Thank God You're Here (1 Viewer)

Jiga

anyone figure out why fifi is always on that show in every single episode so far? i don't mind frank woodley appearing again but fifi is really annoying on that show no matter what.
Yeah shes crap, and the other week they voted her as the best when she was the WORST!

HSC
lol, i just saw it for the first time tonight, and was surprised at how good it was. i thought akhmal deserved to win, he's a comic genius when it comes to improv.

salsydney

HSC
ahhhh this show was great tonight... god, did anyone else notice, at the start when we were meeting all the comedians of the night... and they zoomed in on fifi... MAN she looked SO old. she did ok today, but she really doesn't warm up like the other ppl do, is like a deer in headlights...
akhmal was really good, as were frank woodley and glen robbins.. i made sure i tuned in just for glen robbins tonight...

hahahah just remembered, i love the prerecorded stuff.. when they were doing the voiceovers for the ads in the cinema... brilliant stuff...

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
payafee said:
coz no other girls would agree to appear on the show?
he was, wasn't he??
I thought last week when Shaun was,i was very disappointed by his efforts.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
salsydney said:
hahahah just remembered, i love the prerecorded stuff.. when they were doing the voiceovers for the ads in the cinema... brilliant stuff...
then all trying to say 'Ridgetec' was funny

i also liked the bit of when they were going to get sacked; how painful dandruff is, lol

rozymisty

HSC
I havent seen any eps since the first one cause of either work and uni. But I saw Shaun's one online and it was hilarious!!! He was like totally making it up on the spot. The only other thing Ive seen him in was The Extra, where I thought he was a sleaze at times lol.

I watched Frank's last night skit online as well-OMG if i hadnt been warned by people on my lw forum, id have had a heart attack. I was like wht the hell-shaving ur head but yeah someone said on my forum that it wasnt real lol. Hmm he'd look good bald though...perhaps. I found out also that the show is getting ratings of about 1.7 which is very good. Pity that it over runs into the start of Spicks and Specks!

patpat

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Yeah shes crap, and the other week they voted her as the best when she was the WORST!
seconded!

frank woodley has caused damage to my facial muscles from all that laughter...humping the guys leg!! XD

and akhmal was hilarious as well...."you melt it and then insert it into your eyeballs" (or something like that)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ed, [one of the people on each week, but not a comedian, nor the main presenter] used to do Theatresports (c) at Manning Bar @ USyd.

If you like this show you'll love Theatresports.

passion89

HSC
Tonight's episode was pretty funny, but I wouldn't say it was better than the previous weeks.

I hope next week is heaps funnier

0Jade0

HSC
Frank better be back next week. It was better because FiFi wasn't there.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahahahaa i loved the group performance, especially the snoop dogg part! he deserved to win

and frank woodley's asian getup last week was great too! though i think he was better dressed in a toga :p

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Ed, [one of the people on each week, but not a comedian, nor the main presenter] used to do Theatresports (c) at Manning Bar @ USyd.

If you like this show you'll love Theatresports.
*points to self*

Theatresports champion since 2000 in Tamworth eistedfod / local comps. :D

I've loved Theatresports ever since watching British Whose Line is it Anyway on Arena in year 4. :D

passion89

HSC
Congrats Logain :)

I love that Shaun Micallef guy..I can't remember his name - he's soooo funnnnnnnny coz he doesn't have that aggressive sort of humour. Akmal is of course hilarious :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)