The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yeah that was the best race this season- well for entertainment purposes anyway plenty of crashes :D .. i was so glad that it wasn't the normal 'follow schumacher round and round' business
.. though i'm still pissed off at Mc Laren! - fucking hell raikkonen didn't finish AGAIN! :mad:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It was an entertaining race, especially when coulthard and raikkonen and webber retired :D seeing alonso crash, i was thinking at schumacher was in for a shot. GO RALF!!! He is so good in times like that :p but then that dickhead montoya hit schumacher :chainsaw: i was so angry after that. I was crying when i saw it on the net, it was so sad :mad: of those drivers who finished on the podium, i would have preferred to see barrichello win than trulli. I hate trulli.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
yeah that was the best race this season- well for entertainment purposes anyway plenty of crashes :D .. i was so glad that it wasn't the normal 'follow schumacher round and round' business
.. though i'm still pissed off at Mc Laren! - fucking hell raikkonen didn't finish AGAIN! :mad:
yeh it sucked.... raikonnen was actually doing pretty well compared to his performance hes had, in the previous races this season...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
raikonnen is not even in top 10 ... lols ... stupid mclaren, new car coming soon ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
raikonnen is not even in top 10 ... lols ... stupid mclaren, new car coming soon ...
its not funny :( ... its not fair!!.. they better get a move on with this car..and it better be able to finish a race damnit!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
lets hope this car is able to perform first :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
YAY!!! Michael has done it again :D 60th career pole for him :D 5 more and he is equal with Senna.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yay for him...
.. as usual i don't him to win the race - he can come 2nd or 3rd *cross fingers*

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
FUCK THIS!!!
m.sheuy 15 secs up after 6 laps, raikonnen has no luck ... out again ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
FUCK THIS!!!
m.sheuy 15 secs up after 6 laps, raikonnen has no luck ... out again ...
yes indeed! ... i can't believe raikkonen didn't finish AGAIN! OMG what the hell is wrong with that fucking shitbox car? :mad1:
Its all so horrid!!...i was heaps excited when he was running 2nd and then... :( fuck that engine!!...the new car must work or i've lost all hope..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
omg ... yes ... mercedes cant find reliability ... bloody hell even coulthard's engine blown ...
new car comming soon should be at silverstone ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
next race baby! the new mc car is out... and raikonnen is gonna unleash the fury of the two headed twin dragons like a beast..

in conclusion i hope he wins...
pity i missed the beginning of the race... i would have liked to see raikonnen doing better than top 5

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
next race baby! the new mc car is out... and raikonnen is gonna unleash the fury of the two headed twin dragons like a beast..
LOL dragons.. i love it :D

btw he was pretty furious after the engine 'malfunction' ..who could blame him..its pretty embarrising after his wonderful performance last year :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
LOL dragons.. i love it :D

btw he was pretty furious after the engine 'malfunction' ..who could blame him..its pretty embarrising after his wonderful performance last year :(
is the next race two week from last sunday?
whats up with everyone switching teams? whos gonna be the other williams' driver? assuming web will be one...?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
next race>> Canada on the 13th

yeh i reckon its webber.. but I'm not sure about who will take the other place

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
next race>> Canada on the 13th

yeh i reckon its webber.. but I'm not sure about who will take the other place
might be dc... his off contract this season... but then again his not too good of a driver...
bar would be such a good team next season if they fix their engines a lil... those things drink fuel heaps... and maybe teach sato how to drive without blowing up... they could help as well...

btw have they announced how we can win the lancer? i wanna win a car by doing nothing!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice

btw have they announced how we can win the lancer? i wanna win a car by doing nothing!
i think you do have to do something.. hmmm remember the words that give out during each race.. i think the first one was "lancer" can't remember.. but i'm pretty sure its on the ten website.. they tell you how to win at the end.

..about sato- i love his car blowing up :D and his nutty driving.. brings the action.

I think it'll be either dc or button to take up the spot... but who knows really :rolleyes:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i think button would love to stay at bar ... who wouldnt atm ... i would like to see webber go to williams :D ... btw kimi might want to piss off to another team ... i want to see a porsche/audi entry to F1, that would be interesting ... sato (the arrogant bastard who i like to watch ... revs his honada too high and the honada engine doesnt take heat very well the result = he blows his engine more often than not ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)