The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

lol ... James Allen is orgasming over Jense winning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Jenson Button wins his first grand prix! Yes! Oh Yes! Get in there Jenson! Oh yes Jenson! Oh my god!!
:rofl:

I'm sorry ... But he went far too overboard. Same with the ITV website at the moment. Every story except JV being booted out of BMW and Kubica being disqualified is about Button.

The UK will have a public holiday, 6th of August, Jenson Buttholes first GP victory. They probably will knight him as well, lol.
Not to meantion ITV will now think that he will win Turkey :uhoh:

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC

Damn, MS was so close to 8 point gain. F'ing Alonso, ive got no sporting sympathy for him anymore, if Schumacher wins the championship no one will be able to claim that Alonso was the fairer driver.

Funny on the podium, with Jensen flicking off Heidfelds hat.
I have confidence that Webber has picked the right team in Redbull, as long as they keep up the funding, the car will become competetive. It's better to have one that finishes the race at least.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Alonso deserves no sympathy. He won last years championship because mercs blew up every race. When he rocked up in 2001, it was Kimi who I saw to be the better driver.

Alonso is kidding himself if he thinks he can win a championship in a macca. Hes a stuck up spoilt kiddy. Time for him to go back to preschool.

Webber is going back to jaguar :p
But the thing is Newy won't be around for ever, and Webber needs a decent car now, not in 2 or 3 years time.

ohdato

HSC

Yeah it might just be the last nail in the coffin for Mark. Its def not a great long term seat. But Newy, a big wallet and sugar rush on energy drinks should give him a decent go at a win. Atleast then he wont be a Button.

bizadfar

HSC

what are you guys on? Red Bull WILL be a major player. Just watch.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC

Orange Juice said:
fuck unfortunate for kimi... that guy is a goose...
It was just unlucky, anyway I thought Kimi was your favourite? He used to be your favourite years ago remeber orange juice? ;)

I was in Budapest for the race.. sitting in the rain waving my Finnish flag on the start/finish line :D It was worth the trip.. since Jenson won his first race (finally). Everyone-(the Schumi fans) cheered when Alonso took his little detour... and we cheered when bloody Schumi got out of Perdo's way!.. All in all it was a great race to watch even if Kimi didn't finish again.. he still got pole on saturday so we did celebrate a bit :)

p.s. yes I'm still alive

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

OMG!! Yay!! ELmo is back :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You've been gone for yonks! What are you still doing over in Europe?

OJs favourite was always Zsolt :p

Atleast Hungary wasn't the snooze that it traditionally is, otherwise you would have fallen asleep.

I dunno about red bull. They just don't have the "team" that the top teams have. Newy can't do everything, and he isn't going to be around forever.

Last edited:

bizadfar

HSC

30-33C ambient temp race weekend. That's 42C+ track temp. Looks good.

FIA ban mass dampers. Turkey is quite bumpy, and will greatly effect Renault's performance (More front roll, so i bet they would compensate by taking some front wing off which also gives you less apex speed).

Ferrari and Schumi looks on top, the way i like it to be this season.

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

shit what time is race? im going away this weekend... might miss it... blimey

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

I'm glad that they got their mass dampers banned. Cheating bastards. So now, fanzo should get last years championship taken away from him, and handed to Kimi :D

Its looking great for Ferrari though, this track will suit the F248. Ross Brawn says its got the aero efficenicy of the F2004 at 95% :)
And the temps are looking perfect for bridgestone too!

OJ - the race is on at 10:25pm. I'll be taping the race, let me know if your not back, and I'll lend you a copy :)

bizadfar

HSC

Cape said:
I'm glad that they got their mass dampers banned. Cheating bastards. So now, fanzo should get last years championship taken away from him, and handed to Kimi :D

Its looking great for Ferrari though, this track will suit the F248. Ross Brawn says its got the aero efficenicy of the F2004 at 95% :)
And the temps are looking perfect for bridgestone too!

OJ - the race is on at 10:25pm. I'll be taping the race, let me know if your not back, and I'll lend you a copy :)
Yeah, now Renault have filed a complaint against Ferrari's rear brake cooling, saying they improve aerodynamic performance. This was tested and raced a few earlier this year, but this is just a sharp retaliation against the loss of there mass dampers.

Massa on pole, Schumi 2nd. And i bet Schumi will pass Massa on the turn 1, ONLY if they are running similar fuel loads. But I don't think so, Massa looks a tad lighter, even though Schumi admitted he made an error in his flyers.

Fuck, 95% of the F2004 aero efficeincy, fuck that is fucken good. Simply.. fuck! This car will be one of the greats. F2002, F2004, and F248. I still think the MP4-20 is the best looking F1 car ever.

2pm WRC
3pm ARC
4pm RPM
10:25 F1

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Renault and Mclaren are becoming the two biggest whingers in the field. Ferrari's rear brake cooling thingo is not illegal. They had it in Bahrain and Imola. Also Toyota and Torro Rosso have been running. But no, as soon as some new gadget is placed on the Ferrari, those two teams immediately think that its illegal. Whinging bastards. No wonder why Alonso isn't viewed as a worthy champion.

