my first time waz

bad but good

she waz a PRO at kissin bkoz she waz a big lowie

and me? lmfao it waz my first time

i had my eyez openedBAHAHHAHAHA

BiancaMaree

HSC
Haha my first kiss was pretty good lol

snuck out with him at like 2 in the morning after talkin to him on msn for 4 hours LOL

layin at the town oval talkin to him. he kisses me, spriklers turn on. so shameful. haha run away get tackled and kissed more XD haha

but i regret who it was with lol

Last edited:

perfect.flaw

HSC
lol i gotta agree, i was so nervous about my first kiss thinkin i wouldd hitt his nosee or our teeth would clashh or sumthin would go wrong, but my first kiss wass really all that its cracked up to be. lol about half way through the kiss i even popped my leg (intentionally) when i realised what was going on... i guess it just pans out as you go
xXx

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha my first kiss was pretty good lol

snuck out with him at like 2 in the morning after talkin to him on msn for 4 hours LOL

layin at the town oval talkin to him. he kisses me, spriklers turn on. so shameful. haha run away get tackled and kissed more XD haha

but i regret who it was with lol
That's so poetic...

Description of mine: I was in Year 10, went late night shopping with my boyfriend of the time. I was waiting outside his house with him for one of our friends to give me a lift home, and we kissed. His kissing never improved in the whole two years we were going out on & off.

BiancaMaree

HSC
That's so poetic...

Description of mine: I was in Year 10, went late night shopping with my boyfriend of the time. I was waiting outside his house with him for one of our friends to give me a lift home, and we kissed. His kissing never improved in the whole two years we were going out on & off.
haha yes. my best friend describes my kisses as movie moments lol

johony

HSC
early year 10. i was at a party, and i walked up and kissed my gf at the time in the middle of the hall.

twas by far the most deeply unerotic and most awkward moment minute of my life. i wanted to pull out within 5 secs, but i didn't want to make it seem i was being rude. broke up with her the week after, lololol.

boobarella

HSC
i just finished a bottle of johnny walker, was behind a shed with a dude havin a smoke. i said look theres a shootin star wow, then hes like wanna know what i wished for? im like sure. " i wish i could kiss you right now" and he did. and it was horrible.

HSC
N/A
first thing that came to my mind wen me n ma boy were kissing was harry potter describing his kiss with cho chang =P hahaha but afta that thought, i must admit it was the best thing ever...
it was like a fairytale.. a dream coming true...
wink* besides he was a big guy and he just carried me all thru my living room =D talk about atmosphere wif lady gaga's song "Eh eh" in the backgrounddd AND on valentines day! it was an intense first kiss... BLISS !
and i still think about it now <3
unforgetable moments

Last edited:

Smokee

HSC
My first kiss was when I was 5 and I had just moved into a new house and the boy next door came over, didn't even introduce him, pushed me in my wardrobe, kissed me and thats all i remember. LOL

But my first proper kiss was when I was 14, at my boyfriends house for a bonfire and we went inside to watch a movie afterwards and my mum came to pick me up and just before I left he kissed me. I was absolutely shocked and hated it. I was literally haunted and barely slept that night and a week or so later I broke up with him.

HSC
N/A
in reply to smoke.... i must admit at the time i was put off but i miss it now =S

Stella09

HSC
yea i must say... first kiss wasn't so great.... but... i am slowly finding better ones lol... they (and me i guess) but they, are getting better everytime... :)

RubyGloom

HSC
My boyfriend and i had been going out for a while before we kissed and we'd talked about it. Then i went to kiss him one time and i kind of missed because he didn't expect it, then he kissed me. =D (on the lips, without tongue)
When we had our first kiss with tongue my mum was in the room. >.< To this day we still don't know if she knew. Both of us thought it was the other who started it. haha.
But yeah, both good. Had better since. =]
EDIT: I later described it as wetter than i expected and then a couple of months later we were watching HP and Harry said that his first kiss was wet, made me laugh so much. XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)