhunter91

HSC
Im so set for maths. Physics and Chem are good to go gotta just revise some stuff i dont understand. Bio i have to go over again. Well English im not sure what im gonna do about creative i suck at it :(

bayan92

HSC
Arghh! Cant believe its coming so FAST now!

So not prepared man, havent started revising properly
still procrastinating, will start tomorrow though...

just finished watching the amazing race, cant believe the only
hot guys on there are gay...

anyhu, goodluck everyone!

ATAR Aim: 70+
Fuzzy go to surfthechannel and watch them online, the 1st and 2nd Vietnam legs have already been aired in the US. :uhhuh:

BTW the next leg was apart of a 2 hour season premiere so go to episode one and watch from halfway through

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I would just like to wish on behalf of all younger guys to those sitting the HSC....

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

boxhunter91

HSC
Thanks mirakon. All the best for S.C just take it and easy and relax. Because in two years you will have no life.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I'm acclerated in maths and am doing extension 2 hsc next year. The emptyness of slipping away social behaviour is already overcoming me....

SC? I don't really care about it to be honest. Thanks for your encouragement anyway. Next years extension 2 HSC however....

rokkuguhyo

HSC
The thought that runs through my head whenever I think about how soon the HSC is, and the lack of preparation I have done for it: SHIIIIT...

Meh, the only thing I can do about it is to study, and so I will.

lynton

HSC
so screwed for english. Ive written one essay and took me most of the day :/ 3 more to go argh. Feel so guilty for only studying biology. Should start on eco and ancient and maybe chemistry :p

shoutoutloud

HSC
well... i have got english done... just have to memorise quotes. All suject notes are done (except for maths) and ye...
Goo Me!!
lol
Im scared :p
Good Luck all!!!

t3enangel

HSC
im dying from all the cramming of studies....also want to play games at the same time!!!!

XxStephBxX

HSC
hey guys dont mean to sound annyoing or anything but i cant stand curiosity! haha

could sum1 please give me an estimation if im getting

advance english 79 (so angry)
biology 89
legal studies 88
ancient hstory 86
pd/ h/ pe 83

please..muchly appreciated</SPAN>

parawhoree

HSC
tbqh i cbf studying. I just got a job. and now these exams seem more pointless than they were before.

For crying out loud you just get a stupid number and a piece of paper saying "HSC" on it. Woofrigginhoo.

Hope you all are more motivated than me!

Good luck to all.

xx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)