• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ex. (1 Viewer)

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
After I broke up with my ex we talked to eachother for awhile and everything seemed okay, then things kinda soured after a few weeks and now we don't even talk at all. No hellos, nothing. It kinda sucks because he was an awesome, funny and smart guy but he just stopped talking to me:\

Ah well...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i talk to 1-2 of the 4.. 2 of them will work in hospitals.. so i want to shoot myself if I end up in a small hospital with them..

the one i was with for ages..made me upset cos it was sooo shit the way we both behaved.. i think im over it .. but i always hope shes ok.. but i dun talk to her..
we sed sorry ages back .. we are 2 states apart... so i dun run into her..

HSC
transcendent said:
how do you currently feel about your ex(s)? how do you feel when you see them again? what do you do if anything?
One of them lives far away now and we hate each other ... and if I saw him again we'd probably ignore each other. And the one I broke up with a couple days ago is still a really good friend, and I feel good when I see him, cos it wasn't messy, we were meant to be friends. But it's lonely

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i never talk to my first ex or see him because i was in year 9 when i dated him and i was quite slack to him when i broke up with him. so he and his friends ended up hating me and i didn't really want to say sorry because i was an idiot back then.. lol :D

i never talk to my second ex either and now i just feel repulsed whenever i see him because he's got a new girlfriend and when they're together they're all over each other. and you can't tell who's who from the back, like, seriously.

and i don't even look at my third ex because i don't want to. personal reasons :) he wasn't a very nice boyfriend.

i <3<3<3<3<3<3 my current boyfriend!!!!!! xD

Last edited:

lallypop

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
One of them lives far away now and we hate each other ... and if I saw him again we'd probably ignore each other. And the one I broke up with a couple days ago is still a really good friend, and I feel good when I see him, cos it wasn't messy, we were meant to be friends. But it's lonely
i heard that but ull find other boys

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
1st ex - have seen him occasionally, but now he's become the common link between new friends i have been making

2nd ex - we still see each other at parties. we're in good terms, even though we ended up really messy. ie he used me, etc, but that was years ago and i've surprisingly been able to forgive him. he calls me a lot for some reason during work. not that i really care.

3rd ex - no contact, except when i do, i forget who he is, i totally don't recognise him. he now beats up his current girlfriend and works at some fast food place..

Now with someone who finally treats me right, for 1.5+ years

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Umm Ex No 1- We were young and dumb, but were still in the same circle of friends, so were pretty good friends. There's no wierd feelings.

Ex No.2 - (whom we can also call Ex No. 3,4,5,6,7... because we keep brekaing up and getting back togetehr)..is driving me crazy. We were back together but then went on another one of our world famous breaks. But we've officially ended it because he found out I got onto my Ex No. 3 while we were on one of our breaks.
Apparently, were still going to be friends and talk..but well see how that goes.

Ex No. 3- Still pretty good friends but it's a little wierd because he still has feelings that I cant replicate becoz Im still in love with Ex No. 2... :angry:

GRRRRRRRRRR

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i'm just so fucking glad that i didn't lose my virginity to a dickhead. :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
transcendent said:
how do you currently feel about your ex(s)? how do you feel when you see them again? what do you do if anything?
My last ex I do not like. I haven't seen her for a long time and hopefully won't see her again. If I saw her somewhere I wouldn't talk to her. I don't know if she would try and talk to me though.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my first ex was a dickhead to me then dumped me for one of my friends, but we still are friends anyway and he always trys to hook up with me when we are out,
my second ex is really nice but i dont see him much cos he lives far away
my third ex is a dickhead and when i see him around i pretend i didnt see him
not really an ex but this guy i was seeing treated me like shit, and its extra awkward cos he works at my gym and i see him nearly every day

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
omgsh.. the ex.
not v nice memories
he was a complete motherfucking ass. sacrificed a lot just to be with IT. i felt like a tool. we didnt go out for long.. but still 3 months is still substantial. every moment i felt like shooting myself for not being able to break up with the lying bastard. ended up being too late and got cheated on. i see him once a week still. not because i wanted to i have to coz of our outside school classes dammit! yes and then this might sound like some obsessed ex-girlfriend but when we went out i went thru his email (he went thru my emails first) and to my surprise i found in the "sent items" list this email where he was pouring his heart out to this girl whom i suspected he liked but she was taken at the time which made it even worse. i then broke up with him and then later found out he is now going out with her. i saved the email and sent to all my friends who knew and were friends with him.. did they give him the cold shoulder.. but now its all good... i now realised how much better i could do then this =) and he's moved on so.. why cant i ? hehe ^.^ and besides.. they deserve each other.. the bitch fell for the daymn email and dumped her bf over some letter... like whatever ! so hehehe =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)