The Byron Bay Schoolies Guide. (1 Viewer)

arnsmith

HSC
Does anyone know details of any good, cheapish accommodation to house like 6-10 people??

OMFG7891

HSC
I went to Byron for Splendour In The Grass earlier this year with a couple friends and I loved it up there. We stayed for the week and even though we couldn't go anywhere because we were all underage we had the best time. We went to the beach, met really nice people and got invited to so many random house parties, everyone was ridiculously attractive :haha: it was so much fun. The only bad thing about Byron was that we had to leave at the end of the week and return to our crappy little inland town lol
I'm planning on going there next year for schoolies with a big group of friends, and hopefully even though i'll be one of the few underage people in my group I'll have a great time again. Also planning to go to Splendour again it was awesome lol

on a side note... the prices do go up for schoolies when we were looking at somewhere to stay during our splendour trip at most of the houses and apartments we looked at online had special schoolies prices which were usually heaps more than usual...or they said that schoolies were not allowed to stay there lol

OMFG7891

HSC
Oh and i forgot to mention....
Legend Pizza in Byron is sooo good, forget domino's lol

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lol at this thread. So old. Still relevant though.

yourmumishere said:
we have 19 people in our year and about 10 of us are mates and the other 7 are friends and they're like friends with us... but not. and us 6 girls and 4 boys (10) mates are going up to QLD and the others are going to Byron Bay (King Cliff) started researching and stuff and its really crap. if you want awesome parties, great weather and a nice resort/apartnment to stay at, qld is the way to go. been there and done that guys, byron bay is not as good as it seems
This is because this person looked at KINGSCLIFF, not Byron Bay. Kingscliff if just over an hour north of Byron and is, yes, shit. It's a resort town - nothing more.

CamdenTown

HSC
N/A
Lol at this thread. So old. Still relevant though.

This is because this person looked at KINGSCLIFF, not Byron Bay. Kingscliff if just over an hour north of Byron and is, yes, shit. It's a resort town - nothing more.
I live in Byron Bay and party for schoolies.. What you say about Byron is half accurate. No Byron Bay is not shit but, YES, Byron's a resort town, (isn't that what you want??) A place with a reputation for schoolies, stupendous beaches and loads of accomadation tailored to suit for large 'partys' of people? (all your mates??) If you go over the world everyone's heard of Byron Bay, not Kingscliff.. Frankly it's not the case of whether Kingscliff (or anywhere similar) is better, it's the atmosphere and huge amount of people that come every year that makes it what it is, a special place to party - I hope you've experienced been, before you right it off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)