• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Australians Against Further Immigration Party (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Re: Australians against further immigration

ObjectsInSpace said:
Overpopulation of what? We've got a few hundred thousand square kilometres of nothing out there and while they might lack absolutely everything, I fail to see how that's a valid excuse for racism ...
Racism is caused by fear. Nothing else.

0Jade0

HSC

I don't know what they were thinking putting a candidate in my electorate, Rockdale.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

I totally voted for them. It's not racist if we don't let anyone else in. i.e. coons and whities.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

Sparcod said:
They use overpopulation as an excuse.
And yet the Australian Government hands out Baby Bonuses.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

S1M0 said:
Racism is caused by fear. Nothing else.
I know. There's a guy around my college who won't talk to one of my friends because she's "Aryan". Won't talk to me either, because I'm friends with her.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC

just what exactly they'd do if they get a seat somewhere? how can the govt even let a party like that to form? this is straight forward racism.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
But it would be unconstitutional to ban said party. They tried to do exactly that with the Communist Party in the 1940s, but the High Court reversed the decision on those very grounds. Strangely, they're allowed to ban the politcal arm of Hezbollah without getting busted.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

wuddie said:
just what exactly they'd do if they get a seat somewhere? how can the govt even let a party like that to form? this is straight forward racism.
CRUSH ALL PARTIES WITH OPPOSING VIEWS!!!!!1

kokodamonkey

HSC

sounds like a great party. gotta stop letting all these bludgers getting into the country and soaking up the welfare system.

Optophobia

HSC

kokodamonkey said:
sounds like a great party. gotta stop letting all these bludgers getting into the country and soaking up the welfare system.
Cock-odour..

I thought you were heavily partial to the Liberals?

Well i have some news for you :eek:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

Australians Against Further Immigration

Registered Officer:
Madeline Woodger

Address:
PO Box 539, Lindfield NSW 2070

Party Objectives:

Who are we?

Australians Against Further Immigration is an eco nationalist party founded in 1989. We have contested elections at both State and Federal levels.

We acknowledge with pride the important role that immigration has played in the making of Australia, but we believe that the time for mass immigration has past.

Our primary aim is an immediate halt to net immigration and the implementation of a policy of zero net immigration under which immigration levels would be equivalent to average annual emigration.

Continuing high immigration across New South Wales is having a negative impact on our education, healthcare and legal systems as well as the environment.

What do we stand for?

Education and Training:
With high unemployment and skill shortages we should be training our own unemployed instead of importing skilled workers, often from developing countries that can ill afford to lose them. Past governments have cut back funding for apprenticeships and training, whilst we would work to reverse this by decreasing large scale skilled migration with a view to its complete cessation and rather investing in education and training for Australians.

Healthcare:
Our public hospital system is in crisis! Expenditure has not kept up with increasing needs. Our hospitals are short staffed and pay is inadequate. Savings from cuts to immigration would enable the hiring of more staff at better pay rates.

Rural and Regional Australia: High immigration has had a devastating effect on smaller rural communities. Some of the results have been cuts to rail and health services. Cessation of large scale immigration would contribute substantially to at minimum arresting, at best reversing this insidious process.

Environment and Law and Order:
Continuing immigration means more pollution, gridlock, traffic and social dislocation which translate into more crime and social unrest. Such social tension was demonstrated at Cronulla in late 2005.

Furthermore, Australia is currently experiencing a catastrophic drought and on account of this immigration should be drastically reduced. It is illogical to have such high levels of immigration when we do not have enough water for our existing population consequently leading to the possibility of our people having to drink recycled toilet water.

Cutting immigration will ease pressure on our environment and promote social cohesion, raise living standards and make a better quality of life for all Australians.
http://www.elections.nsw.gov.au/sta.../australians_against_further_immigration.html

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

iwannarock said:
50 signatures?

hahahahah awesome.

and it doesnt cost anything to register a party does it?

ok next election i'm gonna make the party of rock n roll.

our slogan will be "vote for us.............it'll be funny if we win".

:santa:
I would vote for you.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

we probably all need to move to one electorate to maximise our voting power. I suggest somewhere rockin and rolly but small.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

Don't go and make this thread too non-school-like...

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
geez, guys. you should have thought about making this party BEFORE the elections.

Can someone tell me what the horse-rider party does exactly? (besides apparently ride horses).

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
http://www.elections.nsw.gov.au/sta...rmation_about_parties/horse_riders_party.html

Horse Riders Party

Registered Officer: Debra Avis

Address: 70 Princes Highway, Helensburgh NSW 2508

Party Objectives: The party seeks to regain and retain traditional access to National Parks and other public land for horse riders and other responsible users by being a force in and influencing NSW politics.

What will your support help provide?

* A fair deal for horse riders who enrich and continue an important part of Australia's culture and show us a way of life, which is being threatened in these days of environmental political correctness.
* The opportunity for following generations to experience and enjoy part of Australia's cultured and natural heritage.
* Recognition by governments and bureaucrats that horse riders are responsible land users and should be recognised as such.
* A voice for horse riders and the horse industry on issues of concern threatening the recreational horse industry, including access to public land, insurance, public liability, road safety, local and state government regulations, and the attempts to displace riding and Pony Clubs from their grounds.

Horse riders party objectives

The horse riders party has been formed to provide a voice for recreational horse riders in the Parliament of NSW by either direct representation or through other elected parties.

A voice in Parliament to:

1. protect and promote the cultural and heritage values of horse riding and carriage driving in the Australian Bush;
2. protect and secure the Bicentennial National Trail;
3. amend the Wilderness Act to allow horse riding as an appropriate recreation in Wilderness areas;
4. create recreational horse riding and carriage driving opportunities over travelling stock routes and reserves;
5. support measures to limit the liability of commercial horse riding establishments;
6. ensure that recreational horse riding and carriage driving are accepted as an appropriate use of land under the control of the NSW Department of Environment & Conservation ("DEC") and National Parks & Wildlife Service ("NPWS") and other public land in the control of other government agencies and corporations;
7. ensure riding clubs retain their access to public land in the control of Councils, State and Federal Governments or their agencies;
8. ensure funding be made available through Commonwealth and State Governments to establish an administration office for recreational horse riders and for the salary of a coordinator and an environmental office in respect of recreational horse riding and carriage driving and to promote the interest of Trail riders, Endurance riders, Pony Clubs, Carriage drivers and other horse riding groups;
9. ensure that the Department of Sport & Recreation accepts recreational horse riding and carriage driving as a recreational pursuit for funding purposes and to gain access to other resources of the Department;
10. oppose the extreme greens and others who want to prohibit recreational horse riding and carriage driving from land under the control and management of NSW DEC and NPWS and other government agencies;
11. encourage an inquiry into NSW NPWS.

The horse riders party will be the voice of horse riders in the NSW Parliament

Optophobia

HSC
i know haha

i saw that on the legislative council ballot sheet.. i was :confused:

i had this image in my head of a woman riding around on a horse in that olympic event? :confused: with one of those helmets on and the stupid blazer...

god damn, if they got in power federally we would have a horse on our coat of arms.

..And our national anthem would be the theme song from Mr Ed.

Last edited:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
hahahaha.

The image i got in my head was a bunch of guys on horses in my local park, dressed up lord-of-the-ring style.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A

ObjectsInSpace said:
The irony of this group having a representative named Tibor Patakfalvay (Shellharbour) was not lost on me.

Fortunately, the party pretty much came dead last.
They beat Unity statewide in both the legislative ballots and the primary ballots in the electoral ballots statewide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)