• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Best R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop for 2006 (1 Viewer)

hotChoklat

HSC
Supra said:
Hey Chris, have you gota full CDQ of UGK ft Ne-Yo - Never Thought I Could Be (or some track like that?)
It's called More Than A Gangsta w/ Bun B, Pimp C and Static major, i think it featured on a tapemasters inc tape about 5 months ago but a CDQ was on Big Mike's Interstate Traffickin 2.0: if you want it let us know - and im hopin every1 here is gonna go and cop the Doctor's Advocate Nov 14th cos Game goin platinum will spit on 50 and that whole gay unit thing + i reckon yas should all try the new(about a week old) Game - One Blood (Remix feat. Jim Jones, Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I. Fat Joe, Weezy, N.O.R.E., Jadakiss, Styles, Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Twista, Kurupt, Das, WC, E-40, Bun B, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Young Dro, Clipse, Ja Rule) goes for about 11 mins but it is absolute fire

Last edited:
HSC
yeah

few standout tracks (lost ones, minority report, beach chair) , some real duds too. will need to listen to it more.

"I got a chemical romance / two left feet / now I dance with the devil / please G-O-D, save me from the black parade / release me / my life like Grand Theft Auto, PSP"

lol. seriously.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hotChoklat said:
It's called More Than A Gangsta w/ Bun B, Pimp C and Static major, i think it featured on a tapemasters inc tape about 5 months ago but a CDQ was on Big Mike's Interstate Traffickin 2.0: if you want it let us know - and im hopin every1 here is gonna go and cop the Doctor's Advocate Nov 14th cos Game goin platinum will spit on 50 and that whole gay unit thing + i reckon yas should all try the new(about a week old) Game - One Blood (Remix feat. Jim Jones, Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I. Fat Joe, Weezy, N.O.R.E., Jadakiss, Styles, Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Twista, Kurupt, Das, WC, E-40, Bun B, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Young Dro, Clipse, Ja Rule) goes for about 11 mins but it is absolute fire
yeh the track has been out for a few months but I've always been stuck with essentially a snippet. It would be cool if you could send it to me (PM me a link or something) thanks :)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
trae - restless is a great album... im really feeling it at the moment

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
where are you guys copping kindom come from? i cant find it anywhere

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
got it from boxden espo, that's where i get everything. I just got back from gold coast last night so I only just downloaded it late last night.

Alot of people on the IC and faggot loser cunts like bryon crawford (serial hip hop blogger who's opinions are complete bullshit) are dismissing the album.

but i like it. That was probably a given anyway.

I've only listened to the album twice but yes i love it so far. Not as good as RD of course.

wow @ 'beach chair' 'minority report' 'lost ones' 'oh my god' '30 something' 'dig a hole'

my mate told me the beats were mediocire, but I don't see them as mediocre, i quite like them, alot. Timbaland should have had a track on here though.

Snoops album is fucking great too, on first listen sounds like it might be his best since 'tha last meal'

Nas Feat Jay-Z - Black Republican.....sounds amazing, DJ is ALL over it but it sounds real good, niiiiiiiice beat.

Nas - Blood Diamond...sounds amazing too, won't be on the album though it will be on the soundtrack of some movie coming out soon

That new young jeezy/dj drama mixtape isn't that good. Def not as good as trap or die.

Grand Hustle Compilation album coming out december!!! 'top back remix' will be first single so hopefully we'll get a video for it soon.

Sisqo - who's your daddy (he needs to comeback harder if he wants to make a comeback)
Swizz Beatz - It's Me Bitches (the beat is amazinggggggggg)

take it to the extreme mainstream......

Timbaland feat nelly furtado and justin timberlake - give it to me (i think he might be dissing scott storch)

really nice club song. Fuck i love timbaland.

Last edited:

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah black republican was good, i think nas's album will kill jays

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Nas ft Game - Hustlers (prod by Dre)

I love this song....Nas is real nice on this and Game's got a decent verse.

Clipse was good, the opening track is fucking hot.

7th Sign

HSC
any one know when the new nas retail will be leaked?

i know the album is 19th of dec I want it NOW!!!!heheheh

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I copped that last night nuggah. I haven't listened to him before, so hopefully he's tight.

Oh and that "hustlers" song is actually "OB True G" and its on the album, second track....according to wiki.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
wow holy shit

ok the album is NOT dissapointing, well worth the hype

after first listen

wow.

'let there be light' is vintage nas

snoop MURDERS the track 'play on playa' i didnt know he could ever do that again.

the kanye track 'still dreaming' is fkn brilliant

black republican beat is amazing in high quality

instead of saying 'murder the DJ' on hip hop is dead (the track) he says 'wreck the DJ' small but it sounds better when he says murder.

the acapella verse - 'hope' is HOT.

very goooood.

the first track is prob the best so far.. 'money over bullshit' just fucking.....wow

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
^ i love 'Carry on Tradition' and 'Hip Hop is Dead' and like most the album overall, enjoyed it more than Kingdom Come hehe

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hip hop is dead is def at least 4.5 mics.... 'not going back' and 'hold down the block' are fucking brilliant...

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Jay Chou, Wang leehom, Seven, Rain, etc...

Listen to asian music y'all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)