The "HOLY CRAP IT'S 4:05AM AND I'VE BEEN STUDYING FOR HOURS" Thread (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
It seems law makes up in readings what it lacks in contact hours.

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
Haven't pulled an all-nighter since uni started - I'm in my 3rd week now.
Handed in an assignment last week, that I did like 3 days before. Most times I just chill after getting home from uni, and then start studying seriously till I decide to take a break.

It's pretty flexible at the moment, but I do realise that things will be more hardcore real soon.

So far, I've made notes, read my textbooks, done some highlighting, printing research materials and lecture/tutorial materials, participating in discussions on the WebCT.

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
I find that ppl are tricking me. Ive spent more time first year uni studying than this yr :mad1:

Yet I feel rather comfortable with the work at the moment.
Maybe its the fact that sleeping when trying to work has to do with something :)

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
I generally get my best marks bullsh*tting my ass off right before an assignment is due, some of my best were finished an hour before the time to hand in - i then had to print and speed to uni to get it in!!

I dont know why, its just my method... Same goes for studying too, I've been known to read a whole textbook in the 2 days before the final exam and get a D or a HD after failing the subject the whole semester - did that for Accounting - ergh accounting....

Don't know how people can work so much though!! I mean I know some ppl at uni who go to uni full time 3 - 4 days per week and work every night except one... I mean when do you have time to yourself?? I did it for a while and found myself staying up all night for every assignment cuz I didn't have the time between getting to uni and work!!

Pierotte

HSC
On friday i had a bit of a "Holy shit its 6:40 am... and im not finished these fucking models yet!!!"

(note, by 7:20 i decided i needed sleep cuz i had a whole 6 hours of design studio that day, so i slept from then till 10:20 then continued to work on my models till 1:00... i never finished but atleats i had SOMETHING to hand in)

In conclusion NEVER underestimate the ammount of time it takes to create a pile of messy, ugly, formless peices of crap.

It has always taken the poor fool MUCH longer than you would originally imagine.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah, i hate that painful feeling of suddenly realising how bloody long <insert relevant piece of crappy and tedious assignment> is gonna take :mad:

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Or when like you can't sleep for no reason, and you get frustrated which makes it even harder to sleep? Yeah. That's annoying.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Danni07 said:
Or when like you can't sleep for no reason, and you get frustrated which makes it even harder to sleep? Yeah. That's annoying.
Agreed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)