• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Australians Against Further Immigration Party (1 Viewer)

Pilgrim

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
hahahaha.

The image i got in my head was a bunch of guys on horses in my local park, dressed up lord-of-the-ring style.
Same as the aafi except they wear white sheets.

Collin

HSC
N/A
AAFI seems to have a candidate for my electorate of Pittwater too. Wanker.

On Saturday, did anyone encounter any party advocates handing out promotional stuff? If you're not 'white-looking', I'm interested to see if they tried to hand anything out to you. HAHAHA.

I would of loved to have challenged a debate with one of them on the spot, regarding issues like the economy, health and transport. Whatever information available seems to suggest they're pretty much a bunch of lame ducks with only one concrete policy: abolishing net immigration.

Hence, the only people who would of voted for these people would be racists. Even if the asssertion that immigration has caused all the deterimental effects labelled out on their handouts had some merit, you would of had to be an idiot of a rather defined degree to have voted for them, due to an obvious lack of defined policies on erm.. anything else.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I make a business out of it.

I've also got shirts of Pauline and David in bed, should you be interested in that too.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
AAFI had a candidate in my electorate (londonderry) but it was the first i'd heard about it. i got into the polling booth, glanced at the name of the party and went 'wtf who are these idiots' :S ... and then spent a good minute lolling at the Fishing Party and the Shooter's party....

kokodamonkey

HSC
Collin said:
Hence, the only people who would of voted for these people would be racists. Even if the asssertion that immigration has caused all the deterimental effects labelled out on their handouts had some merit, you would of had to be an idiot of a rather defined degree to have voted for them, due to an obvious lack of defined policies on erm.. anything else.
How is it racist where you want to have your government money spent onthe people in this country that have contributed to it through the payment of taxes, rather then go to bludgers that come from lebanon and asia that dont speak english and whine when they dont get a welfare cheque. They are of NO USE to the economy. Its not racism, its being good for the economy. Im happy for lebs and asians to come into this country. As long as they MAKE money and SPEND money.

Collin

HSC
N/A
kokodamonkey said:
How is it racist where you want to have your government money spent onthe people in this country that have contributed to it through the payment of taxes, rather then go to bludgers that come from lebanon and asia that dont speak english and whine when they dont get a welfare cheque. They are of NO USE to the economy. Its not racism, its being good for the economy. Im happy for lebs and asians to come into this country. As long as they MAKE money and SPEND money.
Collin said:
Even if the assertion that immigration has caused all the deterimental effects labelled out on their handouts had some merit, you would of had to be an idiot of a rather defined degree to have voted for them, due to an obvious lack of defined policies on erm.. anything else.

Collin

HSC
N/A
In all honesty, I don't disagree completely with what AAFI's advocating. Unskilled workers who can't speak English (without the intention to learn, nor integrate into Australian society) doesn't get my vote either.

But my main point is that this party is inherently racist. Even as early as 1994, it's been suggested that this party has links with the notoriously racist League of Rights organisation.

A once-candidate for the federal seat of Throsby said to the Illawarra Ethnic Community Council:

"My policy on refugees and illegals is to reopen the second Yallah meatworks, creating up to 500 local jobs, and convert them to blood and bone."

Legitimate benefits aside, it's quite obvious these people harbour an aura of hate and deep racism. All of this is encapsulated within their policies emphasising the detrimental effects of mass immigration, which unfortunately somewhat works due to (arguably) some merit within their arguments.

Furthermore, like I implied in my previous posts, the fact that all of their rough-sketch policies center around immigration (with a lack of depth for anything else not related to the negatives of immigration) simply cements this point further.

I think one would have to be a real idiot to vote for them. Taking into consideration what I just discussed, I'd like to suggest one would also have to hold some hint of racism to want to vote for them too.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Also it's important to make a distinction between your reasoning for supporting them and the real implecations of their actual policies.

You (and I) don't advocate the immigration of unskilled migrants who can't contribute anything to society or the economy. It's quite obvious that this is NOT rationale-synonymous to their policy of zero-net-immigration.

What does zero-net-immigration result in? I'll illustrate this point using some simple maths (forgive me). Take the limit of time to infinity taking into account that immigration is restricted to a net value of zero (whilst the remaining 'Aussie' population steadily increases). I think it's clear enough where I'm going.

