The Dream Thread (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Re: Strange Dreams

i have dreams and i can actually feel the pain or whatever sensation it is. it's really lam3.

tannyz

HSC

yeah i've had those falling dreams it feels so weird. you feel that you're falling & then you wake up and theres a sudden stop in everything. i was like....woah

Pace_T

HSC

fernando said:
i have dreams and i can actually feel the pain or whatever sensation it is. it's really lam3.
yeah about those nightmares where you thought you were getting raped, um well they were real. :uhhuh:

HalcyonSky

HSC

i sometimes have dreams i am jesus and i wake up with stigmata

Scissors

HSC

i once had a dream that i'm too ashamed to recount.

UNZPME

HSC

:uhhuh: yhhh strange dreamss tel me bout it..last nyt in my dream i seen a cat with no hed wich is reaplaced by its tail makin it have both tails on each sideee :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

5233andy

HSC

I frequently experience dreams where external sounds often fit in with the dream... it's almost as though the body 'senses' the sound before it is even produced... I know that it's absurd, but I don't really know how anyone could explain it.

For example, this isn't my dream, but imagine that you had a dream [God forbid] a car crash. SImultaneously, the dropping of a porcelain dish with the clashing sound emanates, saturating your mind, as though it's the real thing.

But the most horrible dream that I've experienced would be turning up to an exam without writing material and 100% no study during the year... gosh, I should be studying

rozymisty

HSC
Weird dreams....

What weird dreams have you had?

the other night i was dreaming that I was on the flight to NZ, and we were in one of those jumbo jumbos, and then we were taking off and suddenly the plane felt like it was being pulled up a ramp and then it leveled like on the next level to take off, and then it went up again and this time sparks started coming from the engines like a rocket and i was freaking out a bit and then we took off......and i woke up...scary!

Ive had a dream where i was chased around a theatre by one of my favourite comedians and it didnt turn out good. i found out a few wks later my housemate at the time heard me screaming and wondered what the hell was going on lol

GoldEyes

HSC
N/A
Re: Weird dreams....

The other night I had a strange dream about a girl with pink hair.

The next day, the escapist had a picture of a girl with pink hair as their main cover story's illustration (the girl in my avatar).

Then, not two hours later (I'm not kidding) a girl with hot pink hair rocked up at my door. She had the wrong address.

I started writing a story about a girl with pink hair and Ideas are endless.

WTF!?

Uncle

Banned
HSC

Weird dreams?
Yours are all like dreamland with fairy floss, rainbow sky and pink ponies frolicking everywhere compared to mine.

I have nightmares nearly every night!
They won't leave me alone!
I can't do anything about it!
Now I can't tell the difference between reality and a nightmare.
I must seek salvation!

Last edited by a moderator:

i-hate-engrish

HSC

all my dreams are weird, usually it involves me being some sort of fugitive.. but the weirdest thing that happens is that whenever i see a picture of jesus in my dreams i feel like im being dragged into hell.

GoldEyes

HSC
N/A

all my dreams are weird, usually it involves me being some sort of fugitive.. but the weirdest thing that happens is that whenever i see a picture of jesus in my dreams i feel like im being dragged into hell.
Generally these type of dreams (obviously) show that you are running from something, and are afraid that you may get caught. You (may be) afraid of what some people may think of you after being caught (hence the Jesus judgement relating to hell), or are afraid of ridicule.

If you are procrastinating about something, sort it out. If you are hiding a secret, come to terms with it or do what is necessary.

parawhoree

HSC

OMFG: the past 2 nights ive had horrible dreams.
In the first one, I was Alison Dubiot (Medium Chick...fucked if i know why) and I was on childrens play equipment in a park, and was crawling through the cylinder thing thats closed in on all sides. Only this one was in between two sets of stairs, and i, or Alison i should say, was half way through the cylinder thing, my hands and feet were sticking out the ends of the thing, im rather tall.
Then this clown handcuffs my ankle to the railing of the stairs then handcuffs my hands to the other one, then knocked me unconcious, this same process of being knocked out happened 3 times in my dream, the last time the clown had un-cuffed my ankle, meaning i could get my legs out of the cage-like thing i was in and kick the fuck out of the clown. then i woke up whilst i was kicking.

I fucking hate clowns.

Second dream: I was myself in this dream, i was at my house, holding my baby cousin, back when she was a newborn, i was walking up the driveway to get her formula to feed her, i have no idea why i was out the front, i walk into the house, my step says "theres a guy lying in the middle of the road out the front" i looks out the window, thinking its a guy from school. I hand the baby to my step mum, and i walk out the front, by this stage the guys off the road, and i see tears in his eyes, recognising him as another guy i know i ask him whats wrong, he says "don't worry" (im not the kind of person to let someone cry without trying to cheer them up) so i reply "Whats wrong Aaron?" again he says "don't worry"
then he says "My dad's dead" and embraces me whilst he cries away.

i dont want anymore freaky dreams. :(

GoldEyes

HSC
N/A

OMFG: the past 2 nights ive had horrible dreams.
In the first one, I was Alison Dubiot (Medium Chick...fucked if i know why) and I was on childrens play equipment in a park, and was crawling through the cylinder thing thats closed in on all sides. Only this one was in between two sets of stairs, and i, or Alison i should say, was half way through the cylinder thing, my hands and feet were sticking out the ends of the thing, im rather tall.
Then this clown handcuffs my ankle to the railing of the stairs then handcuffs my hands to the other one, then knocked me unconcious, this same process of being knocked out happened 3 times in my dream, the last time the clown had un-cuffed my ankle, meaning i could get my legs out of the cage-like thing i was in and kick the fuck out of the clown. then i woke up whilst i was kicking.

I fucking hate clowns.

Second dream: I was myself in this dream, i was at my house, holding my baby cousin, back when she was a newborn, i was walking up the driveway to get her formula to feed her, i have no idea why i was out the front, i walk into the house, my step says "theres a guy lying in the middle of the road out the front" i looks out the window, thinking its a guy from school. I hand the baby to my step mum, and i walk out the front, by this stage the guys off the road, and i see tears in his eyes, recognising him as another guy i know i ask him whats wrong, he says "don't worry" (im not the kind of person to let someone cry without trying to cheer them up) so i reply "Whats wrong Aaron?" again he says "don't worry"
then he says "My dad's dead" and embraces me whilst he cries away.

i dont want anymore freaky dreams. :(
Dreams are usually a sign of subconscious fear or trauma.

Just throwing that out there...

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

Had a nice lapse of no dreams for quite a while and recently they've been coming back >_<

If it's not a wet dream, it's a night-mare, that's how it is with me.

Hate nightmares, I'm not that easily scared, but they really shake me up as they're so realistic.

Tim035

HSC

I have dreams that I'm getting sucked downwards in to a never ending abyss, funny thing is when I wake up I actually feel really heavy.

My little brother (10 years old) sleep walks heaps, often when I'm up late studying he will walk in to my room but asleep, it still scares the shit out of me every time he does it.

efhat

HSC

I hardly have nightmares, but have some form of dreams most nights

Past few nights though i have had some really intense, memorable, long dreams.

Kinda weird, coz they havent been this strong in ages!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)