The Chaser Decides/CNNNN (1 Viewer)

HSC
i love the chaser people. they rock.

my mum knows this chick who works at a publishing house and the chaser people came in to do an interview and apparently they act like that in real life. oh yeah, and i saw one of them at a restaurant last year.

such connections... :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
bluesky100 said:
Probably one of the best show currently on TV. I loved them trying to give the Mal Award to that Family First candidate, and I get the distinct impression they wouldn't vote liberal even after being physically beaten by Latham.

haha that was funny. "come on! it might be the only thing family first ever wins!"

Ziff

HSC
N/A
life.like.that. said:
i love the chaser people. they rock.

my mum knows this chick who works at a publishing house and the chaser people came in to do an interview and apparently they act like that in real life. oh yeah, and i saw one of them at a restaurant last year.

such connections... :p
My mate and I went to the recording (I was in the background), they are really great. Chas seems to have taken on the defacto PR role lol.

chepas

HSC
^ Hey cool, I'm going Wednesday to the last one. Shall be cool then :p.

I saw Chas on Chalmers St in Surry Hills about a month and a half ago heading to the park with a footy. Twas a site, in the footy short shorts...

Jase

HSC
"Yeah sure, I've thought about switching to Channel Nine, thought about it quite a bit. I think thats only human. But, the reason i stay with ABC is it's proven quality of political journalism, that and the fact Nine's never actaully made me an offer."

spell check

HSC
andrew hansen hired "bowling for columbine" from me when i worked at a video shop

i was star struck

chepas

HSC
Register Interest for Chaser Decides DVD so it comes into existence!!

The Chaser is thinking of releasing the whole Chaser Decides series on DVD so if you'd like to see it happen, they're just trying to gauge interest to see if it will actually sell. Here is where the interest form is.

G

grammar_police

spell check said:
andrew hansen hired "bowling for columbine" from me when i worked at a video shop

i was star struck

Andrew Hanson is a proper noun. This means that the 'a' and the 'h' in your post should be capitalised. This is also true for 'Bowling for Columbine". I is capitalised. There is no full stop at the end of your sentance.

I would appreciate the use of proper grammar in the future, Spell Check (I wish you could capitalise your name too). I find your lack of grammar disturbing and ironic considering your name.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
grammar_police said:
There is no full stop at the end of your sentance.

I find your lack of grammar disturbing and ironic considering your name.
sentence .

G

grammar_police

Sentence.
It isn't a 'sentence' unless it has a captial letter to start.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
sentence .
He's the grammar police, not the spell checker.

What we need to do is combine the two roles - steamline the process.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Ziff said:
He's the grammar police, not the spell checker.

What we need to do is combine the two roles - steamline the process.
/points to second sentence i quoted

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
grammar_police said:
Sentence.
It isn't a 'sentence' unless it has a captial letter to start.
It's 'capital'; they say that single word 'sentences' break all sorts of grammar rules, and these posts are off topic so please return to the subject.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
BillyMak said:
I heard on the radio a few weeks ago that this is Chris and Craig's last year at JJJ (even though it is their first). Adam and Wil are also leaving! :(

I wonder who is going to replace them all though? :S
noooo! i hope that isnt true

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Afraid so. Adam and Wil will be a big loss because those guys are stars... and we'll probably lose great guests like Mary from Junee and that little punk kid.

Oh well. They should just give breakfast to Scott Dooles :D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Can grammar police please stop going off the topic. People are complaining.....stop the grammar-check pleeease!

chepas

HSC
Raiks said:
Mary from Junee
Doh! No more Mary Mary, I need your huggin'! :(. Dooles would be funny in the morning but with whom could he be teamed up?

Chris and Craig are gonna be a big loss too... Tis a huge pity that Chris and the radio girlfriend broke up.

I'm Fungry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)