Again, I can acknowledge that there may be merit to their policies, but there should be no denial that those policies are not only motivated by such legitimate benefits. I want to suggest that hate and racist are also definitely factors here too.

kokodamonkey

HSC
true their policies are only good for the immigration related ones but the rest are preety screwed. but you cant blame them for being racist. YOu have to blame the ALP. in particular Gough Whitlam. for Introducing Multiculturalism. If we are goin to fix racist issues in this country, we have to 1. Get Rid Of Multiculturism. 2. Get rid of the ALP.

#1 is definite #2 is optional and highly recommend.

Hear me out b4 you shoot boo racist go join the kkk kokodamonkey. Multiculturalism separates and divides us. We need to go Back to Assimilation. You come to Australia? You act australian. got a problem? go home to your own country. At the end of the Day we are all HUMAN so therefore need to act the same. None of this multicultural crap which leads to Asian Towns and Leb Towns and then we have fighting breaking out.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
It's easy to say "if you have a problem with acting australian, go home", but hey. My parents had to learn the language first, then find friends, then try to change their perceptions on living etc.

But they'll want to stick to those of common background because it gives them comfort and its not a massive effort to make a conversation or a friend. Hence particular suburbs might become predominantly more "asian" or "leb" or "italian". It's not like they set it up just to spite everyone. Some people don't purposely make an effort to refuse Australian values, but just have a bit of trouble at it. And then they might get a few brushes of racism, so in turn they might hate Australia for a little while, which I feel is understandable, but will probably get over it as they stay longer. So yeah. My parents have had a few "you're unAustralian, go back to your country" comments.

I don't quite like the whole "go back to your country if you have a problem with being Australian" being so popular. I get the idea of it, if someone is going to be an asshole about Australia while living here, then get the hell out. But in general, for migrants/immigrants to "act Australian", it's hard in the first place.

Last edited:

kokodamonkey

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
It's easy to say "if you have a problem with acting australian, go home", but hey. My parents had to learn the language first, then find friends, then try to change their perceptions on living etc.

But they'll want to stick to those of common background because it gives them comfort and its not a massive effort to make a conversation or a friend. Hence particular suburbs might become predominantly more "asian" or "leb" or "italian". It's not like they set it up just to spite everyone. Some people don't purposely make an effort to refuse Australian values, but just have a bit of trouble at it. And then they might get a few brushes of racism, so in turn they might hate Australia for a little while, which I feel is understandable, but will probably get over it as they stay longer. So yeah. My parents have had a few "you're unAustralian, go back to your country" comments.

I don't quite like the whole "go back to your country if you have a problem with being Australian" being so popular. I get the idea of it, if someone is going to be an asshole about Australia while living here, then get the hell out. But in general, for migrants/immigrants to "act Australian", it's hard in the first place.
its hard because its not promoted. we are encouraging multiculturalism. thats why you find it hard. if it was back to assimilation days it would be a lot easier.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
its hard because its not promoted. we are encouraging multiculturalism. thats why you find it hard. if it was back to assimilation days it would be a lot easier.
My parents did.

Not I, I'm Australian. I was born here, please note that. I don't have any trouble with Australian values.

Yes you can practice your fancy religion, build a church for it. Yes go and have Chinese New Year or Passover. Go and set up a shop with all your fancy stuff from your country. But if you're going to survive, you're probably going to have to learn the language until it is second nature, obey the laws and tolerate the bikini's on the beach and other things we do.

My parents and those I know that came to this country found it pretty straight forward.

It doesn't need to be advertised, I don't think. It might need to be reinforced a little because of all of that Muslim extremism hype, but that only seems to happen when we tolerate the intolerant.

To be honest, I'm quite mixed. Multiculturalism may not work in it's entirety, but I don't agree with total assimilation either.

Last edited:

kokodamonkey

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
My parents did.

Not I, I'm Australian. I was born here, please note that. I don't have any trouble with Australian values.

Yes you can practice your fancy religion, build a church for it. Yes go and have Chinese New Year or Passover. Go and set up a shop with all your fancy stuff from your country. But if you're going to survive, you're probably going to have to learn the language until it is second nature, obey the laws and tolerate the bikini's on the beach and other things we do.

My parents and those I know that came to this country found it pretty straight forward.

