The Football Thread (4 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Perhaps Brosque coming south would be a good thing. Heaven knows why he hasnt found the back of the net more often up north, and its not as if he hasnt had the chance. Pierre might find his prowess the showed us when he single handedly saved Westerlo from relegation. And then Bleiberg can spend up on a striker that can put Queensland (i still refuse to call them by their nickname) firmly into the top four.

Pity bout Zdrillic so far. I remember seeing him play for the dees a bit, and he was their best striker. Perhaps its best for him to leave as well and find form with another club.
yay for brosque...a shooting striker is always appreciated over striker who doesnt :p

im sure he'll eventually find his feet and start popping them in, hopefully start of next season with Sydney :)

Zdrillic...he could save the knights :p if he was put in a team and played, im sure he'd become a threat again...he seems so out of place half the time for sydney and his team mates dont seem to read what he's doing (or vice versa)

Diddimz

HSC
Brosque leaving is no great disapointment, i knew it was ocming ages ago so its not a shcok either. Bleiberg was wasting him, he doesnt know how to use him and so all his potential is going out the door. But thats what happens when you have a carpet layer managing an A League club......

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
anyone going to the SYdney game this friday?

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Yeah....... back to the Cove, should be a decent game as well with both teams coming off bad results and thus need to fire on Friday.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
fuck, i had 2 tickets for free lined up, right above the tunnel...great view (season-ticket-holder neighbour cant go, so i got offered his seats this game) BUT I CANT FUCKING GO because of work :(

im quitting...i need live football

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
im gonna try the cove, but i prefer half-way seats

i always have :/

must just be me...

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
braad said:
im gonna try the cove, but i prefer half-way seats

i always have :/

must just be me...
It is a brilliant atmosphere, but be prepared for some beer to go flying if there is a goal :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
sweet_as said:
It is a brilliant atmosphere, but be prepared for some beer to go flying if there is a goal :D
hahaha

sydney Vs melbourne

in front of all the japanese Kazu fans. They threw empty cups *YAY*

*looks over to the cove* wtf? they're throwing full cups of beer?!!? crazy bastards...im so there next time :D

ahwells....we have got to start playing betterrrrrrrrrrr, and winning

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Hmmm, it seems Reinaldo was a brilliant buy for Bleiburg, there are five teams now fighting for two spots, so it seems.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Who are these 5 teams playing for two spots? To me, Adelaide will win the minor premiership, Sydney will come second, then its Newcastle, the Marinators, Perth and maybe Queensland to play for 3rd and 4th. The tards will not make the finals.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
You better sing if you come to the cove.
i do, and then i lose my voice and i still 'sing' :/

is that good enough? :p

anyways, i am going next week...the saturday game against CCM :D

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
All anyone can ask is that everyone in the cove does sing their hearts our for the lads..... can't wait for the marinators game, didn't go to the away game so the memory of the last-minute deflected goal loss is still strong in my mind.

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
All anyone can ask is that everyone in the cove does sing their hearts our for the lads..... can't wait for the marinators game, didn't go to the away game so the memory of the last-minute deflected goal loss is still strong in my mind.
lol i was there....in the stupid rain to see a lost

they're called central coast mariners, not marinators

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
HamuTarou said:
lol i was there....in the stupid rain to see a lost

they're called central coast mariners, not marinators
The marinators is the name of the Central Coast supporter group, sorta becoming a nickname for the mariners (eg, calling the swans the swannies, or calling St George the saints)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)