THE BEST SUBJECT???? if it exists (1 Viewer)

utopian731

Eudaimonian
whats your personal take on it weisy?

if this theory is correst, couldnt it follow that matter could travel distances through wormholes in a time which would require a velocity of faster than the speed of light to travel not going through the hole?

Rahul

Dead Member
why do people actually like all these subjects.....becoz they get good marks or do they actually like d stuff they learn(not necessarily geting good marks)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
i like the subjects i like because i enjoy them ... and because i enjoy them, i do alot more work ... which in turn means better (comparatively) marks then other subjects ...

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by utopian731
It just happened that the subjects i liked scaled pretty well

although latin got hammered in scaling this year and 4 unit maths was softened as well, how annoying
really....wat was the most scaled subject....i would presume 4u maths would be among the top?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It just happened that the subjects i liked scaled pretty well

although latin got hammered in scaling this year and 4 unit maths was softened as well, how annoying
i know how it feels ... i was relying on latin to bring my uai up, instead the poor scaling meant that it was lowest scaled subject which counted ... o well ... the thing was i never though both of them would not scale ridiculously well ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC

Yeah I noticed that 4 unit maths in 2002 got scaled no where near as well as it did in 2001, prob because too many people were doing it and hence brought down the potential scaling.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate

Yeah I noticed that 4 unit maths in 2002 got scaled no where near as well as it did in 2001, prob because too many people were doing it and hence brought down the potential scaling.
neh ... its just that the ext2 candidates this year didnt do anywhere near as well on the ext1 paper compared to last year's ext2 candidates ...

Rahul

Dead Member
physics......how interesting is the relativity stuff. by far the best thing i have 'thought' about in physics. <<< for ppl doin physics, did u like dat pun??:p :D

Juliet

HSC
Music Music Music!!!!

Why?

1. Cos its the best. Lots of fun.
2. I can be creative.
3. A wonderful change from other subjects.
4. And none of my friends do it. (stops me from getting jealous).
5. I love practicing for the performaces.
6. I learn new and interesting things every lesson.
7. We have a very small class. :guitar: :disco: :D

Rahul

Dead Member
small classes r undoubtibly funner than bigger class and if u have a cool teacher (like i had one last year for ext eng:p :p) it can be so muh more interesting and yeh FUN!!!

interesting question peoples.I would have to say that my favourite subject had to be business studies.It's the only thing i got 90+ and had a mad arse teacher who was heaps funny and beared resemblance to the infamous duke nukeum

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar
interesting question peoples.I would have to say that my favourite subject had to be business studies.It's the only thing i got 90+ and had a mad arse teacher who was heaps funny and beared resemblance to the infamous duke nukeum
ur biz teacher looked like Duke Nukem??
hahaha!
do u have a picture?

Originally posted by kini mini
4U maths for the scaling, and french because it was easy :)
just out of interest what was the average scaled mark for 4 unit?I heard the average is like 92

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)