And Michael Schumacher has asked the GPDA (Grand Prix Drivers Association) to prospone their election for next year until after Monza.
I think the nightmare might be slowly coming true :(
Judging by that alone, that looks like a retirement statement :(

Massa will have about 3 / 4 laps less than Schumacher, considering schumi did mistakes through his qualifying, but look that the 1:25 he did :eek:
Hopefully Mclaren and maybe BMW might spoil Alonso's party.

The F248 is a beautiful car, too bad it hasn't won more races.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC

And so Turkey ended as such: to be honest I didn't pay much attention after lap 2 when Kimi was out :(

1 Massa Ferrari
2 Alonso Renault
3 M Schumacher Ferrari
4 Button Honda
5 de la Rosa McLaren
6 Fisichella Renault
7 Little Schumi Toyota
8 Barrichello Honda
9 Trulli Toyota
10 Webber WilliamsF1
11 Klien Red Bull
12 Kubica BMW
13 Speed Toro Rosso
14 Heidfeld BMW
15 Coulthard Red Bull

Albers Midland Retired
Sato Super Aguri Fell Asleep
Rosberg WilliamsF1 Water Pressure
Yamamoto Super Aguri Spun Off
Liuzzi Toro Rosso Spun Off
Raikkonen McLaren Spun Off :(
Monteiro Midland Accident

Congratulations to Massa on a great drive and first win!

and here's what Kimi had to say (since thats all I'm interested in) ;)
"It got very messy at the start. I tried to avoid a spinning Fisichella, but then Speed hit my left rear tyre causing a puncture. I drove for almost a whole lap with a damaged tyre in order to get back to the pits to see what could be done. The team changed my tyre, but I think the car must have incurred quite a lot of damage at this point. When I re-joined the race, I came into Turn 4, had no rear end grip, got sideways, ran out of road, hit the tyrewall and that was it. My back is a bit sore but nothing to worry about. I'm obviously disappointed that my race was over so quickly, but there was nothing we could do."

...mmm I wish Fisi had taken Alonso and himself out at the start instead of everyone else.. I'm sure the Ferrari fans would've enjoyed the spectacle too :p

-Yes Cape I still live in London (with no computer) :( ...but I'm coming back home in Jan -hopefully to see the Melb GP :D :D

ohdato

HSC

Nice mess at the start, Webber was lucky out of that but
still continued in a POS and gay strat.
BMW looked nice at the start. Poor Kimi he'll do good in a
Fiat next year likewise with Massa he is def a keeper.

But the drama continues...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

eLmo said:
And so Turkey ended as such: to be honest I didn't pay much attention after lap 2 when Kimi was out :(

-Yes Cape I still live in London (with no computer) :( ...but I'm coming back home in Jan -hopefully to see the Melb GP :D :D
Hey Gorgeous!

I fell asleep during last night's race. Twas pretty boring. Cant wait for Monza. We'll find out where everyones headed. And by everyone i mean Kimi

bizadfar

HSC

wtf, boring? lol The tracks has flaws but is certainly better than some others on the calander.

If SChumacher didn't lose 4 seconds when he had to make a correction at turn 8, he would of won. Bad luck. Monza - ferrari territory. They are quicker in a straight line because of aero, but keep in mind Schumi will run the engine from turkey. Alonso will have a new one. Massa turn into Alonso, Kimi do it too! What would better, T bone him, and say the brakes failed or sticky throttle lol

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Guys, I'm seriously worried about Monza.
I know Ferrari can easily get a 1 - 2 there. Otherwise the Tifosi will be one unhappy bunch.

But Ferrari are announcing their driver line up for 2007. And I'm starting to get this horrible feeling that Michael just may call it quits at the end of the season. Look at how defeated the guy looked yesterday on the podium.
I'm actually torn between 3 drivers for Ferrari. I want MS to stay on, but KR is the second best driver on the grid (after MS) but Massa is showing his stuff in the second half of the season, very impressive drive from him yesterday.

OJ andf elmo - you two are a bunch of fan boys ;) You missed the best race of the season. I was grinding my teeth together for the last 15 laps, that now they hurt :(

Elmo - I'll see you in Melbourne for the GP ;)

bizadfar - are you sure Michael uses the same engine in Monza. If I know Ferrari, I don't think that they would have changed Michael's engine from Hungary, just so they can have a "monza special" engine.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC

Okay I didn't mean the race was "boring".. but after not seeing Kimi actually finish its frustrating!
Yes Cape we've always loved being fan boys (& girls) :p

OJ: Are you still cheering for your good friend Sato?
who by the way only just managed finish 17 laps down on sunday- a poor poor performance by the Super Aguri team :rolleyes: heh heh Go Sato!! :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Judging by Kimi's driving lately, his amounts of DNFs, I'd say hes on the move next season. His head is there, but his heart is somewhere else. Hopefully that somewhere else is Ferrari.

Elmo - what are you going to do if Kimi moves to Ferrari?
And OJ probably still goes for Sato, remember the whole Asian pride stuff :rofl: Plus Zsolt doesn't race anymore :p

Super Aguri had a new aero package for Turkey, so Sato probably treated the race as a test session. Good thing he didn't hit anyone. Although, I'll pay him $50 to take Alonso out :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)