The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
U want kissing lessons a la cruel intentions?

I'll wear my hat and sunnies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
When she finally marries him her sex drive is going to explode into space so at least he'll get some great sex to make up for all the waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting lol
And a few weeks later they will realise that it's crap because they both had no experience. Then they will stop and have an unhappy relationship.

scarybunny said:
U want kissing lessons a la cruel intentions?

I'll wear my hat and sunnies.
Can I watch?

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
And a few weeks later they will realise that it's crap because they both had no experience. Then they will stop and have an unhappy relationship.

Can I watch?
LOL that makes no sense?
You should have experience with other people so you can be good with someone totally different? Wont have a thing to compare it to , will be the best i ever have :)
You are not quite an optimist :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
*TRUE* said:
LOL that makes no sense?
You should have experience with other people so you can be good with someone totally different? Wont have a thing to compare it to , will be the best i ever have :)
You are not quite an optimist :)
Please stop. It doesn't work like that and you're coming across as about as mature as a five year old. You get better by experimenting with different people and learning different things.

If on your wedding night your husband chops off your left arm it'd still be the "best sex you've had" but it wouldn't be very pleasant, would it?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
my first kiss was really good. but i never want to think about the kiss or her. at all. just ticks me off so much when i think about her. its like my insides just want to go crazy. anger grows instantaneously....its come to the point that i deny knowing her, dating her or being in any relationship even though a few friends have asked me since then. thinking about her in any way just pisses me off.

Last edited:

Che08

HSC
My first kiss was horrible too wet and sloppy - i told myself id never kiss anyone again....

I kissed the same guy about a week later.. but it was better hehe

A295

HSC
First kiss... year 9. I still don't like that it happened... so we won't count it!

So first. Year 11 after formal. I actually don't remember how it started (it's a blank... and no, there was no alcohol involved), all I remember that somehow i started it without knowing... *shame on me*! :)

Nat3skiz

HSC
A295 said:
First kiss... year 9. I still don't like that it happened... so we won't count it!

So first. Year 11 after formal. I actually don't remember how it started (it's a blank... and no, there was no alcohol involved), all I remember that somehow i started it without knowing... *shame on me*! :)
teeheehee

efhat

HSC
first proper kiss was recently at a friends party.....it was so good, and to top it off ive liked the guy for aages and he is the most good looking guy u will ever see!! :)

dougieblow

HSC
first kiss is magic, the second kiss is intimate and the third kiss is routine.

conics2008

HSC
when you done kissing her .. make sure you C=U=M in her EYE.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I got a stiff. It was pretty average otherwise. A quick peck.

jjsnax

HSC
Re: First kiss

Ranger Stacie said:
inspired by the single thread.

Was it all that it was cracked up to be?

kindof.
depends on how lovey dovey u imagined it to be in the first place.

if u has this ridiculously out-there image of it happening as you're running thru fields of barley with a younger version of Orlando Bloom, under perfect blue skies, birds chirping, set to the soundtrack of Sixpence None the Richer's 'kiss me' in the background... and then he leans in with that look in his eyes.....
(as i embarrassingly did at age 12)

then yeh.
haha.
reality check.

jjsnax

HSC
bigboyjames said:
my first kiss was really good. but i never want to think about the kiss or her. at all. just ticks me off so much when i think about her. its like my insides just want to go crazy. anger grows instantaneously....its come to the point that i deny knowing her, dating her or being in any relationship even though a few friends have asked me since then. thinking about her in any way just pisses me off.
HAHA WTF.
what the hell happened.

'..my insides want to go crzy..'
'i deny knowing her..'
'thinking about her pisses me off'

what did she like stab you in the eyeball afterwards or sumthing.

CHILAX.
BREATHE.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
jjsnax said:
HAHA WTF.
what the hell happened.

'..my insides want to go crzy..'
'i deny knowing her..'
'thinking about her pisses me off'

what did she like stab you in the eyeball afterwards or sumthing.

CHILAX.
BREATHE.
Are you vegetarian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)