The Ex. (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
how do you currently feel about your ex(s)? how do you feel when you see them again? what do you do if anything?

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
One of my ex's is pretty much one of my best friends. In fact the only reason we broke up is he's going overseas to write his thesis, and we're thinking about getting back together when he comes back which is probably why we still get along so well, because there was never a problem with our relationship. It's a bit awkward when we're together because we want to do all the stuff we used to do but can't because we know it'll hurt more when he leaves, but other than that we're normal with eachother.

My other ex though...we had an extremely volatile relationship, however I fell completely in love with him and despite the abuse I went through and the things that happened between us I'm still in love with him...we run into eachother quite a bit because he lives around the corner from me...usually it was always icy, he'd just stare at me as though he was looking right through me...and I'd try to run away...but lately he's started saying hello and asking me how I am as he walks past...but it's still icy and he snaps it at me...I liked it better when he didn't acknowledge my existance though. It's easier to forget everything that happened when he's not around. Hearing his voice brings it all back. When he talks all I do is feel sad and wish we could go back to the one moment that changed everything and do it all over again. I can't even make eye contact with him...whenever I hear his voice I just freeze and all I can do is get out a weak "Hi.." ... but I think that comes a lot from fear of facing him again though. He was violent when angry. And he's still extremely angry at me.

These are the only 2 I really ever run into on a regular basis...

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I dont see my ex, ever. I only see him in passing at te shops, but we dont stop and chat. I was happy being friends with him, but he made it extremely hard for me to be around him. He used to put me down and call me a bitch because we broke up, and how unfair it was that I left him for someone else. At the beginning, I just tried to get through it and ignore it because I thought he was a nice person. But obviously he turned nasty and I thought "I dont need this shit" and just broke contact. Haven't spoken in any way, shape or form since about Feb when we went out to catch up. He was better then, but he was depressed about everything because the world is always out to get him, and he's one of those people you just cant cheer up no matter how hard you try (which drives me insane).

Its weird to think that once you were so close, and now... nothing. No feelings, not even sadness or anger. I've just completely moved on, and its a great feeling. I'm happier now than I ever have been in my whole life. Dont regret a thing! :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ex one, havent seen her in 2 years

ex two, get along though went for a long period of me hating her because her mum (yes her mum) spread lies about me that i abused her daughter. almost went to the police with that one i did. shes lucky that didnt turn into a court case for slander

ex three, lives one floor up from me at campus... was aweful for ages but we get along now. i wouldnt consider her a friend though. too much aweful shit went down

ex four, lives next door on campus and gets really clingy and high maintenance still really good friends though. unfortunatly when im drunk i some times kiss her... oops

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
AtticusFinch said:

ex two, get along though went for a long period of me hating her because her mum (yes her mum) spread lies about me that i abused her daughter. almost went to the police with that one i did. shes lucky that didnt turn into a court case for slander

ex three, lives one floor up from me at campus... was aweful for ages but we get along now. i wouldnt consider her a friend though. too much aweful shit went down

ex four, lives next door on campus and gets really clingy and high maintenance still really good friends though. unfortunatly when im drunk i some times kiss her... oops
it's spelt awful.

and my ex is a cunt.

so i kissed another boy in front of him.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
steph@nie said:
it's spelt awful.

and my ex is a cunt.

so i kissed another boy in front of him.
ahhh true... i dont really care about spelling though....

nice revenge by the way

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
AtticusFinch said:

you slydog you...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my first boyfriend - it was a rollercoaster after we broke up (in 2000), we'd call eachother as soon as we heard any news of the other being interested in someone, etc, it was quite funny :p

sometimes we'll see eachother everyday and call eachother every night, other times we'll go for months without seeing or hearing from eachother, but it's all still good. we did get back together briefly at the beginning of last year but decided it was best to stay friends... and it's great! i've known him my whole life and though our breakup was hell and it took me a long time to get over him... and for quite a while, everytime i saw him or heard from him, i'd get this weird feeling in my tummy... that's gone now :) even though he's changed a lot and tries too hard to be tough, i still consider him a great friend and i love him to bits.

