The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
(^o^) said:
Streptococcus you mean. Yeah well I don't think you would stop kissing just to avoid streptococcus. :p

I don't like kissing after meals. It's yuck, espeically when you can taste your partner's food.

"Did you just have garlic bread?"
lol thats funny...me n my bf kiss in between and during mouthfuls...lol sometimes swap food haha kinda gross but meh its fun:p n cool cuz we dont care bout the grossness...afterall, sharing is caring :D

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
I don't mind ice, sweets, fruits and all...
but not food like pizza and garlic bread...
eek.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
mine was in yr 9 at a party... it was both our first kiss so wasn't the greatest experience.... i think i was too scared to remember most of it... still remember what song was playing though!

SweetSeasons

HSC
My 1st kiss was this year, few weeks b4 my 18th.
We where at his place, watched some retarded warewolf movie, then we where just lay'n on his couch, huggin, he turned to kiss me our forehead where together, n I'm like "what" and giggled, so he turned away, then he turned again and kissed me. It didn't last very long I felt like I was doing it wrong so I pulled away.
It was the ultimate dorky Ang moment, my 1st kiss wasn't everything I thought it would be, but it was good.

HSC
my first kiss was so bad that i didn't want to see him again and dumped him a week after. i like to pretend that it didn't happen and see my second time at it as my first.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
lol I finally know the guy i first kissed 2 days ago when someone showed me the Oakhill yearbook...
Me: "Oh and that's that guy i kissed..."
meh, i didn't have my glasses on that time.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
sure mate, you were blind drunk.

theres no need to lie to us, it is BOS after all

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
shhhh i'm innocent...
gees thanks for making me sounds like some (insert adjective here).

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i remember my first kiss. summer holidays before i started yr 8. i was 12, he was 13. it was at the lo-tel, waikiki, wheatus concert (yes, i liked hweatus enough to go to theri concert, altho lo-tel and waikiki rocked way more). i saw him and thought he was cute so all my frined went over and told him i thought he was cute and he came over and we went into a dark corner and kissed and then all my friends dragged me into the girls toilet to ask how it was. it was alright for a first kiss. i had no idea what i was doing. my second kiss was so much better.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
My goddamn PE teacher was watching me. I opened my eyes and he gave me the thumbs up (He was early 20's, not like some 40 year old ... Which would be wierd). Apparently she was hot, pfft, as if I knew, it was a dance, never got her number.

ahahaha, thats reminds me of a school dance i went to in year 9, where i kissed some random guy, looked up and saw my 50 year old science teacher shaking her head in disgust

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i was out one night, and hooked up with this guy who was my PE teachers (much) younger brother... =very embarassed person in monday PE

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i think i was about 12. it was surprisingly good. better than some of the guys ive kissed since.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
i was 14 (i think)

My first kiss was ICE COLD , STICKY , and had a wierd taste

WHy?

well my eyes were closed and the stupid bitch who i was kissing was leaning against a pole and she moved away and i ended up kissing the pole , and yes my friends and her friends were watching .

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Seraph said:
i was 14 (i think)

My first kiss was ICE COLD , STICKY , and had a wierd taste

WHy?

well my eyes were closed and the stupid bitch who i was kissing was leaning against a pole and she moved away and i ended up kissing the pole , and yes my friends and her friends were watching .
oh dear. that just sounds like something out of a kids movie...

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
actually the pole wasnt without its charm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)