The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

bizadfar

HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

"Michael got 2 second penalty for overtaking on red flag. "

Wow bullshit, pure bullshit. I bet it was 2seconds to make it more exciting for that faggot Ecclestone. fucking pure rubbish. I'd rather watch videos of myself karting than this fixed fucking bullshit.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

This is digusting.

How does overtaking under yellow and brake testing and waving your hands around like a mad man and nearly killing someone, DOES NOT equal the same penalty as overtaking under red flags (what MS supposedly did).

The FIA need to be sacked. Same with all the race stewards. Put someone in there who knows something about motorsport. Not these, I will accept dirty money from Flavio, people.

Fuck I hate the FIA, I hate Flavio whinging and bitching about everything. I hate F1 at the moment. Stop bending / changing the fucking rules mid season. No wonder why people don't understand F1.

If I was Schuey, I would call it a day at the end of the season, and not put up with the political mumbo jumbo that goes on.

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Yes, I'm pissed off :mad1:

bizadfar

HSC

Poleman Kimi!

Cape it's all fixed shit. THey went too far, and wanted to bring good race to the fans. So they gave MS and fernando fag alonso the same penalty. So they'd be close together. Fixed i tell you. Fuck ecclestone.

bizadfar

HSC

Yeah i bet you, his light as. Opposite to Melb, Imola, etc. About fucking time.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

I wanted Massa to get pole :(

Kubica did well to get into the top 10, be it two people were penalised.

Macca better have light fuelled Kimi again.

The whole world shouldn't watch the Hungarian GP. This is worse than what happened at Monaco and the Mass Damper saga combined.

I need to enrol in anger management classes quickly before I destroy something :ninja:

Ecclestone only cares about the show, and that the champion can be decided in the final round. Hes the international version of Tony Cockface (see v8 supercars).

ohdato

HSC

The Monaco incident was totally done on purpose.
This was (maybe :D) just a mistake.
Bloody Schumi bandwagon haha.
Schumi is a big man in the whole political side of F1.
That said Alonso is so under pressure and he knows it.
If not shitting himself

Just makes it way more interesting.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Its raining in Hungary :D

This is MS overtaking 2 cars under red flag:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Ylkd2AG8I&mode=related&search=

2 things:
- Where are the marshells waving the red flags?
- Notice how Alonso suddenly slows down, and after MS overtakes him, Alonso speeds up. Watch what Kubica has to do in order to avoid hitting Alonso.

I'm disgusted in Alonso's driving this weekend, hes acting like a spoilt little kid. God help us if he wins the championship again, his head will grow so big, it could possibly explode :bomb:

bizadfar

HSC

James allen the tool. What neutralises him is Brundle, but they had to bring that faggot... Davidson. I know what u meant, this dumb idiot shouting his head off and about to suffocate.

Anyway... fucking great race, I'm downloading this one for sure!!!!! It will be a great memory.

MS should've yielded to Heidfield, but he is the man to just not do that... lol.

Tonio Luizzi should take partial blame for that. Exact same shit happened to me in a simrace for a league. Going to turn 4 malaysia on the straight section. I'm in this dude's slip(like right up behind his wing), he slams the brakes on the race line before the braking zone and moves over towards the right. LOL so what do i do? First flinch right then left all the way onto the grass. Unlucky for Kimi AGAIN. And suck shit to Alonso, you will be experiencing more of that in 2007 bahahhahaha.

Congrats to Button on his first ... and last (joking) win. Also to Pedro for a nice race.

I really liked it, if they ban TC. And give out shitty ECUs (i heard microsoft+siemens is making them, buggy for sure!!) We will see more opp lock action.

I was also surprised at the bridgestone tyre not doing so well. Michelin and Bridgestone have kind of swapped strengths:

Bridgestone - Ultimate cold track temp tyre, and wet weather tyre(as proved in 2003 season to win).
Michelin - Best on hot track temp (malaysia for eg), weaker than Bridgestones in wet.

Well tides have changed.. completely!!!

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A

What a thoroughly entertaining GP to watch! Congrats to Jenson Button on his first win. I was so happy when Alonso was forced to retire. It gave Schumacher an awesome opportunity to cut Alonso's lead in the Driver's Championship to just 5 points. Sadly Schumacher was also forced to retire. Still, 5 races to go...so there is still time for Michael to catch Alonso. I just hope that the remaining races are all as entertaining as this one:).

ohdato

HSC

FA and MS were as naughty as each other this weekend. And in the end neither had deserved to win/finish the race.
I was pretty pissed at MS's driving towards the end and his stabs at tapping De La Rosa, then cutting corners and not yielding, he should of pitted earlier for tyres.
And James Allen has got the biggest Button penis in his ass hahah.

Well done to Button and Honda just to consistant and never had
a problem all race.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Schuey manages to get 8th place, as Kubica was disqualified for being underweight. So Massa gets 7th and Schuey gets 8th. Makes for an exciting championship now!

Fantastic race! Except maybe ITV, god they shitted me last night. Especially Davidson. "I helped choose those tyres, I helped design the car ..." blah blah blah, shut up!
And James, omg! You were the one who wanted to know what happened to schuey. Now hes going to think that Button will win the WDC.

I'm not at all impressed with Bridgestone at the moment. I can only hope that their performance was due to the fact the track was too cold for them.

I was cheering so loudly when Alonso dnfed. What a fantastic sight that was :D

btw - Hello Matt :)

sideshowtim

HSC

Great race to watch! Was disappointed that Schumi didn't do so great, he had a perfect chance to cut Alonso's lead by a big amount. Full credit though to Jenson Button and the Honda team, their strategy was excellent and perfect for the conditions. Coming from 14th on the grid, he certainly deserved that win.

matt#1

HSC
N/A

Cape said:
I was cheering so loudly when Alonso dnfed. What a fantastic sight that was :D

btw - Hello Matt :)
Hey Cape!:) . I haven't visited this thread in quite a while. I was cheering pretty loudly when Alonso dnfed as well...but my cheers turned to tears when Schumacher was forced to do the same:( .

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

funny how the commentators count dc's win as the last time a brit has won...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

matt#1 said:
Hey Cape!:) . I haven't visited this thread in quite a while. I was cheering pretty loudly when Alonso dnfed as well...but my cheers turned to tears when Schumacher was forced to do the same:( .
About time you came back! Don't worry, with the testing ban on now, Renault can't improve their car, which means Ferrari will have an advantage going into Turkey and Monza. But we still have to go to China :( I don't need to remind you what Schumacher's record is like at China :lol:

Orange Juice said:
fuck unfortunate for kimi... that guy is a goose...
Yet on Saturday night he wasn't a goose. He was your boy!

bizadfar

HSC

Orange Juice said:
funny how the commentators count dc's win as the last time a brit has won...
I keep wondering the same. WHy the fuck do they classify him as a brit lol.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

nah cape, i meant that the guy who he was lapping is a goose...

mate those brits think they own everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)