The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
... btw kimi might want to piss off to another team ... i want to see a porsche/audi entry to F1, that would be interesting
:eek: kimi's not pissing off anywhere... mc laren are guarding him with their lives..

anyway.. new car looked good at tests... but it was shit weather so who knows if the car is really that great...

audi would be good... but i doubt it will happen.. perhaps you could suggest it to them :p

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah they afford to lose him (kimi) ... how long is his contract for?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yeah they afford to lose him (kimi) ... how long is his contract for?
don't say such things :(

... his contract is for 3 years.. though i don't think he'll be moving to another team..
hmmm... if you remember ferrari was the other team that wanted to sign kimi back in 2001 when he was in sauber.. but they have barrichello and schumacher with contracts..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Montoya wants out from going to mc. HAHAHA!!! thats what he gets for announcing it so early.

At the end of the european grand prix, billwoods said that patrick head told him that Ralf was moving further down the pit lane.

To win the lancer u gotta collect code words, "lancer" and "mitsubishi" like dah!!! predictable those words, lol.

Is David actually leaving mc, cause i also heard that kimi wants to leave, cause hes pissed off at the team for making a shit and unreliable car.

Sato should go back to where ever the hell he came from cause he can't drive for shit. And so should montoya. He should go back to columbia and smoke dope.

This is why ferrari are so successful, they have stability :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think button would love to stay at bar ... who wouldnt atm ... i would like to see webber go to williams :D ... btw kimi might want to piss off to another team ... i want to see a porsche/audi entry to F1, that would be interesting ... sato (the arrogant bastard who i like to watch ... revs his honada too high and the honada engine doesnt take heat very well the result = he blows his engine more often than not ...
sato at least brings action... i mean his not sooo bad... plus his asian... every sport needs some token :p
Originally posted by Cape
Montoya wants out from going to mc. HAHAHA!!! thats what he gets for announcing it so early.

At the end of the european grand prix, billwoods said that patrick head told him that Ralf was moving further down the pit lane.

To win the lancer u gotta collect code words, "lancer" and "mitsubishi" like dah!!! predictable those words, lol.

Is David actually leaving mc, cause i also heard that kimi wants to leave, cause hes pissed off at the team for making a shit and unreliable car.

Sato should go back to where ever the hell he came from cause he can't drive for shit. And so should montoya. He should go back to columbia and smoke dope.

This is why ferrari are so successful, they have stability :D
dc has to leave if theyve signed montoya... unless his planning to become the test... i assume raikonnen cant leave as his on contract right?... isnt that what a contract is for? to make sure your spot is secure for a certain amount of time?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
i assume raikonnen cant leave as his on contract right?... isnt that what a contract is for? to make sure your spot is secure for a certain amount of time?
yep... though raikkonen's sauber contract still had 3 years when he left.. they said that he would unmotivated if he stayed at sauber..
I don't think he'll be leaving mc laren.. anyway theres no where to go..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Cape

Montoya is probably feeling extremly embarrased :p

..Ralf needs to go all the way to the end of pit lane..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ :uhhuh: though i am suprised that are going to fork out sO much for him... i mean their money would be better spent elsewhere.. but thats just my opinion.

TheKing

Honda all the way.....
they're the only team providing the entertainment right now..... and plus if they get a good season, they can spend alot more money than ferrari ever could....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by TheKing
Honda all the way.....
they're the only team providing the entertainment right now.....
lol are you refering to blown engines and smoke all over the track? :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ralf is a very good driver, he just needs a competitive car. Williams last year were only competitive after monaco.

You never know, if he moves to toyota, they might become a future campionship winning car. Cause Ralf has championship blood, cause he is a "schumacher" lol.

What seat will ralf be taking??? Panis or DaMatta??? Personally, i think DaMatta should go. Panis has more experience.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
da matta will be so pissed off if ralf takes his place at toyota ... in the last 2 races ralf has stuffed up da matta's race ... :(

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by TheKing
they can spend alot more money than ferrari ever could....
say what now, are you sure? :confused:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
da matta will be so pissed off if ralf takes his place at toyota ... in the last 2 races ralf has stuffed up da matta's race ... :(
lol da matta will be mighty pissed off!.. and with good reason.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
how much is toyota forking out for ralf?
dont tell me more than 50$... cuz if so he aint worth it...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
how much is toyota forking out for ralf?
dont tell me more than 50$... cuz if so he aint worth it...
LOL...
he currently earns about $14mill :eek: at williams (which is double what montoya gets :mad1: )

I think toyota is offering $19mill :eek:
^so not worth it!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
LOL...
he currently earns about $14mill :eek: at williams (which is double what montoya gets :mad1: )

I think toyota is offering $19mill :eek:
^so not worth it!
holy shit 14000000(USD)? thats a lil more than 50 dollar (aud)....
i dont see how they pay him that much... montoya was doing well last season....better than ralf anyways...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ alot more
... theres also a rumor that toyota are reconsidering this.. going on ralf's performance this season... mwaha sucked in ralf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)