the dream car thread (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Wait but how can you go over those pronounced speed bumps if the car is ridiculously low? As in a few cm above the road? With the hydraulics I understand. Just being careful? Doesn't sound right.

And yes that zonda looks great :) These cars better be in manual! Oops almost the wrong page haha :p
If it's ridiculously low then you are right, going over sideways won't help at all but for the majority of lowered cars, that's the way to go (from experience). If your car is too low, then a trailer is the way to go :)

HSC
i dont think i could ever go a karmann ghia due to it having like 41kw :/

and if i had a vintage 911 i would james dean myself

artist91

HSC
all i really care about is the visual aesthetics lol. hence my choice of a kg i think they are beautifullll. i'm a girl after all haha i don't really know too much about all the tech stuff. but yeah old cars are too annoying to maintain my dad said so he advised against it lol.

HSC
does anyone else find it a major turn off, and actually a little unnerving when a female knows lots about cars/loves cars?

HSC
N/A
does anyone else find it a major turn off, and actually a little unnerving when a female knows lots about cars/loves cars?
aww :( i just have a natural attraction to cars.

but then again you guys all have different perceptions.

im still in love with that 2006 ford mustang concept :D :D fucking hot that car.

its gonna stay my wallpaper for a looonnnnggg time :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)