The Chaser Decides/CNNNN (1 Viewer)

HSC
I just wanted to give these shows a big plug. I watch "The Chaser Decides" and I havent laughed so hard in a long time.

Unfortunately it is ending next week after the elections. :(

God bless the comedy on ABC!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
They have a new show coming in 2005 apparently. You can also buy the Chaser satire-paper and listen to Chris and Craig on JJJ (once they return after the election).

People should go and register at http://www.chaser.com.au/forum

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i watched it tonight and it was great. is there only one more episode on saturday? they said 6:30 pm, i looked at the guide and it didn't mention them, only that there was election corverage from 6-12

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
the only episode left is next thursday, what they were plugging at the end of tonight's show was the election coverage at 6:30 on saturday night with good ol' Kerry O'Brien

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh i see, i was going to tape it, how disappointed i would have been

next thursday it is

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Do you people even know that there is an election on? Of course Saturday night has serious election coverage ...

Having the chaser team would be fun though, although "they don't work Saturdays" ..

HSC
smegthehead said:
the only episode left is next thursday, what they were plugging at the end of tonight's show was the election coverage at 6:30 on saturday night with good ol' Kerry O'Brien
Kerry O'Brien and the "B-Team!" :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I loved the ending

Kerry O'Brien and the "B-Team" and then having Operation Auxin turning up and taking one of them away... halarious stuff.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i loved it when one of them approached tony abbot in a cardinals outfit, then came up to him ten minutes later and asked if he remembers seeing him :p funny stuff

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Lol, originally the line Andrew said at the end there was:

"Have you seen his screensaver? ... It's got a lot of poo on it."

But they had to reshoot the scene without him saying that :(

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
I heard on the radio a few weeks ago that this is Chris and Craig's last year at JJJ (even though it is their first). Adam and Wil are also leaving! :(

I wonder who is going to replace them all though? :S

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
aparently they are looking at john safran to take over (or co-host) either the new breakfast show or afternoon show

SimonCrean

not actually simon crean
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
aparently they are looking at john safran to take over (or co-host) either the new breakfast show or afternoon show

you would know! ;)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
John Safran would be good I reckon, he went alright when he was filling in on Sundays from 3:00.
His series "John Safran vs God" is good as well, except for that Voodooism segment.

*shudders*

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
thurs night ABC tv is grrreat entertainment, no matter how much study you have to do :uhhuh:

from 830 its kath and kim, then the chaser, movie show, mondo thingo, and lateline, yes it can be pretty funny when tony eastley pokes the polies :p

edit: tony jones

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
veanz said:
thurs night ABC tv is grrreat entertainment, no matter how much study you have to do :uhhuh:

from 830 its kath and kim, then the chaser, movie show, mondo thingo, and lateline, yes it can be pretty funny when tony eastley pokes the polies :p
Tony Jones, you bastard.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Probably one of the best show currently on TV. I loved them trying to give the Mal Award to that Family First candidate, and I get the distinct impression they wouldn't vote liberal even after being physically beaten by Latham.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah but if Latham beat them I'd sure they'd vote Labor anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)