second guy i dated (not exactly boyfriend) - we were close friends beforehand but going out with him felt like going out with my brother... after i broke it off he couldn't talk to me for a while but we stayed close for around a year, and then he suddenly started ignoring me. no explanation. he also ignores my friends, whom he got to know pretty well. haven't heard from him since 2002 or so... it's sad coz he was so caring and i really adored him, as a friend. if i ever see him again, i'd whack him over the head and demand an explanation.

third guy - dickhead, that is all :p though i'm still good friends with his best friends from high school. if i saw him i'd still say hi and see if he has the guts to say anything back.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Wow... all very interesting. :)

I don't know what to do about my ex cause I see her all the time at uni. I go from being nice to being a complete arsehole and ignoring her. I don't know what to do with her... cause sometimes I hate her and sometimes I wish we were together. =\

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
well, my ex bf is fullysick with a hotted up car with an airbrushed bonnet (the squids from the Car Wash song from A Shark Tale), custom interior, custom bodykit, rims, sound system with like, subwoofers and stuff and neons etc. so fully sick.
So the only time I see him is when he is cruisen around Wollongong in his fully sick car listenting to Tupac coz he is so fully sick, bro.
And he thinks I have schizophrenia so he doesnt want to see me coz he thinks its contagious and he might schizophrenia.
And hes also pissed off at me coz I did stuff that he told me not to do when we were together. which was 2yrs ago.
And also coz I actually went out on NYEs 1week after we broke up while he stayed at home the whole night and moped around his bedroom, so he was pissed off at me coz I went out and got hammered and got with a few blokes. Even tho we werent together.

And apparently, another ex tried to run me over in his mums excel when he saw me one time. Or so he told me when he came over one time when I was really sick and wasnt eating for a month and trying to get back into my pants and I wouldnt let him.

Last time I heard, ex #3 impregnated his gf, then left her.

And I saw ex#4 a few weeks ago. nothing bad happened. Were still cool. Even tho i got with his best friend in the back seat of his car and ex4 was watching in his rearvission mirror... But yeah, this guy is really weird. very pyscho, but in a non pyschopathic pyscho way, coz one of my mums friends finacees is friends with his older brother so i got all the dirty goss on him from her. But yeah, we still talk when we see each other. And sometimes do other stuff...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Im somehow attracted to the strange types of people.
I once got with a guy who color coordinated his car. it was a white mitsubishi mirage, so he painted his windscreen wipers white. like, he didnt go buy white windscreen wipers.
I think i told him to drive his car into a pool of white paint.

But yeah, Im trying to stay away from the strange people now. But its just that I find them so attractive...
but now that im older, im not finding myself attracted to such weird, strange guys anymore.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
I'm still friends with just about all of my exes.

I couldn't be friends with any of them straight away but now they're good mates of mine. No real nasty brwakups allows that...

HSC
Im not friends with any of my exs....my last ex...well he hold grudges, and he is a complete wanker...and im glad we broke up...and the brake up was made easy on me, cos i moved states..so yeah...but im so happy with the guy i am with now...so all is great

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I was angry at my first ex for a long time, but I don't think about him in that way anymore so it doesn't really matter. We're semi friends now - we don't hang out together but we're civil when we meet and we talk sometimes on MSN. We don't talk about relationship stuff a lot so things aren't really awkward. I think about things that happened with him, but only in a reflective way. If he wanted to get back together I'd say no cos I sure as hell don't want to get back together with him.

Things are still strange with my second ex because it's been fairly recent. I'm still fairly hurt about things; I'm not sure if he is. I know how you feel transcendent, occasionally I hate him for things he's done but I don't really hate him at all. I still have conflicting emotions about him, so what I'm trying to do is just try to avoid awkward situations and let time heal the rest, though it's hard. He let me know that I can talk to him about things whenever I want, but I don't because it feels strange. I'm hoping that things will sort but right now I still feel really confused as well.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
I only have one ex, *tear* but we're still good friends. there was nothing there anyways. He kinda freaked me out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)