the bold & the beautiful! (1 Viewer)

mmhmm

hmmm not sure if there has already been b&b thread but i noticed the passions one and so i thought there has got 2 b a b&b one! so who else out there is a fellow b&b fan?

any1 else here lol *cringes* constantly checks out the cbs.com site to check out the latest on wats happening on the show in the US?

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
I like a lot of the female characters on the show, if that helps.

Ac

julzie

i kinda lost track of whats happened during the HSC, so can someone kindly fill me in? Last i remember, Erica was trying to get Rick and amber was about to be hit over the head by sheila? i think??

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
besides the plot being totally contrived .... if you watch it you'll know what i mean eg brooke-deakin-bridget scenario ... nevertheless its pretty entertaining for 4:30 in the avo ...

mmhmm

Originally posted by julzie
i kinda lost track of whats happened during the HSC, so can someone kindly fill me in? Last i remember, Erica was trying to get Rick and amber was about to be hit over the head by sheila? i think??
well erica is stilling tryin to get rick and so is shiela......shiela is doing wat she does best and thats bein one hell of a crazy woman. shes still tryin 2 get amber out of the way.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mmhmm

well erica is stilling tryin to get rick and so is shiela......shiela is doing wat she does best and thats bein one hell of a crazy woman. shes still tryin 2 get amber out of the way.
also shiela sent in some bees to kill lance, because lance was going to tell amber everything ... and since lance is out of the picture, amber has no excuse for being lance that night ... this was all set up be shiela who is intent on get rick for her daughter erica ... and right now rick is mad as hell with amber for what he believes as lying which for once is not the case ...

Fi

it wont be long until Masy is back. ................she didn't die, she escaped form the car before it blew.

mmhmm

yeh actually i was just on cbs site and in the US macy comes back on the show this week......shouldnt b too long b4 we see her here cause i dont think we r that behind.

Fi

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ur not serious are u??????????/

I just guessed that..........................pathetic i know:(

CLuver?

whenever i see b&b that girl is crying, she never stops crying. if she isn't crying she is about to

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
my mum watches it
i thought it was lame coz its juz 1 of them shows that goes on and on and on and on........and on..................
i mean they make it so obvious wats gonna happen next, almost speeling it out. And then u have crazy bitch sheila watever, who talks to herself while tryn to kill sum1.

but damn it, i watched it for 1 episode and now im hooked. GO AMBER! Her strategy is really stoopid...but i juz wanna see erica screw up.

Predictions to come:
* erica's gonna get fwendly wiv rick, but that zeze (shiela's room-mate) is gonna spill. And sumhow, Amber will link erika wiv shiela and solve the whole thing.
* bridget is gonna get wiv that guy who owns on a bar(the guy who hangs out wiv her). The woman that that guy likes (but fink sis dead) is gonna come back and there comes another saga.

mmhmm

Originally posted by Fi
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ur not serious are u??????????/

I just guessed that..........................pathetic i know:(
na lol im being very serious. go check out the site if u dont believe me......its funny how everything is just so unbelievable on that show.

i know it sux that taylor is gonna died, shes also one of my fav's.

Fi

no way!!!!!!!! Passions kills it. It's so funny,
oh no, charity is evil again hahahahaha, u have to see her.
Luis is dead, lol, the way he died was so funny.
Teresa is still as annoying as ever. WHAT CAN WE DO WITHOUT IT.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
get back to bb ... i dun believe that macy isnt dead ... bb is a joke ... but a funny one nevertheless ... passions is also hilarious ... kay should get migel ... charity is too perky ... damn ... i better get back to bb ... if macy is alive where has she been all along ...

Fi

Just think about it..........
when Macy was in the car, a lady from no where went in to rescue her, seconds later the car blew. Now at the funeral, i'm pretty sure they said something about not being able to recognise Macy, blah, blah, blah. Therefore they actually buried the other lady.
In my opinion, Macy lost her memory and is living with some maniac out in the bush....................................................................where she is being forced to eat bugs.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Fi

In my opinion, Macy lost her memory and is living with some maniac out in the bush....................................................................where she is being forced to eat bugs.
bold and the beautiful has the weirdest plots ... i wouldnt be surprised if something like that happened ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)