The First DAte? (1 Viewer)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
i couldn't find any searches on it and i was just wandering wat is the typical thingy to do on a first date with guy/girl ? and does it differ between the type of girl/guy and wats yall ideal first date.

Dr_Doom

HSC
My first date was to a party. But I recon it would be better in uncommon places.. Like at the ice rink...

HSC
we were already friends and wed gone out in large groups be4 but for our first official "Date" we went to see a movie together. fairly typical but it was nice none-the-less. choose a movie that immature cockfags wont go see so you can keep a nice romantic mood going, regardless of the genre of the film. for example, we saw "The Bourne Supremacy". Great movie, better company, no cockfags = great mood.

ohdato

HSC
My last one was to the movies, we walked into the wrong cinema (I think she planned it) and we watched Wolf Creek.
A few people walked out once it got gritty. I loved the movie and we both had a laugh about it.

punk_tartan

HSC
first dates to movies are good, cuz u dont have to talk during the film and you will always have somthing to talk about afterwards.

worst first date ideas- to a school fete, especially when you dont know the person that well, and all you friends come anf harass them ..:S

Dr_Doom

HSC
lol wolf creek is awesome! Don't you think tha guy that went with em on the road trip killed em?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I was just wondering, what are some other good places for a first date other than the cinema?

Dr_Doom

HSC
One of those drive in movie cinemas. They're awesome :p

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
these guys obviously dont know what they're doing

for a first date, you'll want to show the girl that you're really serious about her, trust me. she'll feel heaps secure and comfortable around u if u do. if u leave it till later she probably wont trust you

go jewellery shopping, ask her really pointed questions yet remain a little bit mysterious (girls love mystery), eg 'so what kind of wedding ring would u want to get in the future?' and show her some u've picked out (she'll see you're a true romantic and will care for her)

also, if u really want to score massive points with her, tap into her maternal instinct by going shopping in places like osh-kosh for baby clothes (itll show her you're generous as well as a well balanced guy with a view to the future)

anyway you seem like a pretty smart, nice guy, im confident you'll realise what ive told you here is right and that you'll have this girl wrapped around your little finger (or something else) by the end of the date
buahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

katy-g

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
these guys obviously dont know what they're doing

for a first date, you'll want to show the girl that you're really serious about her, trust me. she'll feel heaps secure and comfortable around u if u do. if u leave it till later she probably wont trust you

go jewellery shopping, ask her really pointed questions yet remain a little bit mysterious (girls love mystery), eg 'so what kind of wedding ring would u want to get in the future?' and show her some u've picked out (she'll see you're a true romantic and will care for her)

also, if u really want to score massive points with her, tap into her maternal instinct by going shopping in places like osh-kosh for baby clothes (itll show her you're generous as well as a well balanced guy with a view to the future)

anyway you seem like a pretty smart, nice guy, im confident you'll realise what ive told you here is right and that you'll have this girl wrapped around your little finger (or something else) by the end of the date
Matt, i do hope you're joking... Because if that was my first date with a guy and he did all that, i think he'd be heading in the other direction. Must remember bub that everyone is not commitment/maternal orientated!!! I'd be freaking out.

First dates are always grand when you're eating food in my opinion. Dinner is great but a first date can always be played safe with a lunch... then u can go for a walk afterwards or a drive... or even continue the date all the way to the evening... Or u can just bail if you see its going no where.

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
yeah dinners probably a really good idea good thinking

i recommend going to a really posh, expensive restaraunt (she'll love you if you show her you can provide for her - big signs for the future years) and make sure you organise for the band to serenade you both. 'love is in the air' alongwiht a dozen roses being given to her at the end of the song is sure to make her heart melt

:)
matty coss, you're insane :p

blueyez

HSC
what about diner for a first date?

what does everyone think? where do you go? should you dress up? how much do you spend? who should pay? is there anything you definatly shouln't do or eat?

what are the thoughts on this?

also do you reckon guys have different opinions than girls when it comes to first dates?

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeh I think dinner is good.

You would prolly go to something like black stump or burger king lol jks. Prolly some italian pizza place. You should spend around $50 on dinner. The guy should pay. You shouldn't say "nice shoes. Lets fuck" or "what do you think about beastiality". And you shouldn't eat with your mouth open or drink while u got food in your mouth, thats gross.

Those are my thoughts ^^

I recon everyone has different opinions. I think guys think they're gunna get lucky on a first date. I think girls think guys are gunna try and get lucky on a first date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)