It doesn't need to be advertised, I don't think. It might need to be reinforced a little because of all of that Muslim extremism hype, but that only seems to happen when we tolerate the intolerant.

To be honest, I'm quite mixed. Multiculturalism may not work in it's entirety, but I don't agree with total assimilation either.
i apologise for my wording, i didnt mean to single YOU out! My dad came From Switzerland. My mum was born here in Australia. So Was I. But my Dad Assimilates. And has been Successful because of that. I just believe we need to stop encouraging Multiculturalism and start enforcing Assimilation. We need to have better immigration requirement standards.. Like the requirements to become an aussie or to get into this country are a joke.. Compare it to say Switzerland for example! do you know how hard it is to become a swiss citizen? thats why i cherish mine!

Why dont you agree with total assimiation? imagine if you or i went to an Arab Country or an Asian Country. We have to adapt to their customs and lifestyle in order to survive. and so we should because its THEIR country and we are trying to become APART of that.

Optophobia

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
i apologise for my wording, i didnt mean to single YOU out! My dad came From Switzerland. My mum was born here in Australia. So Was I.
Fallacy. Just because you were doesn't mean anything.
kokodamonkey said:
But my Dad Assimilates.
Oh, well that's good then.....

kokodamonkey said:
And has been Successful because of that. I just believe we need to stop encouraging Multiculturalism and start enforcing Assimilation.
Are you serious?

kokodamonkey said:
We need to have better immigration requirement standards.. Like the requirements to become an aussie or to get into this country are a joke..
You position yourself as the native. You dont have the power to say what the requirements are to become an aussie. If anyone does, it should be the real Australians. And then they might very well say that you don't belong.

kokodamonkey said:
Compare it to say Switzerland for example! do you know how hard it is to become a swiss citizen? thats why i cherish mine!
I wouldn't want to be Swiss.
kokodamonkey said:
Why dont you agree with total assimiation?
Assimilate into what?
kokodamonkey said:
imagine if you or i went to an Arab Country or an Asian Country. We have to adapt to their customs and lifestyle in order to survive.
Fallacy.
kokodamonkey said:
and so we should because its THEIR country and we are trying to become APART of that.
Positioning yourself as native. You speak like you are empowered to say this. It's power that you manifestily do not have (thank god).

Optophobia

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Don't worry about whether you have any trouble with 'Australian values', what ever they are.

What ever these "Australian values are", attaining complete obedience to them is undesirable AND unachievable. The moment you start accepting what these idiots say (even if you disagree with it) you start playing by their rules.

Hey, KokodaMonkey...

I'M ISLAMIC, ABORIGINAL, P-PLATER, NEIGHBOUR-FROM-HELL, GRANNY BASHER AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU AREN'T. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Last edited by a moderator:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
australians against further immigration.......

Pfft, dumbest political party bar none.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
S1M0 said:
australians against further immigration.......

Pfft, dumbest political party bar none.
Nah, Australia First is the dumbest, mate.

kokodamonkey said:
true their policies are only good for the immigration related ones but the rest are preety screwed. but you cant blame them for being racist. YOu have to blame the ALP. in particular Gough Whitlam. for Introducing Multiculturalism. If we are goin to fix racist issues in this country, we have to 1. Get Rid Of Multiculturism. 2. Get rid of the ALP.

#1 is definite #2 is optional and highly recommend.
What the hell does ALP have to do with racism? A lot of ALP MPs come from very multicultural electorates. I mean multicultural as in:
1. High rates of foreign-born people
2. High rates of non-English speakers.

There's always been racism in this country even before Multiculturalism, even before WWII and way before the White Australia policy.

I do believe that the Chinese and continental European migrants were targets of racism during the Gold Rush days.
Hear me out b4 you shoot boo racist go join the kkk kokodamonkey. Multiculturalism separates and divides us. We need to go Back to Assimilation. You come to Australia? You act australian. got a problem? go home to your own country. At the end of the Day we are all HUMAN so therefore need to act the same. None of this multicultural crap which leads to Asian Towns and Leb Towns and then we have fighting breaking out.
If you want to be an Australian, good English reading and writing skills are necessary.

Raginsheep

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
I'm confused. How do I act australian? Should I be handing back my aussie passport?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)