The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Re: First kiss

jjsnax said:
kindof.
depends on how lovey dovey u imagined it to be in the first place.

if u has this ridiculously out-there image of it happening as you're running thru fields of barley with a younger version of Orlando Bloom, under perfect blue skies, birds chirping, set to the soundtrack of Sixpence None the Richer's 'kiss me' in the background... and then he leans in with that look in his eyes.....
(as i embarrassingly did at age 12)

then yeh.
haha.
reality check.
what?

that's what it was like for me

u must have done it wrong

ladychineserose

HSC
Re: First kiss

lol my first kiss was really unexpected, and had waaaay too much tongue. the guy wouldnt even close his eyes.

Unfortunately for me, his kisses didnt get much better. But i dont have to kiss him anymore so its all good ^^

jessfredbun91

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
My first kiss was at an intensity dance party with a complete stranger :D
haha same here...well first pash neway! was good coz ther was no awkwardness!

HSC
mine was good, a bit awkward but good, haha,
actually i once kissed this dude a couple of years after my first kiss and haha omg it was the worse one yet!!! argh horyfying i must say lol

4unitfreak

HSC
Uh.... end of Year 10, school dance party. We hooked up at other dance parties after that, but we're not friends anymore. He's a bit of a jerk.

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
Mine was at the beginning of year ten, the guy was my best friend and we were together for almost two and a half years after that. It was all it was cracked up to be :)

slothie

HSC
Beginning of this year. Nice park, nice view not so nice kiss. Too wet, too much tongue but it got lots better. :)

CoryM-P

HSC
I had my first kiss and only kiss so far behind a shed when i was in like year 6, how uninspirational. But it was a good kiss. I haven't been kissed since (yes i do know that's sad seeming I'm in year 10 now, I'm such a loner) but I have been practicing with my dog ever since lol

Roy9

HSC
CoryM-P said:
I had my first kiss and only kiss so far behind a shed when i was in like year 6, how uninspirational. But it was a good kiss. I haven't been kissed since (yes i do know that's sad seeming I'm in year 10 now, I'm such a loner) but I have been practicing with my dog ever since lol
lolwut

networkmaster

HSC
Yeah, i know ey?

I have no friends, so i have a lit of time on my hands

Like its friday night, and im at home watching American Dad reruns, talking to smatter child and soldering......... who says my life is boring!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)