• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The First DAte? (1 Viewer)

blueyez

HSC
lil miss dee isnt a slut.... she just loves partays and dances all the time.... and may appear sexually frustrated at times.

btw, azzie why do you HATE first dates?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
because they're usually weird and awkward. only the one i had today wasnt. it was good. finally. for once.

Amy-Vlt

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
these guys obviously dont know what they're doing

for a first date, you'll want to show the girl that you're really serious about her, trust me. she'll feel heaps secure and comfortable around u if u do. if u leave it till later she probably wont trust you

go jewellery shopping, ask her really pointed questions yet remain a little bit mysterious (girls love mystery), eg 'so what kind of wedding ring would u want to get in the future?' and show her some u've picked out (she'll see you're a true romantic and will care for her)

also, if u really want to score massive points with her, tap into her maternal instinct by going shopping in places like osh-kosh for baby clothes (itll show her you're generous as well as a well balanced guy with a view to the future)

anyway you seem like a pretty smart, nice guy, im confident you'll realise what ive told you here is right and that you'll have this girl wrapped around your little finger (or something else) by the end of the date
wow, this just really made me laugh alot.. take a girl jewellery shopping on the first date to ask her what type of wedding ring she wants? with ideals like that your penis should crawl inside you and never come out. do you have a girl friend? with that weird idea of a first date, i wish you luck finding one.:haha:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Amy-Vlt said:
wow, this just really made me laugh alot.. take a girl jewellery shopping on the first date to ask her what type of wedding ring she wants? with ideals like that your penis should crawl inside you and never come out. do you have a girl friend? with that weird idea of a first date, i wish you luck finding one.:haha:
uhm.....its a joke.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Amy-Vlt said:
Amy-vlt = fucked in the head...joke too much?

vern

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
hey

thanks for your well wishes and i'll let you know how it turns out

ps you said i make you laugh (a lot), are you single?
I hope you are joking.

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
vogue said:
yeah and ???? GIRL I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE !!!!!!!@!~!!!!!

OH AND LIL MISS DEEE I shall take part on the mass orgy because well i think i deserve it ok................................
definately vogue!

u and me baby! .......... and a whole lot of others :p

murphy54

HSC
should be made with someone you love both for m and for f....with care and tander

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Lil Miss Dee said:
definately vogue!

u and me baby! .......... and a whole lot of others :p

because it would be interesting or are u not satisfied ....nah it would be fun wouldnt it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOT ..
HEY ME U BEHIND THE DRAMA ROOOM WHERE WE CAN PRACTICE

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
vogue said:
because it would be interesting or are u not satisfied ....nah it would be fun wouldnt it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOT ..
HEY ME U BEHIND THE DRAMA ROOOM WHERE WE CAN PRACTICE
ooooooooo excellent!:D

aww but we dont have drama tomorrow.... ahhh welll, we will have to improvise :p

u love my black booty

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Lil Miss Dee said:
ooooooooo excellent!:D

aww but we dont have drama tomorrow.... ahhh welll, we will have to improvise :p

u love my black booty

it dont matter we can do it oin our frees and of coursees i love ur black boooty u like mine poppin nd lockin

Skeeta

HSC
i think 90% of the population would agree

the other 10% are blind

blueyez

HSC
Lil Miss Dee said:
u have to table dance with us next partay ok?
does that EVER end nicely?

drunk girls + high heels + table + boys with camera phones= trouble

cough cough partay at blairs.

anyway what happened to this thread being about first dates? its turned into discussions of orgies and the like.

anyone have anything to say on first dates?

HSC
ahhh makes it tempting to change my myspace bg but it seems the cronulla bg stays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)