The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

xarg

BUBZ :D
HSC
He said "THIS FORUM" and he posted it in Love and Relationships. That means he was talking about the "LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS FORUM". What part of that do you not understand?

lengstar

HSC
Whats the point of creating a thread about the same topic every other day when the topic has been picked, chewed and knawed upon so many times before?

HSC
xarg said:
He said "THIS FORUM" and he posted it in Love and Relationships. That means he was talking about the "LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS FORUM". What part of that do you not understand?

every forum has moderators...this guy or girl just happens to be strict to the point the freedom to post whatever you like is limited...know what your talking about or don't bother talking back

lengstar

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
every forum has moderators...this guy or girl just happens to be strict to the point the freedom to post whatever you like is limited...know what your talking about or don't bother talking back
does that mean your leaving the forum?! yay!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
inspired by the single thread.

Was it all that it was cracked up to be?
My goddamn PE teacher was watching me. I opened my eyes and he gave me the thumbs up (He was early 20's, not like some 40 year old ... Which would be wierd). Apparently she was hot, pfft, as if I knew, it was a dance, never got her number.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
good and got better :)
was sweet and innocent.. and i didnt kiss lik a fish :D

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
ha... my first kiss was when I was 8... so I was a waste cos I wasnt able to appreciate it cos I didnt understand it. The next kiss after that was against my will ata aprty when I was 14... he tried to tounge me...grrrr I pulled away VERY quickly. *Sigh* haven't had a kiss since.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
flipsyde said:
ha... my first kiss was when I was 8... so I was a waste cos I wasnt able to appreciate it cos I didnt understand it. The next kiss after that was against my will ata aprty when I was 14... he tried to tounge me...grrrr I pulled away VERY quickly. *Sigh* haven't had a kiss since.
we'll hafta do something about that!

my first kiss was when i was 4, like u said biggest waste. first proper sorta kiss was when i was 14...15?, nothing special

Last edited:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
My goddamn PE teacher was watching me. I opened my eyes and he gave me the thumbs up (He was early 20's, not like some 40 year old ... Which would be wierd). Apparently she was hot, pfft, as if I knew, it was a dance, never got her number.
It's better than a whole grade watching you (including some teachers) without you knowing until you stop kissing/groping...

Yup, first kiss was in a stupid dance... it was nice.. but... embarrassing. ><"

seeka_train

HSC
my first kiss was mid-last year. We were cuddling on my bed and she just leaned over and kissed me... i had no idea what was happening but it was nice and i just went along with it :)

We're still together and do much more kissing haha

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Streptococcus you mean. Yeah well I don't think you would stop kissing just to avoid streptococcus. :p

I don't like kissing after meals. It's yuck, espeically when you can taste your partner's food.

"Did you just have garlic bread?"

_Amie_

HSC
Mine was pretty perfect. We were at a party, and I'd liked this guy for ages, but never thought he'd feel the same about me. Everyone went to sleep, and he comes into the room i'm sleeping in and just crawls in with me. First, second, third etc kiss followed, it was a perfect night.

bogus

oh shit my first kiss was the worst ever, he was the 'cool' kid of the grade and everyone wanted him but he wanted me so i was like y not but after that kiss i so didnt want him anymore. i cant even describe how disgustin it was i just felt like i had slober all over my face

django_

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
inspired by the single thread.

Was it all that it was cracked up to be?
well i didnt expect it to be so great since it was both our first kiss...but after 5 fucking months u think theyd learn to stop slobbering and drowning ur face lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)