• spirits

Votes: 256 54.6%
  • cider

Votes: 6 1.3%

• Total voters

kathrinn

HSC
Re: favourite drinks

Fruit Tingles. Sweet jesus, its the nectar of the gods.
Vodka, Blue Curacao, Grenadine and Lemonade.

sinophile

HSC
N/A

Calpis Water!! It FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!!~

chefman21

HSC
N/A

Hmmm...

Beer - Not lagers but ales. Better quality beer with more character. As a game, and to prove my point, my friends and I blind tasted beers. There were 3 different lagers and 3 different ales. They all decided that the lagers were insipid, characterless beers, while the ales were all very different to each other. They found they all had a lot more character and each of them were very different. Lagers were Crown Lager, Extra Dry, Carlton Cold. Ales were James Squire India Pale Ale, Little Creatures Pale Ale, Moorilla's Moo Brew Dark Ale.

Wine - Whites: Sauv Blanc, SSB, Pinot Gris & Riesling. Not out of a box, usually good quality wines from reputable winemakers. Not Wolf Blass or anything commercial, more Voyager Estate, Stella Bella, Bay of Fires or good quality French makers etc.
Red: I favour Pinot or Shiraz, but enjoy most reds. Also of the good quality reputable winemaker group. Paringa, Bay of Fires, Vasse Felix, d'Arenberg etc.

Fortifieds - Muscat and Port are my favourites, I am partial to Ice Wine (Eiswein) if I can get it, albeit being exceedingly rare and hugely expensive. Tokay I don't mind either, but it has to be really good quality though.

I tend to stay away from spirits now, have had many a big night on them and they make me feel crook in the guts just looking at them. Shots of 151 or chartreuse are not fun, especially when they are mixed and have had Bailey's to curdle or Tabasco added to it. Or both. And polishing off a bottle of vodka is not my idea of a good night. I'd prefer to drink an amazing bottle of wine and eat some top quality cheese then wake up not remembering what I've done these days. Must be getting old, because I don't like clubbing anymore either! And my knees hurt. I'm only 27... I think I need a nap now...:D

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC

Beer: Carlton Draught, Becks, James Squire Golden Ale, Hahn Super dry.
Mixes: Vodka Sunrises, Vodka Dry and Lime, Jack Daniels.
Non-Alco: Water, Red Bull, Protein Powder lol

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC

Beers: Carlton Draught, Cold. Love a Guiness, not a fan at all of ciders. VB occasionally, Coronas, Bitburger.
Mixed: Jack daniels, scotch and coke.
Wine: Reds only, Shiraz, Cab Sauv, Merlot's mainly. Dislike champane. Can drink a sweet white.
Others: Muscat, port, sherry. moonshine & coke

dislike: james squire, rum, champers and rose'.

NewiJapper

HSC
Im sorry as this may not be classy BUT I FUCKIN LOVE PASSION POP LOL. Cheap and does some of the job :D

HSC
Yuck what the fuck

does the job?!? What do you drink like 6 bottles? It is cheaper to get a case of beer you know

and fruity lexia is way better

wtf

Abby Louise

HSC
Depends on the night as to what i drink. But usually malibu, passion pop, coronas, and cruisers/illusions/breezers etc :)
I get the major giggles when im tipsy. I hate being beyond the tispy stage though. I remember elbowing my best friend in the face when we were drunk once.. never let myself get that gone again. Just love the happy carefree giggles that i get :)
But I will never say no to a bottle of jack or champers :) I love bubbles

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I want to become a cider connoisseur.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
My bf's mum buys this wine, lindeman's porphyry, and it's like alcoholic apple juice.

Delicious. Not very alcoholic, but I'm a tiny girl so I don't need much.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
My bf's mum buys this wine, lindeman's porphyry, and it's like alcoholic apple juice.

Delicious. Not very alcoholic, but I'm a tiny girl so I don't need much.
You should try Verdi. It's 3 standards to every full wine bottle.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah that would be good for drinking when out, to make sure I can drive home.

I like porphyry because if I have one I can drive home, but I can also drink a bottle of it easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)