The "How did you go in your exam" thread (1 Viewer)

Dealucis

HSC
N/A
Finished the 3 day HSC exam marathon.

ELEC1111 -

Fuck the telecommunications questions and the train question.
But the rest of the paper seems good, no dependent sources please and god heard my calls.
Then a HSC exam style question worth 5 marks asking to "Explain in about 30 words what power factor is and why it is important to maximise the power factor."
I2R and other HSC crap....blah blah...

MATH2089 -

Numerics strand too easy.
Asked me to do Simpson's Rule and Trapezoidal Rule for pretty much one whole question, HSC stuff really.
Then asked to solve a heat PDE in space intervals of 0.5 in a 1 unit length bar, lol.
fucking statistics makes me write a lot of words for a maths exam. too long.
too much content stolen from his own lecture slides, some rote learning and other bullshit, etc.

MMAN2600 -

It was nice and easy then it just went downhill. Woohoo.
Why the hell would i derive Reynold's Number or find the appropriate tubing diameter.
Agreed.
MMAN2600's question 3 was bloody annoying, and I screwed up the train question for ELEC1111 as well. Oh well, at least it's over.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
train question was weird, i drew up some circuits, noted in the resistances in the overhead cable and the track, but apparently that question was in one of the tutes...

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
My first exam is tomorrow! How fucking retarded is that....

Uncle

Banned
HSC
cven1300 was alot harder than i thought ><
i bet she added a crazy hydrostatics question.
good drain of marks.

3 day?

Try 4. =p

i just finished a 4 day exam marathon. .. and finished my exmas for my uni career (provided i don't fail any) =]
dont mind that

train question was weird, i drew up some circuits, noted in the resistances in the overhead cable and the track, but apparently that question was in one of the tutes...
sometimes, its exam questions like these that make rote learning tutorial questions worthwhile.
i would have believed they would be more original in their approach for setting exam questions.

k, using rote learning in the future.

My first exam is tomorrow! How fucking retarded is that....
then when does it end?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
FINS1613 = Reasonable yet difficult. 2 hours is not enough for that exam.

On the upside, last exam on Thursday, winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Oh and can finally play TF2 after my last exam :D

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

On the upside, last exam on Thursday, winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Oh and can finally play TF2 after my last exam :D
TF2?

Had political economy today. Probably smallest amount of people I've ever been in an exam room with. Also at the very, very top of the racecourse so lovely view on the way up and down from the exam venue.

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC

i have say it is hard! got the shock of my life...sigh 变态bt fins 1613 final

lucky its my last exam..haha

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
TF2 = Team Fortress 2. Anyone else Steam users?

i have say it is hard! got the shock of my life...sigh 变态bt fins 1613 final

lucky its my last exam..haha

Yeah I got a bit of a shock as well, had to guess like 10+ questions. lol lucky you, on a 4 month break already :p

whoisurdaddy

HSC

It was pretty similar to the practise final on webct I'm so glad i did it a few times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)