• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the attractiveness scale 1-10, your thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Blitzer

HSC
N/A
The rating system of 1-10 is an archaic form of judgement of the opposite sex. As you have all discussed it cannot be judged accurately as nobody seems to have a clue where a good median might be.

This is why we have invented a new system to pass judgement on the opposite sex, with little to no leeway in your choice. Introducing..

THE BINARY SYSTEM:
Hit it = 1
Wont hit it = 0

The binary system, will become world wide because of a simple pointing out "Oh yeah shes a 1". There is no maybe's, only a yes or no. Of course people's judgements will differ based on the person. But no more rating of 5 and thinking what the hell does that mean.

This system can even be easily used at clubs while on the dance floor, or standing by the bar. You can just stand behind the person of your choice and hold up a finger, when your friend gives you the nod, swoop in and flirt at will, because you know she has passed the binary system test.

So go forth and spread the word, and use it wisely my friends :)

erm

HSC
The rating system of 1-10 is an archaic form of judgement of the opposite sex. As you have all discussed it cannot be judged accurately as nobody seems to have a clue where a good median might be.

This is why we have invented a new system to pass judgement on the opposite sex, with little to no leeway in your choice. Introducing..

THE BINARY SYSTEM:
Hit it = 1
Wont hit it = 0

The binary system, will become world wide because of a simple pointing out "Oh yeah shes a 1". There is no maybe's, only a yes or no. Of course people's judgements will differ based on the person. But no more rating of 5 and thinking what the hell does that mean.

This system can even be easily used at clubs while on the dance floor, or standing by the bar. You can just stand behind the person of your choice and hold up a finger, when your friend gives you the nod, swoop in and flirt at will, because you know she has passed the binary system test.

So go forth and spread the word, and use it wisely my friends :)
fucking lol

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'd put it to the thread that figuring out an average is quite difficult, and that 5 should be the threshold at which you'd sleep with a person.

Blitzer

HSC
N/A
Then you run into simple problem of what anything less than a 5 is.. 5 is sleep with, 1 is not.. so what is 2..3..4.

Hence the Binary System, it's simplified to keep any solutions to the problem clear.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
i find people can be vaguely in agreeance up to a 9, but the granting of a 10 is purely subjective.
Oh, and 5 should be the average. Plain, boring, inspiring neither lust nor disgust.

Here

Banned
HSC
Rating peoples attractiveness with numbers is fucking stupid because attractiveness is a qualitive characteristic which cannot be quanitified. Different people have different attractivenesses. You cant fucking measure it with a simple 1- 10 number.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Rating peoples attractiveness with numbers is fucking stupid because attractiveness is a qualitive characteristic which cannot be quanitified. Different people have different attractivenesses. You cant fucking measure it with a simple 1- 10 number.
someone got a 0.

smilesmilesmile

HSC
10 = goddess.

ive only met one 10 in my life.
i assume ur gf

fark ur right

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I think I still like my original 1-10 scale.

But I do like the binary system as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)