Thank God You're Here (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
lol yeh. lol how funny was it "my unworthy crack your magesty!" rofl!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Hahahaha I haven't had time to watch this ever but I'm definately gonna make time for it.

Akmal Saleh is my fav :D

payafee

HSC
they should make him a series regular. he cracks me up everytime.. i reckon he deserved tonight's award. i think it's stupid to have one judge. the audience should be allowed to vote who they like the best.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yeahh.. ditto i like that akmal dude! HAHA he's funnyY!!

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
thats true btw.. multiple judges would be awesome! haha.. this show is the best!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Lol Akmal - Arabs who legitimately want pilots licences.

Oh wait, that was his comedy sketch. He's great in the show too. Group non-sexual hug!!!!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Adam Brough is alright on Spics and Specs but he sucked on TGYH! Akhmal or Shaun Micallef ftw.

Did anyone used to watch the Micallef Pogram/Programme? It was so funny, I have it all taped from when it used to be on ABC and the comedy channel.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH i love this show! tonights was hilarious. i loved the bit how they had to pretend they were piano salesmen. "you've got the big grand, then the medium grand, then the small grand piano. whats a baby grand? they're like, this big *motions with hands about 30 cms apart*, you can get them from the toyshop down the road"

passion89

HSC
Shell said:
HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH i love this show! tonights was hilarious. i loved the bit how they had to pretend they were piano salesmen. "you've got the big grand, then the medium grand, then the small grand piano. whats a baby grand? they're like, this big *motions with hands about 30 cms apart*, you can get them from the toyshop down the road"
Lol I couldn't stop laughing at that

0Jade0

HSC
Yessssss Frank is back!
Anyway, Fifi Box was introduced as Fifi Fox.... yeah...
I also want to steal the tiny dog.

Last edited:

rozymisty

HSC
I have to say that Josh was the funniest last night! Absolutely h ilarious! And i loved how frank chucked in some lw jokes, including one of col's (i dont like this at all)

Keen

MD
HSC
I love Akmal (went to see him live and sat in the front row which was fun).

Angus Sampson is absolutely brilliant, I had the brilliant opportunity last year of doing a phone interview with him, first question I asked "Do you want to have phone sex?" because it was the magazines standard opener, I still love the way he handled it was a great chat.

Keen

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
This is THE BEST show on TV. Woodley is definately the best. My brother said last night that it only had three more episodes left!!! WTF IS THAT?!

I think they give the prize to the person they feel sorry for. How could Woodley not win last night? Far out he's funny.

"We thought we'd discovered a star. It just turned out to be a bat holding a torch."

tessamon

HSC
almightyBZZZ said:
This is THE BEST show on TV. Woodley is definately the best. My brother said last night that it only had three more episodes left!!! WTF IS THAT?!

I think they give the prize to the person they feel sorry for. How could Woodley not win last night? Far out he's funny.

"We thought we'd discovered a star. It just turned out to be a bat holding a torch."
Hahaha! Yeah I laugh so much when he steps on stage, I think it's just his general presence as well as the things that he says. He's so awsome!

totallybord

HSC
hi
can someone fill me in on what each characters scenario was and what was funny coz i missd the episode except for the start of it (josh lawsons scenario) and the end (the whole amish theme) so what happend in between?
or does anyone no where to view the episodes ?
thanx a lot :D

J

jhakka

I haven't seen a full episode of this show yet, but from the bits I've seen, I <3 it very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)