so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmm...wont be going into the Cove this week, dad has invited himself :/

i'll have to try and get seats next to a bunch of blue people

BTW, they've supposedly decided on the A-League trophy

:/

i guess it'll grow on me

maybe...

oh, and i hope Mcmaster stays in A-League next year, I'll get my relo (CEO of Central Coast to influence the contract :D)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
They picked that one???!?!?! Its not a trophy, this is the nadir of the new FFA organisation... Thanks a lot Messrs Lowy and O"Neill.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeah, i prefer one the latter options. Reminded me of the World Cup a bit, where the base and then all-sided support for a ball/globe thing on top. Also looked modern, it's what a football trophy is :/

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Who the hell decided on that trophy? I want to know who voted and how they voted, and e-mail them as much spam as I can.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Who the hell decided on that trophy? I want to know who voted and how they voted, and e-mail them as much spam as I can.
I think the FFA had already decided on the trophy before they opened it to the fans...the illusion of choice is nice though :)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
That is the worst choice out of all of them........ i guess when Sydney wins it and someone breaks it, accidently of course :) it won't matter as much.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Its not a trophy, its a frisbee. I hate to see what silverware is up for grabs for winning the league.

nedzelic

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
That is the worst choice out of all of them........ i guess when Sydney wins it and someone breaks it, accidently of course :) it won't matter as much.

lol sydney, that's a good one

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Its not a trophy, its a frisbee. I hate to see what silverware is up for grabs for winning the league.
haha...frisbee, up for grabs...i geddit

note: i realise this wasnt meant, but i felt like making lame cracks at the "trophy" :)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
nedzelic said:
lol sydney, that's a good one
And who do you think is going to win? Newcastle after their 2 superb performances in a row?

And the final is the first weekend of March.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
I can see Adelaide holding the frisbee up come grand final day. Their consistency has been unmatched, despite many here writing them off. Clearly the best team throughout the season, Kosmina as manager is a revelation.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
It'll be whoever is on their day throughout the final series.... as has been shown all season, the top 7 teams are so close together that on their day anyteam can win the a-league.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
wellllllllllllllllll

sydney SUCKED

again

my relos came down from the Central Coast, and being wrapped up as they are (CCM chairman) in the central coast yellowness, it was a total shame they out-played us for most of the game

:/

and yeahhhhhhhhhh i got a photo with cult-hero Zdrilic...yeahhhhhh, hahahahaha, that was funny

anyways

we HAVE to improve to hope to get anywhere

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
It was a decent performance, and probably the draw was the worthy result between the two teams. Dwight's penalty performance was atrocious though. least there was a beer shower unlike the fricken Newcastle game.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

So the top 4 is sorted, and there are three NSW teams. Not what Messrs O'Neill and Lowy were hoping for, innit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)