the bold & the beautiful! (1 Viewer)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by rodga
haha omygosh

the story jus keeping going on its pretty funny

so wat happened to erika? and amber and em?
did erika get wit amber?
what!!! erika's a lesbian?

jessika

law chicky
HSC
lol, I thought I was missing something there...the B&B are all get with the family incest thing, not homosexual ones.

nomza

HSC
Originally posted by Missngel
i soooo did not know about that why was she in this cave??
She had a mental break down and ran away.......oh and to whoever said that if ppl who hate her saw that they wouldn't -- I have been watching B&B since I was in year 4 -- I have always and WILL forever hate Brooke.

My sig has always been what it is since I joined this forum, but I never knew there were so many closet fans.

Taylor dying is sad in the fact she has been one of my favs since forever and ever....but its about time because she has been getting shit storylines ever since she was kidnapped by Morgan. I'd rather see her dead than helping and defending Amber.

Personally, Sheila coming back has made me feel so fulfilled. She is my fav character of all time (but she was her best when she was teamed with mike -- remember him?? The security guard?? He was the shit) and I it's kinda strange that she is gonna kill off another one of my fav characters.

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT -- has anyone done the maths??? Look, B&B's inaccuracies in storylines (such as Macy suddenly not being in the explosion, and Taylor not being in that plane crash and instead having amnesia and getting rescued by some arabian prince) has never gotten to me in the past.....but the recent one has totally frustrated me.
HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MARY/ERICA IS MEANT TO BE 3 YEARS OLD??? GRRRRRR!!!!!!!! HOW FUCKEN RIDICULOUS.

Does anyone remember when CJ was young and FAT?? Boy has he changed too....

And yeah it is frustrating to be 5 years behind DOOL -- but its gonna get good, the execution/resurrection of Sami and break up of Carrie and Austin is something to look forward to.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
wowie you remember much

i remember that sheila like sum guy? with brown hair and made he drunk or sumfing
and she end up carryign his child.. is that erika?

and she poisoned stephanie with mercury .. that women is evil!!

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
Originally posted by sukiyaki
wowie you remember much

i remember that sheila like sum guy? with brown hair and made he drunk or sumfing
and she end up carryign his child.. is that erika?

and she poisoned stephanie with mercury .. that women is evil!!
yeah, the guy was james, that dr dude
i think the child is erika which at least means she and rick aren't blood related
sheila's eyes are freaky

nomza

HSC
Yeah Erica's real name is Mary Warwick....daughter of Dr. James Warwick (he and Taylor made the best couple....I think he proposed to her, or was it Brooke?? Maybe it was both. Who know lmao). I hope they bring Sheila's character onto The Young and the Restless too -- I've only ever watched it when she or Lauren Fenmore are on it -- double dosage!!!

I can't believe they named Brooke's baby Hope, now I'm gonna get so mixed up between BB and DOOL.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by nomza
Yeah Erica's real name is Mary Warwick....daughter of Dr. James Warwick (he and Taylor made the best couple....
I reckon, I couldn't believe it, when taylor ended up with ridge, I was like girl get some standards with the guys you date. Ridge is gross.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
i thought i watched alot of bb, but i guess im not anywhere near as avid as some of you people ...:D

p u b o r _

when u think about it...

Briget = Brooke + ridge? since brooke was obsessed wif ridge
Erica = Eric n shelia? and shelia is obsessed wif eric?

or am i jus one lostie?
somoene help me outz?

nomza

HSC
bRIDGEt -- fucken hell that is legendary, I NEVER EVER noticed that before....even though Eric is really Bridget's dad.

And with Erica, that is true there (Sheila does appear obsessed, but are we all supposed to forget she was actually truly in love with James who is the true father of her child??), even though her real name is Mary, traditional Scottish name picked out by her dad.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by p u b o r _
when u think about it...

or am i jus one lostie?
somoene help me outz?
huh i still dont get it :(

p u b o r _

what im trying to say is ....

bridget = BRooke + RIDGE = BRIDGE = BRIDGET U GET THE MATHS HERE??? becos brooke was obseesed wif ridge so she named her daughter Bridget...

Erica = ERIC + sheilA = Erica...u get me???

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

bridget = BRooke + RIDGE = BRIDGE = BRIDGET U GET THE MATHS HERE??? becos brooke was obseesed wif ridge so she named her daughter Bridget...

:eek: wow i didnt notce that! dam how did u pick that up? hahaha its amazing how u did tho!

yeah i was watching a CHUCK NORRIS (is that his name?) movie, it was 10 yrs old, and DECON was in it! hahaah he was SOOOoOoOo young! looked like a 10 yr old! hahaah yeah but he was good tho...

i hate to spoil the show for u guyz, but i heard that taylor's gonna die... the producers r killin her off coz she's preganant in real life or something.... i dont know - thats what i heard... so dont come after me if its just gossip

jessika

law chicky
HSC
when u think about it...

or am i jus one lostie?
somoene help me outz?

...they did that name thing when Brooke really thought that Ridge was Bridgets dad.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A

that is scary stuff ...:eek:
Originally posted by jessika
...they did that name thing when Brooke really thought that Ridge was Bridgets dad.
that would probably explain it ...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
come on pPLZ

2dai show waz WHoA!!!
sheila in jail and the stuff that happen ...
where did erika go? whats gonna happen to her?

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
erica just disappeared! but anyway, she aparently goes to visit her mother in jail....and then that dr. james warren guy takes her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)